The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2010, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nanjing

dear bros,
me always very careful when going to a strange city. Do u think Sheraton in Nanjing is a good hotel? Thus, I choosen to call front desk and ask for massage arrangement (me some more emphasize need proper and professional massage). Since that experience, I dun even want to use hotel call for massage if I know nothing about the city....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
... The reason why I only called for proper massage in a good hotel is when I really need one good rub after a long day of work......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
People Lao Jiao like you also kenna chop... wah... KNN, must be you cannot tahan already and see hole already want to fire...
Old 28-12-2010, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
dear bros,
me always very careful when going to a strange city. Do u think Sheraton in Nanjing is a good hotel? Thus, I choosen to call front desk and ask for massage arrangement (me some more emphasize need proper and professional massage). Since that experience, I dun even want to use hotel call for massage if I know nothing about the city....
Dear Bro,

Sheraton chain of hotels are considered as good hotel for me. I would have called the Health Centre in the hotel for proper massage if I am in one of them. I would not fall into the persuasion by the masseuse for any extras other than the proper massage. This is because I too had a bad expereince like you from other good Hotels in other cities in China. Even for a proper massage service from a Five Star L hotel, the masseuse would receommend add-ons until a proper RMB 500 medicinal massage become a RMB 1200 package. What I do is to tell the masseuse to go for the massage that I wanted and forget about the add-on.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 28-12-2010, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
dear bros,

Bro, sorry to hear your bad experience. Sheraton Nanjing is good hotel but I won't try their massage service (tried n tested, skill ok, got add-ons but nothing fantastic).

For bros staying there, all you need to do is to look directly opposite the hotel and you will find a good SN which will set you back by about 780 RMB (two hours, two shots, all inclusive). Then again, this was almost a year ago so if things have changed since, kindly forgive me.
Old 28-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Dear Bro,
... What I do is to tell the masseuse to go for the massage that I wanted and forget about the add-on.

My 2 cent worth.
haiz.. indeed I just want massage. repost my previous FR for the detail.

Quote:
haiz... nanjing really a special city. Yesterday call hotel room service, wanna check the massage price. They dun want discuss on the phone, immediately send a gal up to my room.

Thus, I checking the price with the gal, massage 1k, full package 2k. I told her I wanted real massage, not u. she claim that she can massage very well. Ok, give a try since I was so tired. After agreed on 1k massage, she keep promoting boob massage, 1.2k..... tiring listen non stop talking, agreed again.

She got very good piano type massage, the best piano type massage I ever tried, touch on ur back few time n asked me to turnover. 1.2k wasted!!!

After the turnover, start to promoting the 2k full package.... again, me too sick to listen her non-stop talking... thinking additional 800 for a bonk not too expensive.... since wasted 1.2k liao... finally agreed on it...

Story hasn't finish yet after we done the bonking. I paid her 2k and she said wrong amount!!! She claim I took 2k package, additonal charge 800, hourly call out charge 286... total is 3086!!!

I refused to pay her and asked her to call her manager in. Again her cibai mouth keep talking non-stop, repeating same wording, blah blah blah.. nanjing price is like this like that... I still refused to pay. One thing she is good, she really can talk, half an hour gone... almost one hour gone... Finally I surrender, i paid her another 300. so total I paid 2.3k for my first experience in nanjing.

I force to stop her talking and chasing her out, she still dun give up wanna collect another 800, I pick the phone n intend to call hotel guest service, she immediately out from my room....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksst View Post
... Then again, this was almost a year ago so if things have changed since, kindly forgive me.
Paiseh, my encountered was happen almost 2 years ago!
Old 11-01-2011, 09:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kiddo78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
There are 2 direct flight a week from Eastern Airline from Singapore. The rest you can get connection from Hong Kong, Shenzhen, or Guangzhou. Alternative is to fly to Shanghai from Singapore and connect to Nanjing via high speed train from either central station in Jiabei district or from Hongqiao railway station.
Thanks for the info, willl look through it and see which is more convenient, hassle free....
Old 12-01-2011, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
conlonsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangzong View Post
Dear Bro in Nanjing,

This Nanjing girl 莎莎 was in SIN before and now decided to serve our bro in Shanghai as well as in her hometown-Nanjing.

Her stats and comments are stated as the thread below. While she is in SIN she doesn't perform full course. However I believe if your are capable enough, you might able to convince her, so is all up to her and you and the charges will be between you and her.

Her massage skills is quite good and the charges (of course exclude room) will be rmb350 for 1.5 hour and come with a HJ.

Please contact her at 13905190489 (for Singaporean only hoh, China guy she will not serve, do understand her situation) and she will only go to your apartment or your hotel room; of course you must be alone with her. Others please contact her for further information. Do treat her well........

http://sammyboy.online/showthr...ghlight=shasha
thanks bro for the contact. i came to nanjing for the 1st time last week and managed to book Shasha for a massage session. her massage skill was good. strong enough for her small frame. and she is real chatty. kept on chatting for the whole 90min. good company for me when alone and bored.

any bro here uses QQ? do add me 805854296. i'll be back in singapore soon and coming nanjing again after cny.
Old 30-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Went to 金色年代 at 玄武饭店.. This is a cat Rmb 400 and suppose an up class joint... the gal quality is on the down side due to CNY.. I guess this is the case everywhere... So better go after CNY.
Old 13-02-2011, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yunshangfeiyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,
have been around for awhile and just decided to registered. why? perhaps too bored and lonely at times, based in NJ, but travel a lot to other cities, also want to learn from all the seniors how you all have fun to release stress from work here in NJ
Old 13-02-2011, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 22
GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboobman007 View Post
bro, u just described my perfect gal. u have her contact or the sauna contact and the gal badge number? Im about to owe u a huge favor thanks
Yo bro, this hot uzebec gal already went back to xinjiang liao...

NJ 1912 street has some of the better pubs discos in nanjing, quite nice to try it out if you r there, maybe can get some luck...

I heard of a town call MaAnShan, just out of nj maybe 1 hr ride in the province of Anhui, its a town call the red light district of nj, cheap and young fucks ard, wonder if any of u try b4?

May you have a fucking good time and a good time fucking!!!
Live Today, Die Another Day
Old 13-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenHorny View Post
Yo bro, this hot uzebec gal already went back to xinjiang liao...

NJ 1912 street has some of the better pubs discos in nanjing, quite nice to try it out if you r there, maybe can get some luck...

I heard of a town call MaAnShan, just out of nj maybe 1 hr ride in the province of Anhui, its a town call the red light district of nj, cheap and young fucks ard, wonder if any of u try b4?
It's call 马鞍山. 3rd tier city and things are naturally cheaper than Nanjing. It is about1 hour from Nanjing on the way to Hefei.
Old 14-02-2011, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 23
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

Been to 马鞍山 a couple of times when i based in NJ... city is so small and ulu! Didnt try anything cos didnt overnight on both trips...
Old 14-02-2011, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 22
GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexatronic View Post
Been to 马鞍山 a couple of times when i based in NJ... city is so small and ulu! Didnt try anything cos didnt overnight on both trips...
icic,, thanks for the info bro,
u went there for sightseeing? any things worth seeing or visiting? thanks..

May you have a fucking good time and a good time fucking!!!
Live Today, Die Another Day
Old 23-02-2011, 04:09 PM
Samster

Went to 金色年代 at 玄武饭店 last Monday night with colleagues... Gals quality is back... easily top in Nanjing.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kiddo78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Wow, sure would try if you guys around heh...
Old 04-03-2011, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yunshangfeiyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from a business trip, thinking to cheong tonight but my FB not freed, any brothers want to go relaxe together?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1