The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
trollmydidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirzalee View Post
Finally had the chance to meet the great Michelle. Went to see her twice and seriously it was an out of this world experience. Totally lost for words.

Location was great, ambience was just like those spa type, with soothing music playing in the background. Really makes your mind sail away to relaxation island.

Arrived at her place and was greeted by this lovely lady. Wah, heartbeat thumps very fast with excitement. After a quick shower, the session starts with the ear candling and I'd say she was really good at it. Nearly fell asleep haha. Then comes the facial, she really knows how to pamper you properly. She even teases you slightly which for me was a plus plus plus.

Turned face down on the bed for the back massage. During the massage, we talked a bit and her english was pretty impressive. Really enjoyed the conversation. "This one headache, that one headache" haha. Strength was just nice, well for me though. Added with some more teasing. Really killing me haha. Then was asked to turn around and the JG starts. Have to say this was my first time experiencing JG, was nervous after reading most comments that JG was painful and such but Michelle really knows the actual points and after a while managed to ease up the pain. Well it doesn't feel painful at all. More teasing again. This time while massaging my didi. *must.not.give.in*

Was asked to lie down on the big bed, eyes blindfolded, for the feeling massage. Excitement level 100! Won't go much into the details. You guys should try it yourself. GFE was really high, really can't get enough. The second visit was even more GFE than the first. Really worth every minute. I wonder what it would be on the third, fourth, fifth and so on heheh. Had a shower after the feeling massage, more GFE before leaving and left the place a very happy man.

Looks: 8 / 10
Ear candling / facial: 9 / 10
Massage: 8.5 / 10
JG: 9 / 10
Feeling massage: my 1-10 scale broke, ratings are no match for the great experience
GFE: 9 / 10
RTM: Definitely! Of course! No doubt about it! Automatically gonna be her regulars.

Thanks for the awesome experience Michelle.

我也喜欢你!
Bro , she allow roaming ? Got hj after the jg or not ?
Old 29-09-2014, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 22
agoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to all

Does anyone know what happened to Ella (MILF)?

Thanks!
Old 29-09-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Venus, Sabrina, Innocence, Domo.

Innocence - best looker among the lot and playful.
Thank you.
I am thinking of booking Domo soon.
Let's see how it goes.
Old 30-09-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sirzalee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollmydidi View Post
Bro , she allow roaming ? Got hj after the jg or not ?
Well, she did allow me though. I guess all of it comes down on how you build up the connection. And yes, there is hj after the jg.
Old 30-09-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Eileen88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rycomav View Post
Here a brief fr for her.

Tried Eileen from forbidden city about 1 week ago.
Looks: 7/10 Milf. (I like)
Body: Smooth and fair. Boobs are a handful.
Massage: Have strength but more sensual massage then real massage.
Hj: Best moment of the whole experience.

Overall she is quite chatty. Very cheeky at times. Her English is better then some prc I know. Downside, she is always on her phone messaging, about 70% of the massage. End up with one hand on me, other on phone. May return but will try others first.
Thank you for your nice Fr,for during massage using of hand phone issue sorry for that and maybe also have some misunderstanding,I have PM you,you please contact me went you free.
Old 30-09-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileen88 View Post
Thank you for your nice Fr,for during massage using of hand phone issue sorry for that and maybe also have some misunderstanding,I have PM you,you please contact me went you free.
Wah, Eileen you actually respond personally. Thank you for your good service. Bros can support

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 01-10-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Adamantine820 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been quite a regular of Venus (for a good message and extras) and Bei Er (for her fantastic body and max gfe - which is wierd cos she doesn't really speak any English)

So today thought I'd try something different. Bros here might have tried her the last time she was around...
http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=479692

Overall I would rtm.
GFE pretty high. Can't really speak English as well. But she answers all sms in eng though. She even sent a farewell msg. Cute.
Location central and might need a bit of stealth.
Massage has good strength. Might not have perfect flow but comparable to Venus. There's added big head msg after small head. Interesting
HJ, both were great. You gotta ask for 2 tho. Auto is one.
BF was good for the short period she did it.
Autoroaming, didn't try going south. Maybe next time.
More MILF - ey than I thought, but still attractive.
Old 01-10-2014, 07:36 PM
Samster

Goldenrooster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
Visited Maria for a massage yesterday. Boy oh boy. It was......BAD! Wasted my money with her. I'm not sabotaging her or her OKT, this is just an honest FR from what I experienced.

Looks : 4/10. As advertised but without make up. And Maria w/o make up, her look is below average. Lots of acne. When i see her face when she opened the door, wah sian. If wore make up, could have been a 7/10. What to do, already booked, just try.

Massage : 4/10. Not enough strength as she's quite small built. That was alright. But the bad thing is, she kept playing with her phone. 70% of the time, its one hand massage. Not only that, twice she went out to open the door for her housemate/friend.

Boobs/Body : 8/10. Nice body shape. Nice solid boobs. Great tits.

HJ: 4/10. No boobs massage / cat bath as advertised. No HDLY. No 69 position as advertised. Autoroam yes but she said no licking or sucking of her tits. What a downer. Awesome looking boobs and tits but can only touch. Bro Goldenrooster managed to suck her tits(Lucky for him). Why the inconsistency? The HJ also very mechanical.

Overall : 4/10 (not an average score) She can communicate in English, so that's a plus. However, I won't personally recommend but you guys can still try your luck. Maybe its just my bad luck. No GFE Feeling. Didnt even offer me water after the end of the session. Maybe the OKT can just feedback to her my experience and hopefully she'll be better. Cheers!
i RTM her and told her about various bad report, out brothers have written about her. she understand and read the thread. she actually feel very bad and promise to work hard and revert back to all original services stated. i do hope brother out there will forgive her and support her. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by punggol View Post
Bro, I fully agree with you.

Actually I dont want to give my feedback but with your mr, I can fully understand.

Was there ytd too, chin area got acne I can understand cuz picture and actual person is diff.

However, what was advertised must deliver mah. Like that how to support?
Bro, she told me singapore very hot and heaty. then her acne come here few days then pop up de. Her problem is the face get oily when her body become too heaty therefore she never put make up. haha! actually bro if you look carefully she is actually a sweet loving girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy1978 View Post
Thanks Bro For your Feedback and MR. I will Educate her as well as ensure that what services stated are done in the future.
Bro Sammy, i think she felt remorse and her attitude changed already.
service is as good as i visit her the last time.

actually her figure is damm good. Ample bossom and skin is silky smooth.

Love her massage and HJ. will cont to support her.

I hope Bro sammy, you can continue to educate your girls and make sure they are not going to be complacent.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster

rycomav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Due to the her asking me to give her another chance, fast hand and leg return to visit Eileen again. Here's a revised FR for her.

As stated earlier, location convenient for both public or private. Public as it's near mrt stn in the east.
Looks: 8(milf) higher then last time as her looks grew on me!
Other stats, same as my last report.
When I met her, she was very apologetic. Keep apologizing all the way from door till room. Told her it was alright as I guess she was busy securing clients. After shower, she showed me she off her phone. Wow! Talk about service recovery. Her massage made me relax but at same time she will tease by brushing against my balls and butt. She gave extra attention as I said to her my lower back is abit stiff. All the way both her hands don't leave my body. (",) Then after ask me turn over, the sight of her beautiful moulds greeted me. Instant salute as little bro knows what's coming. After going heaven, came back to earth, she did ear candling and a head massage. Took a shower and we chatted abit. Hug her before leaving. Took about 15 mins extra of her time. Will definitely visit her again. Can just imagine her while writing this FR. (",) bros, please support her.
Old 02-10-2014, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rycomav View Post
Due to the her asking me to give her another chance, fast hand and leg return to visit Eileen again. Here's a revised FR for her.

As stated earlier, location convenient for both public or private. Public as it's near mrt stn in the east.
Looks: 8(milf) higher then last time as her looks grew on me!
Other stats, same as my last report.
When I met her, she was very apologetic. Keep apologizing all the way from door till room. Told her it was alright as I guess she was busy securing clients. After shower, she showed me she off her phone. Wow! Talk about service recovery. Her massage made me relax but at same time she will tease by brushing against my balls and butt. She gave extra attention as I said to her my lower back is abit stiff. All the way both her hands don't leave my body. (",) Then after ask me turn over, the sight of her beautiful moulds greeted me. Instant salute as little bro knows what's coming. After going heaven, came back to earth, she did ear candling and a head massage. Took a shower and we chatted abit. Hug her before leaving. Took about 15 mins extra of her time. Will definitely visit her again. Can just imagine her while writing this FR. (",) bros, please support her.
does this mean that i should have written FR with low rating too? the last time i visited her, she was also on her phone most of the time and massage mainly on my calves
Old 02-10-2014, 05:33 PM
Samster

Donluis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirzalee View Post
Finally had the chance to meet the great Michelle. Went to see her twice and seriously it was an out of this world experience. Totally lost for words.

Location was great, ambience was just like those spa type, with soothing music playing in the background. Really makes your mind sail away to relaxation island.

Arrived at her place and was greeted by this lovely lady. Wah, heartbeat thumps very fast with excitement. After a quick shower, the session starts with the ear candling and I'd say she was really good at it. Nearly fell asleep haha. Then comes the facial, she really knows how to pamper you properly. She even teases you slightly which for me was a plus plus plus.

Turned face down on the bed for the back massage. During the massage, we talked a bit and her english was pretty impressive. Really enjoyed the conversation. "This one headache, that one headache" haha. Strength was just nice, well for me though. Added with some more teasing. Really killing me haha. Then was asked to turn around and the JG starts. Have to say this was my first time experiencing JG, was nervous after reading most comments that JG was painful and such but Michelle really knows the actual points and after a while managed to ease up the pain. Well it doesn't feel painful at all. More teasing again. This time while massaging my didi. *must.not.give.in*

Was asked to lie down on the big bed, eyes blindfolded, for the feeling massage. Excitement level 100! Won't go much into the details. You guys should try it yourself. GFE was really high, really can't get enough. The second visit was even more GFE than the first. Really worth every minute. I wonder what it would be on the third, fourth, fifth and so on heheh. Had a shower after the feeling massage, more GFE before leaving and left the place a very happy man.

Looks: 8 / 10
Ear candling / facial: 9 / 10
Massage: 8.5 / 10
JG: 9 / 10
Feeling massage: my 1-10 scale broke, ratings are no match for the great experience
GFE: 9 / 10
RTM: Definitely! Of course! No doubt about it! Automatically gonna be her regulars.

Thanks for the awesome experience Michelle.

我也喜欢你!
I might have missed it, but where can I find contact info and pictures of Michelle?
I did some RTFF, but could not find the info.
Old 02-10-2014, 06:15 PM
Samster

sirzalee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donluis View Post
I might have missed it, but where can I find contact info and pictures of Michelle?
I did some RTFF, but could not find the info.
Bro, you can check this out http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=453877

Hope that helps
Old 04-10-2014, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for MR on Qi Qi bro. The photos are quite blur one so can't really see what she looks like. Is she the slim type or bit more curvaceous? To compete with Venus would definitely need to be able to venture south though.

Does Bei Er allow you to go south? She's always on my list to try, but I always kena end up back at Venus!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamantine820 View Post
Been quite a regular of Venus (for a good message and extras) and Bei Er (for her fantastic body and max gfe - which is wierd cos she doesn't really speak any English)

So today thought I'd try something different. Bros here might have tried her the last time she was around...
http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=479692

Overall I would rtm.
GFE pretty high. Can't really speak English as well. But she answers all sms in eng though. She even sent a farewell msg. Cute.
Location central and might need a bit of stealth.
Massage has good strength. Might not have perfect flow but comparable to Venus. There's added big head msg after small head. Interesting
HJ, both were great. You gotta ask for 2 tho. Auto is one.
BF was good for the short period she did it.
Autoroaming, didn't try going south. Maybe next time.
More MILF - ey than I thought, but still attractive.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 04-10-2014, 08:58 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=ChillNRelax;11905516]Thanks for MR on Qi Qi bro. The photos are quite blur one so can't really see what she looks like. Is she the slim type or bit more curvaceous? To compete with Venus would definitely need to be able to venture south though. just re

Bro if you like roaming service frm Qiqi , I regret that she doesn't allow even light touches , like to siam here & there.
Just read the last posts on her thread by me & few bros .She is a Milf , not SYT.
Massage wise she is so ...so .. nothing to shout about...
Anyway maybe differs to others ...

Last edited by unregistered_10; 04-10-2014 at 09:05 AM. Reason: typo
Old 04-10-2014, 09:01 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Bro Chill n relax , just click ...

http://sammyboy.online/showpos...0&postcount=13
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1