The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2011, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
Hello bro, who is doing more badly , Bebertov or ac milan ?? Bebertov need to score more too... That time I nearly met him in bkk le but.....
Hehe, ok will let you meet him so he can help you score more. But likely turn out other way around-you help him score instead LOL
BTW, what happened to your rep points, tot I up your rep other day to return your favor but your rep points seem same. Something wrong with rep system.
Old 11-10-2011, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
Hehe, ok will let you meet him so he can help you score more. But likely turn out other way around-you help him score instead LOL
BTW, what happened to your rep points, tot I up your rep other day to return your favor but your rep points seem same. Something wrong with rep system.
Hiyah whoever score also Mai pearn nai ... I think he scare of us alr cos got 2 tiko bros here aim his friend ... 55555.. Yeah thanks for your upz bro .. That day I go quote someone in tagged post and Kenna zap by boss for off tropic lor.. Nvm la.. Can't return u 4 goals now cos upz you before.. Cheers !!!!
Old 11-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cool Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Hiyah whoever score also Mai pearn nai ... I think he scare of us alr cos got 2 tiko bros here aim his friend ... 55555.. Yeah thanks for your upz bro .. That day I go quote someone in tagged post and Kenna zap by boss for off tropic lor.. Nvm la.. Can't return u 4 goals now cos upz you before.. Cheers !!!!
LOL, I tot someone else zapped you or the system forgot to register points.
Don't worry about points. Points cannot change for bonks or hotel room or airtickets or condoms right? so don't need a lot of points
Pulling his legs lah why he so scared? We don't need to aim his friend- too many gals in BKK to aim and not enough bullets, hehe
Old 11-10-2011, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Is Bangkok going be flooded this weekends ?
If so to what extend ?

Is Suhkumvit, Nana, Rachada or Erawan area going to be under water ?

Looks like no one in the Thai gov attempt to answer this.

What's you guys opinion ? Which is a safer area to stay in Bangkok for the weekends ?

Many thanks.
Old 11-10-2011, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Yes bro, better stay in Bangkok. High ground if possible. I cancelled my biz trip for Bangkok for next week. For your info, even F&N Thailand (drink company) factory also stopped operations liao. Flood is expected to be bad at least for next 5 - 10 days.
Old 12-10-2011, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Just a heads up to you guys in this thread that I have been living in BKK for 2+ years now. I live at the end of the Bang Sue line and go to Ratchada to get my plumbing worked on from time to time. If any bros here want to hang out sometime let me know.
Old 13-10-2011, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Reported in the Thai press that crucial periods of whether BKK will be flooded will be from 15-10-11 to 18-10-11.If BKK survived from the flood after 18-10-11,life in BKK will resume as normal on 19-10-11 and brothers can cheong BKK again safely.
Khop Khun Kap !
Old 13-10-2011, 08:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Heard they r preparing in the event there is flood..

Maybe it's retribution from god for thai girls are so slutty and destroy families.

Hope Korat will also be flooded since that place is also filled with free slutty sluts with loose holes for unlimited free fuxks!
Old 13-10-2011, 09:05 AM
Samster

Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf1977 View Post

Maybe it's retribution from god for thai girls are so slutty and destroy families.

Hope Korat will also be flooded since that place is also filled with free slutty sluts with loose holes for unlimited free fuxks!
Just a reminder , it takes two hands to clap... If we man don't think by our small head , can they invade us and destroy whatever we have ? Since china also fill with woman that destroy families in sg , should that place also be flooded ? The way you put it sound as if we man are the saints and those women are the sinners ... Reap what you sow ... No offence to you bro , just my two cents worth .
Old 13-10-2011, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just a reminder , it takes two hands to clap... If we man don't think by our small head , can they invade us and destroy whatever we have ? Since china also fill with woman that destroy families in sg , should that place also be flooded ? The way you put it sound as if we man are the saints and those women are the sinners ... Reap what you sow ... No offence to you bro , just my two cents worth .
Well said brudder, that's not the right kind of mindset when natural disaster strikes and kill many innocent people. Cannot imagine if he ever becomes someone in high places.
Old 13-10-2011, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Well said brudder, that's not the right kind of mindset when natural disaster strikes and kill many innocent people. Cannot imagine if he ever becomes someone in high places.
Be it china, thai or viet WL or FL , I have nothing against them and only sweet memories of them.. If bro Alf1977 think by his big head rather than his small head , he won't make so much noise here today .. Come again , how many of us bros can think by our big heads when face with a sexy or syt mm ... I pity his employers who employ him cause he might be a time-bomb tick tock tick tock waiting to BOOMZ ....(thanks to ris low , I learnt a new word) hope I won't see another news of "Corpse Found In Bedok Reservoir used to be a member of SBF "
Old 13-10-2011, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Be it china, thai or viet WL or FL , I have nothing against them and only sweet memories of them.. If bro Alf1977 think by his big head rather than his small head , he won't make so much noise here today .. Come again , how many of us bros can think by our big heads when face with a sexy or syt mm ... I pity his employers who employ him cause he might be a time-bomb tick tock tick tock waiting to BOOMZ ....(thanks to ris low , I learnt a new word) hope I won't see another news of "Corpse Found In Bedok Reservoir used to be a member of SBF "
He will have to live by what he said, Karma...........
Old 13-10-2011, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

U hope BKK and KORAT will be flooded because of Thai FL or WL.
Come on,the Thai FL or WL did not rob or steal,they work hard for their money for their livelihood and survival.Not everyone is born with a silver spoon
in the mouth.However,u may have some bad and bitter experience with a Thai FL or WL,I am sure all brothers here have our share of bad and bitter experience with a Thai FL or WL,I will just say,treat it as an enriching experience in life.Life is not a bed of roses.Life is not all smooth plain sailing.Just let go,move on,look forward to the future and enjoy life in LOS,Life is short! Khop Khun Kap !
Old 13-10-2011, 12:06 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Stop your childish nonsense.
Old 13-10-2011, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:

You must have been hurt badly by Thai gals.

You should rather reflex what have you done wrong to deserve that. Look at short coming of yourself first before you blame it one others. You have learn fast blaming and cursing others wont get you anywhere except losing your own confident and coolness.

We all made mistakes. Wake up and face it like men.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1