The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 13-10-2007, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

wah....can be TCS sciptwriter liao lei!!!!!
Old 15-10-2007, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
wackuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ha ha ha Bro Ang 076

me also start dreaming, any actress offering such service to draw votes. Me want to part of the package. Mayable those older actress who are still running for the awards. I don't mind..
Old 15-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
some_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
u tong them or they tong u?
what is tong
Old 15-10-2007, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
man-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

Bro ang076 ,

what a nice fantasy... start imaging if i have the same experience with my dream girl (Fiona Xie)
Old 15-10-2007, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by some_ View Post
what is tong
penetrate.
Old 15-10-2007, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Axis3h deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, Bro ang076. That's quite a fantasy. After reading it. Tonite must cheong liao for some celebrities lookalike FL.
Old 15-10-2007, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
$ilent$eal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I could visualised the fantasy Bro ang076. Happening!
Old 16-10-2007, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 19
salla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Eelyn Kok? Anyone? I saw her once when picking up my gal at a local health spa for womens. I was sitting at a sofa at the reception area, waiting for my gal to come out when Eelyn Kok came in. She was thin in person but I say she had very good figure. She was wearing a spaghetti top and a short skirt. And while she was registering and standing in front of the reception counter. From the side view I had, she have nice legs and boobs seems quite big to me.
Old 16-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3700 / Power: 42
shiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootbak View Post
In you have chance which mediacorp actress you want to bonk?
WongLiLin, Yvvonne Lim, Fiona , Fann --- in Order of preference
Old 16-10-2007, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 20
STK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by salla6ue View Post
Eelyn Kok? Anyone?
She was my senior last time in my secondary school.. Hehe, 1 year older than me and was in the same uniformed group ECA.

Last time, really plain Jane, and my friends and I were always looking out at other more chio seniors in their uniforms. Still remember those tight blue skirts... hehe
Old 16-10-2007, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11212 / Power: 24
justhorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eelyn Kok? ... she have nice legs and boobs seems quite big to me.
Yes, she is indeed slim with sizable boobs ... saw her couple of times in Woodlands Interchange
Old 17-10-2007, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4207 / Power: 19
sadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond repute

yar lotsa FX friendster account...

http://www.friendster.com/photos/39143877/0/703659622 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
If you want her friendster, you have to meet her at roadshow and present your a letter of introduction,with your full name and email address, your photo, saying you are Sammyboy member with desire to bonk celebs..

If she feel comfortable with you, she will get in touch with you.

Of course, you cannot find her friendster account as easily as you would find Dawn Yeoh one , there are many fake accounts bearing FX name.

For my case, I also tell her I am a subbie (submissive sex slave ) and worship lingerie ,in addition to that I am a member of few Mediacorps artistes fan clubs , post msgs at Channel 8 msg boards.

She is self conscious about her wholesome image. Of course, she wont admit it when you go and say you saw her at hotel with a guy.
Old 17-10-2007, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 18
texas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to all

Quote:
From the side view I had, she have nice legs and boobs seems quite big to me.
At least C cupper I think. The last time I saw her at Far East Plaza she was wearing a orange colour tight T-shirt. From the side view her boobs really looks firm and gorgeous, not forgetting to add the word: YUMMY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justhorny View Post
Yes, she is indeed slim with sizable boobs ... saw her couple of times in Woodlands Interchange.
I think she's putting up at that estate. My collegue says that he always bump into her at the neighbourhood shopping centre shopping for groceries.
Old 17-10-2007, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
some_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
penetrate.
thanks no_faith
Old 18-10-2007, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

I heard from my friends that Eelyn stays in Woodlands area. and loves rabbits and dogs. She seems to be those friendly type.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1