The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2008, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
It would do well if we just ignore him and concentrate on where we left off. Visa curb lifted liao. Mind start to wander to ZH liao..........
Where are the nice FRs??????
bro ... long time neber see u here ..

me will be in ZH on 11th & 12th ...
then to CP/CA from 13th to 18th ..
care to join us ??
Old 20-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong View Post
In fact I would lkie to encourage to flash your Singapore passport produly to the Gongbei Customs and the hotel receptionists
They think highly of Singaporeans
In fact one receptionist even tried to ask me for dinner but I rejected her necause I think she might set a trap for me
After all we Singaporeans are known to be rich
Ya lor we singaporean r know to be rich but u r the richest among the sillyporean
Old 20-09-2008, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by break78 View Post
OMG, you also come in... knn, all of you wait until got fun then come in.....
I stepped in not because I want to join in the fun. It appears that we lost the main focus of this thread. Partly also overjoyed to hear visa curb lifted liao.....Thinking about a trip to ZH end of the year.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 20-09-2008, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I stepped in not because I want to join in the fun. It appears that we lost the main focus of this thread. Partly also overjoyed to hear visa curb lifted liao.....Thinking about a trip to ZH end of the year.
bro .. check ur PM ..
Old 20-09-2008, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Zhuhai girls are heartless

Quote:
Newbie, no joke about this
When in Zhuhai, just tell the girls you are from Singapore and they immediately look up to you
Singapore men have a premium in Zhuhai

In fact the Zhuhai boys rank Singapore men ahead of Taiwanese, HongKonger, Macaunese, Japanese in Zhuhai

Just buy them a pair of shoes and a T-shirt and they immediately take a liking to you
Wow looks like I've been wasting my time in BKK and HCMC. Will take up your advice and cheong ZH exclusively.
Old 20-09-2008, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 19
beauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to all

full of ego huh?

money does not buy you everything

Hope to have everyone's support inside here
| |
--| |--
\____/
\__/
\/

Old 20-09-2008, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 19
break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauthaiful View Post
full of ego huh?

money does not buy you everything
OMG... i can't believe you also come in here... LOL!!!
Old 20-09-2008, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

wow.... looks like this is a place to go for rich singaporean...... I only have SGD299..... and 9.90 ringgits in my bank account...

sigh sigh..... me poor old fart.... go there drink kopi on roadside and kenna branded and criticised.....

.... but did enjoy the comic relief presented in this thread,... make me turn back quite a few pages...... like someone did....
Old 20-09-2008, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hey cheapskate cheongster, I'm not a cheapskate like u to spend time in the LHL stalls
Why go to Zhuhai to watse your time in the LHL stalls
I have seen so many cheapskate Singaporeans and Malaysians and Taiwanese wasting their time talking cock to the stall girls

Because you guys don't have the spending power!
You guys can't even throw money in the massage spa, let along buys gifts like handphone for the china girls!
jameschong,

I like your style. Got balls and dare to say what you feel even though I may disagree with some of your comments!

Personally I don't really fancy drinking at the LHL stalls because I feel the MMs just want to chop you to buy more drinks with the dice games.

I admit my spending power may not be as high as yours. Me only can afford el cheapo saunas like Da Ming Yuan. Can recommend any good saunas for budget bros like me?
Old 20-09-2008, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 19
LawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
You are a typical boaster cock in Geylang kopitiams
You don't seem to be a Singaporean
Are you a Malaysian or some Foreign Ass?

I dare not cliam to be one because of you, and I never been to GL kopitian at all.

Suggest you take up China citizenship, most of the new found rich behave exactly like you, you will not be alone.

Hahaha, I had enough fun....
Old 20-09-2008, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
GodsendSYT has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

[QUOTE=jameschong;3077624]
With the windfall from the sale of my flat in Singapore recently, I can easily buy up to 6 condos in Zhuhai

QUOTE]

Wow!!! with the earning power of thousands per transctions, u still live in a flat ah..

haiz.. poor thing.. somemore now still has to sell u'r flat in singapore .. why sell u'r flat.. can't afford the installment or high living standard in singapore is it.. that's why sell u'r flat in singapore then move to ZH and live like a 'king' over there???!!!

Or u need more money to buy EXPENSIVE T-SHIRT for the gals in ZH..

From what i see, in less then a year time, u will move into the mainland of china.. why??? Cause the living standard there is lower.. also cause u can't afford the cost in ZH liao.. ha ha ha..

So in the end, u will end up in india!!! somemore is southern india!!! cause the cost of living is damn damn cheap over there! hee hee..

P.S. Oh in case u need help to go india, let me know. i can spare u some money to buy swimming pants. so u can swim there.
Old 20-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
GodsendSYT has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawTeoChew View Post
I dare not cliam to be one because of you, and I never been to GL kopitian at all.

Suggest you take up China citizenship, most of the new found rich behave exactly like you, you will not be alone.

Hahaha, I had enough fun....
Oh.. since u have enough fun, can pass this toy to me.. really boring working all days.. ha ha..

well the china new found rich, are really all damn rich.. he can't join them lah.. he's still living in a flat u know.. those rich is buy 1 big piece of land to enjoy.. while he is buying a small piece of land to share with ppl!!! hee hee..
Old 20-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 22
genius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=jameschong;3079452]
Quote:
With the lifting of the visa curbs, many cheapskate cheongsters will go to Zhuhai again

Beware of Zhuhai girls
They are unfaithful and heartless!
You must be very heng to be Virgin zapped by me. I have enough of this idiot..
Old 20-09-2008, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Do you and can you make thousand per transaction?
As a top property consultant , I do!
Many of the Zhuhai girls are very impressed with my earning power when I told them

=====================================
Bro, care to recruit me as your rookie agent as I may be jobless soon?

As for Zhuhai girls, they are impressed with my painting and fucking power as I don't have much spending power.
Old 20-09-2008, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 17
juzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
[CODE]You deserve not only medals but you deserve to be knighted liao....[/CODE]

No need for you to carry my balls!
I am among the top agents in my company every year
Bros... read carefully. He is among them, not one of them...

Probably not singaporean since he feels T-shirts are expensive gifts. I will ignore him...... LHL ladies will unlikely know him because:

1. He was never there
2. He is a jerk and no one cares about him
3. He went to wrong LHL ...

MILF Teacher Chloe 70/1/1
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...r-sighted.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1