The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-08-2009, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
echorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukingu View Post

I'm also scared she may cry rape or molest if next time things don't turn out well between us.
i think u actually had answer ur own ques.....
Old 23-08-2009, 07:07 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jurome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is it normal for the maids to intro her friends to us? i see no logical there. please advice. im a noob.
Old 23-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NaughtyAngmoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Don't ever ask .. every bar will claim to be the best, and sometime you end up in a no-go bar ..

Better places so far - Naughty girl (crowded afternoons, with Many Indo/Phil maids, and bangla guys .. if you dont mind the sweaty atmosphere, and not my taste), Ipanema (more relaxed, and since the splace is bigger, sometime lesser crowded, and the basement bars (Blue B and PP) - all others - not worth .. Sometimes Crazy horse has those beauty queen contest, but some are pros starting work early ..
I read ur post too late as I went OT this afternoon. I didnt know where to go so I took a look at almost all the pub and I ended in Naughty Girl (the doorgal let me enter free without paying the 10sgd, tats nice of her).

Damn impressiv place, the crowd was 50%maids 40% bangla and 10%angmoh. I talked with some bros angmoh who teached more abt the place and how to pick up gals there, was kinda interesting as they intro me to the dancers and there are some real nice hot babes dancing.

I was a bit frustated as I had an apointment later in the afternoon so can stay only 1 hour but it was enough to get several contact numbers.

The girls are rly open there, I tried to talk to 4 different gals and they welcomed me with a smile and I can feel they were looking for a bf, I even think that it is possible to find some gals willing to go hotel.

Disadvantage of the place = lotta banglas, I have nothing against them but honestly being on a dance floor surrounded by banglas dancing is not very nice. Even when at the bar u can tell the place is a bit smelly.

Globally there are few good looking babes there, I would say 10% of the gals are hot but its far more than enough to get lucky. I might go back there again nxt Sunday unless I try Ipanema, will probably end up going to both places.

My 2 cents = going to tea dance save u lotta time as most of the girls going there are looking for a guy and its easier to talk to them in a pub than in the street.
Old 23-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Quinsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol. i was at naughtygirl too. my gal was dancing on the bartop.

Let us all swear by the Bro Code.
Old 23-08-2009, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinsy View Post
lol. i was at naughtygirl too. my gal was dancing on the bartop.
we might have see each other
Old 24-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
marica69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ggeeezzzz... real damn hard to get one of those maid.. been loitering around the web recommended, till date nuttin catch any fish yet... any kind soul successfull catch one share their move??... like ask their contact directly or how??... tried both, intro first to get to know or direct ask contact.. none succesfull...
Old 24-08-2009, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
spacehawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A very interesting thread. Play it well, bro!
Old 24-08-2009, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
VIC402 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I will be heading down to moonshine pub at O.towers tis sunday @3pm. The place is frequented by pinoy maids. furthemore there are less banglas there compared to naughty girl. i will try to "activate" a few pinoys to join me. drop be if u guys are free.
Old 24-08-2009, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 444 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

NaughtyAngMoh- the girl let you in free, because the cover is for the first drink, and if the person is decent, they dont hassle with the entrance drink, because they know the guy will buy a drink anyway.

As for Naughty Girl, it smells of sweat, especially those days like the end of the month, when the girls are splurging their money, and so do the banglas who turn up to suck them off .. (NaughtyAngMoh get free entrance in Naughty Girl ?? Wow .. sounds nice .. )

Well, I did say it is the top choice, but not my kind of place.

Mooonshine, on the other hand, is somewhat similar to Ipanema, less crowded .. you gotta try it to see the differences. If I want a place with mixed of lookers and hookers, then the basement bars are the best choice ..

Marica - what are you whining about ? You think easy for me to get girl ? When I start maid hunting, I try atleast ten, some girl walk away like dont hear, some girl show ugly face, some girl threaten to call police (well, dont try this with educated filipinas - you will end up in police, but the maids are a different story anyway .. hehe .. )

Dont give up .. also dont hit the wrong target. Experience only will tell.

By the way, now I become consultant, because I am not much serious in chasing the maid anymore .. had enough, and now happy to stay out of the thrills .. and only cross the occasional one that come my way.

PS: to the guy who PM me asking for where is Naughty Girl and opening time etc - I am not their staf, and not promoting any place, and only reply because somebody asked opinion on the bars in OT, and me - only customer, and for that matter, rare customer. Even weekday I dont like that place much, because of the many pros, who cant even speak any language other than Bahasa and only words in English - "Money", "Short Time", "buy me mobilpone" .. The band is good though ..
Old 24-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, other places to hunt for maid, on Sunday, is Sparks, now at the building next to Centerpoint.

One thing to find out places, is, some maid want to go other place, but dont go because no money to pay for drink. You can chit chat, and ask them to go other bar, and then find out the hot places. I out of the market on and off, so not sure which other place hot. Like the one in Bugis -Snooker Place along Middle Road, also have Tea Dance, with mostly Pinoys and Nepal guys ..

Some tips to attract attention. If you are shy, go with a friend (dont go alone) and buy a bottle, and within a few minutes, you will instant girl friends, who want to share your bottle. Many hits, and few failures .. and different style ..

If not, go learn dancing .. and do dirty dancing and quickly pick up the hot girls...
Old 24-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIC402 View Post
Hi Bros,

I will be heading down to moonshine pub at O.towers tis sunday @3pm. The place is frequented by pinoy maids. furthemore there are less banglas there compared to naughty girl. i will try to "activate" a few pinoys to join me. drop be if u guys are free.
planning to come back Sunday arnd 3pm too, will probably try several pubs so why not meeting up. but this time ill try to get a couple of vodka shots first as Im a better hunter when tipsy
Old 24-08-2009, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
thai_lover143 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros.. can any one suggest, which place all thai gals gather on week ends?
Old 24-08-2009, 08:46 PM
Samster

NaughtyAngMoh- the girl let you in free, because the cover is for the first drink, and if the person is decent, they dont hassle with the entrance drink, because they know the guy will buy a drink anyway.

As for Naughty Girl, it smells of sweat, especially those days like the end of the month, when the girls are splurging their money, and so do the banglas who turn up to suck them off .. (NaughtyAngMoh get free entrance in Naughty Girl ?? Wow .. sounds nice .. )

Well, I did say it is the top choice, but not my kind of place.

Mooonshine, on the other hand, is somewhat similar to Ipanema, less crowded .. you gotta try it to see the differences. If I want a place with mixed of lookers and hookers, then the basement bars are the best choice ..

Marica - what are you whining about ? You think easy for me to get girl ? When I start maid hunting, I try atleast ten, some girl walk away like dont hear, some girl show ugly face, some girl threaten to call police (well, dont try this with educated filipinas - you will end up in police, but the maids are a different story anyway .. hehe .. )

Dont give up .. also dont hit the wrong target. Experience only will tell.

By the way, now I become consultant, because I am not much serious in chasing the maid anymore .. had enough, and now happy to stay out of the thrills .. and only cross the occasional one that come my way.

PS: to the guy who PM me asking for where is Naughty Girl and opening time etc - I am not their staf, and not promoting any place, and only reply because somebody asked opinion on the bars in OT, and me - only customer, and for that matter, rare customer. Even weekday I dont like that place much, because of the many pros, who cant even speak any language other than Bahasa and only words in English - "Money", "Short Time", "buy me mobilpone" .. The band is good though ..
Old 24-08-2009, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
sharpedo5869 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi senior bro,

I'm really a Newbie who have never even been to any pinoy pub. I had read n heard a lot of good and bad experience from bro out here.
By reading the report here, I think a lot of them mention about Naughtygal is not a bad place to hook up pinoy maid. Can anyone guide me to the place and anyone mind asking me to join you for a drink. I'm looking forwards to a new place...

Cheer
Old 25-08-2009, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thai_lover143 View Post
bros.. can any one suggest, which place all thai gals gather on week ends?
Thai Girls ? Golden mile ?

Now this thread is about maids .. are there thai maids in Singapore ???

Now, if you are referring to the classy thai women, they don't gather like the maids and others - they will be seen in places like SJPS, Chijmes, PumpRoom etc.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1