The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2016, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 9
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold
Re: I was Naive (Story)

Jasmine and Ann were the first to reach after me, I told them about what had happen. Jasmine told me I should have told her earlier, she could have taken a cab in to fetch Pris. (darn she is always right)

Felicia came shortly and I did not say much to her but I just mention to her that Pris will be joining us.

We moved to the taxi stand and waited for Pris and she finally arrives in a cab. she got off and I told them we were not to stay at J8 as I worry that Bernard will come and look for Pris.

I had a question in my mind, why was Bernard looking for Pris again?

Felicia suggested my home (which I believe was the best choice we had)

I moved towards the coffeeshop and bought our lunch and moved towards my home.

Reaching my home all of us sat at the living room, when I ask Pris If anything has happen yesterday. and why was Bernard outside her school waiting for her.

Pris said that Bernard was not only looking for her, but also Felicia and me. She started crying again but Ann was beside her comforting her.

After Pris Calm down, she told us that more ppl has paged her during this 2 days. she had to switch her pager off and only relied on voicemails.

Bernard had warned her if she does not tell him my number, he will come and find her which he did.

I look at Felicia and was puzzled why she did not receive the same threats from Bernard. but after asking I realized she too have receive threats but she just did not care about it.

The fact was simple the one Bernard wanted was me.
Old 09-06-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
moreeeeeeeeeee
Old 09-06-2016, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Noobdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting Bro!!!
Old 09-06-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

Me: But hor today last day of school then after today he cannot find us what.

Felicia: Aiyah scared him meh.

Pris: I think that is why he came down today, but if so I am sure he will come again when School reopens, and he will keep paging me

Jasmine and Ann were not interested on the topic, and I could not make out what he was after. If it was about the fight then I have no reason to give in, especially after what he did to Felicia. but for the girls I might.

Me: Pris Can you change number or not?

Pris: I don't know how to tell my Parents

Me: Felicia You leh?

Felicia: You buy for me ah, somemore hor he page me I also dun care.

Pris: but he also stay in this area, one day surely we will bump into him.

Me: Then I page him.

The girl looked at me.

Me: If he is looking for me, then might as well I look for him. Actually I also want to know now what he want.

Pris: Are you sure?

Me: Yah. Pris I think you change number better lah.

Ann was concerned over my decision but I could not help but worry for the girls especially Felicia.

I asked Pris for Bernard's number and I told the girls to go back, I did not anyone of them to be with me during this ordeal. maybe I wanted to be the hero, but if only things were so simple.

The girls did not want to leave and they told me they would want to go with me, I asked them to give me a moment and If Bernard calls back then I will speak to him and understand what he really wants.

I left the girls in the living room and I went into my room closing the door.

Last edited by Starter; 09-06-2016 at 09:24 PM.
Old 09-06-2016, 09:10 PM
Samster

I sat in my room I was thinking about the worst, What can be the worst? get beaten up or maybe chased a few streets. Maybe Bernard will keep harassing me? seriously it was not big deal.

I thought of calling Bobby, but he has already told me before that I would need to be one of them before he can help me.

I knew I was just dragging time, and when I reaches the time when my parents will be home the girl will have no choice but to go but before that I need to convince them, convince them that I can resolve this.

I kept thinking and a name came to my mind, Ah Gu.

In a time like this maybe I can ask for Ah Gu's help without alerting Ah boy. but it's been a while since I met him, and we have not been to the coffeeshop for a long time. but no matter what I have to give it a try, at the same time I could convince the girls I will be safe.

I exit the room telling the girl my thoughts and they agreed, but they made me take Felicia with me so she will alert them if anything happens.
Old 09-06-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

jin exciting! i cannot stop!!
Old 09-06-2016, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 13
myoping deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymyoping deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I like how the story unravels. kudos for the speedy updates. looking forward to see how this ends!
Old 09-06-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

I took a deep breath and I paged Bernard, the room was silent as we waited for his call. I took the phone and went into my room, I did not want the girls to hear the conversation.

Soon Bernard called and I exited my room after the call ended, the girls gathered around me and I briefed them on what I wanted them to do. I told the girls to go straight home, Ann told me to be safe and Jasmine's eyes were wet. Pris was crying and I joked with them to save it for my funeral.

A loud choy (touchwood) came from Felicia.

We left my home together and parted ways at the void deck. Felicia Cling on me telling the girls she will be close to me and will inform them of anything.

The Girls nodded at each other and we moved off as I said goodbye to the girls

I walked towards the bus stop and we waited for the bus.

I looked at Felicia and I asked if she remember just days ago I asked her to promise me one thing

Felicia looked at me and told me she remember, if I did something wrong she will always forgive me.

I Smiled at her, as I looked at the bus approaching

Last edited by Starter; 10-06-2016 at 09:39 AM.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
papagraphite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Power la bro! Keep going!
Old 09-06-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ahhao999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nice story bro
Cant stop reading
Omg
Old 09-06-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

Felicia move to board the bus, she pulled me and we board the bus moving towards our destination. we alight near the coffeeshop, but remained on the main road looking in.

We saw Ah Boy, and we moved quickly in search of Ah Gu. he was in the coffeeshop and we could not get to him. Felicia shouted in frustrated and walk toward the coffeeshop. It was funny how at times her short fuse could yield results, She slipped into the coffeeshop and soon she manage to get Ah Gu to follow her out.

I told Felicia to stay there to look out for us in case Ah Boy walks over, as I move with Ah Gu to the side of the coffeeshop to talk. I spoke to Ah Gu and soon I returned to meet Felicia. I told Felicia that Ah Gu agreed to help, she smiled and I told her that Ah Gu told us to wait for them at a row of shophouse nearby.

We walked towards the shophouse and waited, soon Ah Gu came with another biker stopping in front of us and passing us a helmet each. I smiled at Felicia and told her let's go. We both climbed on the respective bike, and you can hear the roar of the bike as we move on. we were riding side by side and Ah Gu made a turn and started to be separated from Felicia, She was looking back as we drift farther apart. I could only whisper, I am sorry Felicia.

This was the actual discussion I had with Ah Gu:

Me: Ah Gu, I am going for a fight.

Gu: How many ppl.

Me: I don't know I think 5 or 6.

Gu: You want me to help ah but wait Ah Boy.

Me: help me one thing can already.

Gu: Simi (what)

Me: Send Felicia away.

Gu: You want me to send her where?

Me: you ask someone to send her go near expressway, need some time to walk back one. I go fight I don't want her to follow me.

Gu: Ok I help you.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

climax building up

waiting patiently
Old 10-06-2016, 12:01 AM
Samster

Soon the bike carrying Felicia can not longer be seen.

We rode on and Ah Gu brought me to a Multi storey carpark in Toa Payoh which was informed to me by Bernard, I told Ah Gu it was ok to let me get down on the first level. He stopped his bike, and shut off his engine. he told me not to get down first.

Gu: You fight before?

Me: yah

Gu: Zhun bo (Sure or not)

Me: no lah that one don't count.

Gu: Aiyah hong kan la (fuck It)

Ah Gu started his engine and brought me up, we reach the second level from the top and we saw Bernard and his Gang.

Ah Gu asked me to take off the helmet and hold it, there were 7 at Bernard's group and there was not much talk, as both parties came near shouts become louder "Lai lah" "Lai Lah" (come on) and out of a sudden I heard Ah Gu shouting NI Nabei! (you mother) he charge towards the group and I did so too

Gu : Lim Bei Si Da Jiang Ah Gu!!! (I am Ah gu from the gang Da Jiang)

Ah Gu swung his helmet hitting some of Bernard's gang but soon was held by 2 of their men, I swung the helmet and it connect with one the holding Ah Gu, Ah gu struggles free and bashes the fallen men, I too was attacked and we were overpowered. I felt punches hard and it felt like weights being pushed into you. I was held by 2 men and threw towards the wall, at that moment you will grab and punch at anything.

With both of us exhausted, we were on the ground as the men kept hitting us. In my mind I knew we had lost.

I think was the leader from Bernard's group that shout out: 2 person come and fight , got balls, Issue consider as settled.

Ah Gu and I move to the side of the carpark.

Gu: You die already or not (panting)

Me: Gu like that is they run right.

Gu: you never die very good already.

we gingerly stood up and walk towards the bike.

Me: eh you still can Ride motor bo?

Gu: get on lah.

I got on and Ah Gu sent me home.

I snuck into my room when my parents were not noticing, and change to a sweater cover the visible wound on my arms.

I page the girls telling them l was alright. Everyone replied me but not Felicia.

I sent her a voicemail: I thought you promised that you will always forgive me.

She reply with a voicemail: you also say you will always be there for me. She had cried, I could hear it from her voice.

I avoided my parents that night switching my light off early and I spoke to Christina in the dark, telling her today was a boring day with nothing much happening.

Last edited by Starter; 10-06-2016 at 08:24 AM.
Old 10-06-2016, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
SuxSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please!!
Old 10-06-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

After today's event I started to think that Ah Beng (gangster/hooligans) aren't that bad, in some sense they are like me, they are not as the rumours say fight till death or really get someone killed.(that is my thought initially)

There were Righteous, and respect amongst them, and it seem reasonable for me if you beat up my brother, I will come after you and vice versa. To me things start to make sense and I felt the sense of brotherhood today as Ah Gu fought his heart out for me.

I was thinking it's not really bad to have brother that help each other and power at the same time, I can have the ability to protect the people I love and trust. just like Ah Gu.

I went to bed and I set my alarm at 7, I knew I needed to get out of home before my parent woke up, I did not know who I can meet this early but I could foresee that Jasmine and Ann was out of the picture not to mention Christina. If she sees my like this I think we will have a big argument over it. the reason I think was because she loves me.

Last edited by Starter; 10-06-2016 at 08:10 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1