The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2007, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ohayoo007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Zen Wellness at AMK St 31

thank u so much. I almost end up going!
Old 17-03-2007, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
freepeterr is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeeck View Post
Typical newbie, asked questions liao then MIA...
mi not newbie, too busy lately. Did have her num during my 1st in late 2005, but don't keep num.

Anyway, I think she gone. She is the best.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 20
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Reopened along NB road...nice decor and nice MILFs
Old 13-09-2008, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 17
RVFYKY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRVFYKY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hmm... i dropped by this place one month back... not impressed at all...

I forgot who served me, but it's quite a tall lady and not that pretty... took massage with mosha package for $45, i think... anyway after GQ was popped, there is only HJ available... can auto-roam, but the WL refused to take off her clothes, not even upper body... but can roam inside her clothes... as she HJ me, i roamed down and tried to finger her... at first she resisted by clamping her legs... but as i kept on stroking her pussy, i think she cannot tahan also... in the end i did managed to finger her... at least she never take off her clothes but i still get to finger her... so not bad lah...

Anyway HJ rate is standard $50 lah... don't think any other services available there leh... maybe some other bros can enlighten?
Old 13-12-2008, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
freepeterr is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVFYKY View Post
Hmm... i dropped by this place one month back... not impressed at all...

I forgot who served me, but it's quite a tall lady and not that pretty... took massage with mosha package for $45, i think... anyway after GQ was popped, there is only HJ available... can auto-roam, but the WL refused to take off her clothes, not even upper body... but can roam inside her clothes... as she HJ me, i roamed down and tried to finger her... at first she resisted by clamping her legs... but as i kept on stroking her pussy, i think she cannot tahan also... in the end i did managed to finger her... at least she never take off her clothes but i still get to finger her... so not bad lah...

Anyway HJ rate is standard $50 lah... don't think any other services available there leh... maybe some other bros can enlighten?
Bro, care to share location? Is there a MILF call Xiao Yun there?
Old 22-01-2009, 03:17 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3190 / Power: 40
loony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Zen Wellness at NBR

Hi All,

Just a quick FR on my recent visit to Zen Wellness at NBR.

Had a late meeting and was walking down NBR and was quite surprised by the number of massage places available.

Anyway, was drawn by the nice decor (dark and seductive) and the types of services (including steam bath).

Went in and was attended by a nice lady Angela (perhaps mid-20s). Decided to go for 90 mins worth of body massage + facial. Quite cheap -$54.

Was served with tea and after taking a shower, I lay down on the massage bed wrapped only in my towel and in came Angela.

Facial - I told it would be like XL that was usually a normal detailed washing of face but I was very pleasantly surprised - a cool cream to massage the face first and then a facial scrub to leave a nice fresh feel. Very detailed and no rush feel at all.

Body Massage - Confirmed no piano play type. Focused and quite professional. Removed the towel that was wrapped around my waist and spread it over my back n legs. She started off by straddling on my legs and massaged my neck, shoulders and back. of cos there's occassional one knee in my inner thighs.

Then she disappeared for a quite moment - I thot she went out to take CD but instead she came back with a heated cushion (think it contained wheat/seeds). She would placed the cushion on my leg and the warm sensation was wonderful - esp when she placed it on my back. A sure fix for those with backaches.

After the back massage, she asked me to flip over - gently positioned the towel over my groin. She continued to work on head, shoulder, arms and legs...and then she whispered into my ear...'We also offer special massge - juagen to circulate the blood." No hard sell - a plus point. So I asked her how much - $50. Took up the offer. And it was good (quite comparable to those I had at XL). Allowed autoroam (she was wearing a sexy lacy g-string) but no initiative to remove her top/bottom. So I guessed most likely only HJ. After enjoying her juagen for almost 20 mins, I released and she did all the cleaning up. After which she proceeded to massage my thighs, shoulders and back a bit more. She also advised me not to shower immediately after ejaculation as it is bad for health.

We chit-chat a bit and exchanged number. Nice friendly gal. From china but now a Sporean. Not bad in English.

Overall gave her $120 (Service+JG+Tips).

Name: Angela
Look: 6.8 (slowly grows on you)
Butt: Can feel that it's firm and round - no visual yet.
Breast: Did not get to see clearly (dim and clothed)
Body: Slim

Minus Points on Place - Wall darn thin - can hear next door clearly. A training session on massage was ongoing -2/3 ladies in there. if the voices did not sound like young aunties, it was would have been a good souce of fantasy. heard them commenting that a Tina's skills is good. perhaps will try her next time. Toilet at the end of corridor. Curtains as door.

Plus Points - Attached shower with heater. Nice decor. Friendly and good service.

RTT (Return To Try): Sure - must explore to see if full job is offered - or to have sex in steam room

if other bros have other gals to recommend there, do let me know.

Thanks.
Old 22-01-2009, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Bro lonny can i hav the address of this place,thank.
Old 22-01-2009, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mild seven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, loony.
Sound so nice there. I'm looking for such good & relax massage place. Let me know there address, please.
Next week has so many company shut down days.... I hope to go there to have happy CNY myself.
Thank you so much in advanve.
Old 23-01-2009, 06:44 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

loony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond repute

hi Bros,

For those interested might want to check with TS or Glenn Miller since he mentioned the new location first. If no response, let me know.

Thanks.
Old 23-01-2009, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mild seven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you, loony.

Hello, Glenn Miller.
Could you please share this NBR shop location with me? I'm really looking for good massage with nice deco shop, but I can not find it.
NBR is too long for me to search. I appreciate you if I can receive your reply to enjoy CNY.
Old 23-01-2009, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 18
compaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercompaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercompaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercompaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro looney, i think is ok to share though pm,can pass me the location too.
Old 15-02-2009, 02:06 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Re: Zen Wellness at NBR

Finished off work a bit earlier than expected and decided to SMS Angela to see if she's free.

Fortunately she was and when i reached she happily got off the sofa and led me to the room.

Basically the same but somehow she looked sweeter - kind of the GFE when you got to book out of camp and meet up with GF for a passionate miss-you session.

This time maybe we feel more comfortable with each other, we chit-chat a bit more.

Thoroughly enjoy my session (Facial+Massage+HJ) except the external factors such as being able to hear conversations taking place outside and next cubes - some really funny.

Will slowly push the envelope and will update. From the current stock, Angela still the better one.

Till then - happy cheonging.
Old 27-01-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=edack;1415310 prev. acct been h
Old 30-01-2010, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
kingdom8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykingdom8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any Bro know is this Zen Wellness shop at AMK St 31 still around?
Old 30-01-2010, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sammyman09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no more le bro...confirmed ...cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1