The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2012, 02:02 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
Hi sandman. All is not lost. I came across a divorce court case in the Straits Times a few years ago. A stay-at-home Singaporean husband was awarded 30% of the matrimonial assets when he was divorced from his wife.
But he has to show his contribution to the building up of the matrimonial assets.
Old 29-06-2012, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
BANANASKIN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear all bros, would need all ur advice.
CB Wife had already go court and claim maintenance from me, we are already staying apart for more then 1yr plus.
Going to divorce her end of this yr due to the fact of 3 yrs then can official divorce. Divorce ground is becos she is very stubborn, unreasonable behaviour. Tat time she was expecting my child, yet her behaviour got from bad to worst. Till she use violent in my family and my aging parents.
I can't put up with her anymore... Cos she still think wat she did was right, and put all the blame on us. B4 she give birth till she gave birth, i also got give her monthly $$$ but the CB still go court and claim maintenance from me. Heng my lawyer manage to fight to a lower amount then wat i used to give her. But the CB also nv let me see my kid till now, i also sian until i give up seeing liao. Pay maintenance yet can't see my kid. Damm sucky feeling...
Anyway, need you guys to advice on the below qns.

1. I bought my current house b4 i know her. And the house only have my name, my dad & mom name. Do she have ground to fight for the house?

2. As my current maintenance claim was base on my previous Job and my side line sole proprietor business. Now i have already left my previous job and concentrate fully on my business still as a sole proprietor, (under my name) which is expanding.
How can i safe guard myself and my business just in-case the CB knows it and come demand more maintenance from me? I wouldn't like to get into trouble with IRAS as she is those that can baotoa me.
She is those 100% money face kind of women.
Pls advice. Thanks
Old 29-06-2012, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANANASKIN View Post
Dear all bros, would need all ur advise.
bro, no point fighting this divorce. The Women's Charter is on her side. Furthermore your kid is only a toddler so it is a double whammy against you. Your best course of action now is to see how you can "hide" your assets. Best if you can convert to cash but keep it off shore.

F*CK THE. WOMEN'S CHARTER. !!
Old 04-08-2012, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
heye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99546 View Post
As Bro SaintArc say (By peaceful calm way Tis will make her guess n Hw cm u didn't make a big fuss only by Tis way she will feel more guilty n pain.) I think she will veri happy tat I not watching or suspecting her. Coz from the start, she never feel guilty till nw. From her thinking, is tat why she will end up like this, is because me. I really don noe what her thinking about? Can any sisters tell me what I have done wrong. ( Gt to believe yrself without her u will be more better off And she without u she will be in messy life. Some ladys love messy life y bother to givethem a smooth path when she dnt treasure of wat u had done.) I believe in this but I nw I don care abt her. Is I most care is abt tat my son. If don have my son, I really have gone crazy. He is e one tat gif me support, energy tat I can continue to go through till nw. Is there any sisters tell me what I have done wrong?
bro my sentiment too.. sg gal are mostly spoil brat
Old 04-08-2012, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
under sg law, if you pay 90% for the HDB using CPF, 90% of the sold sum would be credited back into your CPF.
bro pls enlighten me .......
so inshort the cpf contributed by me will be credited back to my cpf account.
only earning will be split right. BTW alimony is base on ones income right.

if taking for example , my job requires me to own a vechicle does my
allowance like , tranportation / mobile / variable / petrol / parking allowance be caluclated in the alimony ?
Old 04-08-2012, 03:56 AM
Samster

furthermore when we sign the hdb agreement , we opt for 50/50 but i am actually paying full for the flat , does it mean that my cpf contribution will be transfer to her acct?

and does it mean if i am jobless i am still liable to pay the alimony?
Old 05-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heye View Post
furthermore when we sign the hdb agreement , we opt for 50/50 but i am actually paying full for the flat , does it mean that my cpf contribution will be transfer to her acct?

and does it mean if i am jobless i am still liable to pay the alimony?
Normally the case is whatever you used from your own cpf goes back to you, however in this case probably what you split is the resale profit as it was on 50/50 basis...only under bias judgment will the fucking familee cock judge award your cpf just like in my case....50% of what I had paid for my hdb by cpf fucking cock judge ordered me to transfer to my ex...even my lawyer then said it was unusual at that time....that also left me in a limbo cos then cpf rules then stated that 100% used for housing must go back into cpf..they refuse to let me withdraw my name from flat till i top back up the money...but fucking cock judge gave me three months to complete everything...so i lan lan had to run round gathering nearly 50k to put back into my cpf...

by the way any legal eagle can advise what is the legal age to stop maintenance for children? I am not saying I can't wait to stop my obligations to my kids but just want to know where i stand..
Old 10-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
MsCrystal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Normally the case is whatever you used from your own cpf goes back to you, however in this case probably what you split is the resale profit as it was on 50/50 basis...only under bias judgment will the fucking familee cock judge award your cpf just like in my case....50% of what I had paid for my hdb by cpf fucking cock judge ordered me to transfer to my ex...even my lawyer then said it was unusual at that time....that also left me in a limbo cos then cpf rules then stated that 100% used for housing must go back into cpf..they refuse to let me withdraw my name from flat till i top back up the money...but fucking cock judge gave me three months to complete everything...so i lan lan had to run round gathering nearly 50k to put back into my cpf...

by the way any legal eagle can advise what is the legal age to stop maintenance for children? I am not saying I can't wait to stop my obligations to my kids but just want to know where i stand..
Legal age will be when ur kid hits 18 .. if i didnt rmb wrongly..
Old 11-08-2012, 07:29 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

people.. there is a sticky on the women's charter..
read it..

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 11-08-2012, 11:14 AM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
people.. there is a sticky on the women's charter..
read it..
Wah piang Big Sexy limpeh interpretation of england not that powderful leh...so in lay man terms as long as my daughter even after 21 still studying ie in Uni etc I still must pay for her maintenance?
Old 11-08-2012, 01:42 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

wow pianz frankie..
we dont do powderful england here..
we write singaland here
in layman terms.. yeap..
you can also read post 34 for more info..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Wah piang Big Sexy limpeh interpretation of england not that powderful leh...so in lay man terms as long as my daughter even after 21 still studying ie in Uni etc I still must pay for her maintenance?

Old 12-08-2012, 10:13 AM
Samster

Thanks Bro Big Sexy, I guess as much...thou for the last few years I have been contributing more then my fair share of the maintenance...ex been asking me to pay half the cost for most of the things daughter needs like braces, clothing even to additional tuition..so much so that now i am footing out an additional $300 per month on top of my monthly $900...oc not happy that I am giving in too easily...haiz women..
Old 13-08-2012, 02:01 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello everyone, I need some advice from the legal experts here or maybe even any bro who was in the same predicament as me.

I was divorced more than 10 years ago and was awarded custody of my infant child. My ex-wife did not want the child at that time because she was intending to marry a foreigner and migrate. My relatives helped me to care for my child. Recently my ex-wife returned to singapore and inform me that she wants custody of the child now. She is now a citizen of a foreign country and has also inherited a substantial sum of money and assets from her present husband's mother who passed away earlier this year.

Can she go to the court again and ask for custody of our child? If she initiates court action in a foreign country and obtains judgement in her favour, is it enforceable in singapore?
Old 13-08-2012, 06:55 PM

read post 44.
not sure abt the other question though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
Can she go to the court again and ask for custody of our child?
If she initiates court action in a foreign country and obtains judgement in her favour, is it enforceable in singapore?

Old 14-08-2012, 12:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
read post 44.
not sure abt the other question though..
thank you.

do you know any cheap and good lawyer to recommend?

can I go to legal aid for assistance? or are they for criminal cases only?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1