The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2009, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

The case is i dun know whether the listener likes gal vietnam or not
Quote:
Originally Posted by SING_IN_HCMC View Post
Bro,

I would take it you mean "Chung ta thich gai vietnam" than "Chung toi thich gai vietnam". hehhe..learnt from tu dien toc dai. no offence

chung ta = we including the speaker

chung toi = we excluding speaker

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 30-09-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 22
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by serioussillyguy View Post

By saying understanding them is to understand them well and live happily till both aging...not by having negative views then say understanding ur partner.

Sorry if my views are offensive to some bros.All human r to be understand equally n not based on where they r from with negative stories to sterotype them.
Yo bro, I understand where you are coming from.

I have said before many times that people speak from experiences and that they are just relating what they have encountered or have been thru themselves. It is by no means a sign that yardstick that should be used for vietnamese life partners.

Everything is possible in this world. So we are actually learning something new everyday. It may well be isolated cases but met with more frequently by some bros, which explains why they have a overwhelming negative view of vietnamese partners. Many other factors also play a part in deciding a person's view on certain issues.

As such, we do not need to look too seriously or too deep with some of the experiences shared. It's more of kind of good-to-know stuffs that we keep in mind and that we know such thing are happening.

At the end of the day, dun be too bothered by comments in here. I will be relating comments from a women's point-of view in my own thread soon. So maybe it may help you address some of the unfair or biased comments that you've seen.

Cheers!!

Vietnamese songs/lyrics for your heart

~Vi wa yeu a nen e chap nhan la nguoi thu 3.Nhung co ai hieu duoc noi kho va noi dau cua nguoi thu 3 vi nguoi ta chi nghi nguoi thu 3 la nguoi co toi.minh bun vi minh la nguoi da roi vao hoan canh nay,suy nghi rat nhieu,moi dem k the ngu!~
Old 30-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Today so free to write such a long comment ha
Quote:
Originally Posted by casannova03 View Post
I will be relating comments from a women's point-of view in my own thread soon. So maybe it may help you address some of the unfair or biased comments that you've seen.

Cheers!!

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 30-09-2009, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by casannova03 View Post
At the end of the day, dun be too bothered by comments in here. I will be relating comments from a women's point-of view in my own thread soon. So maybe it may help you address some of the unfair or biased comments that you've seen.

Cheers!!
Wow great...keep us informed...I am waiting eagerly for this thread...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-10-2009, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
retsoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in my experience, chung ta and chung toi is more of a dictionary word.

vietnamese seem to use bon minh and chung minh more often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SING_IN_HCMC View Post
Bro,

I would take it you mean "Chung ta thich gai vietnam" than "Chung toi thich gai vietnam". hehhe..learnt from tu dien toc dai. no offence

chung ta = we including the speaker

chung toi = we excluding speaker
Old 04-10-2009, 04:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mace is Cool - loads of Potential

Bad news for me. My gal "up the lorry" tonite. Being roundup in a KTV. Now in police station, pending investigation. Any quick advice or consequences i should noe of?? i am soo fustrated that i cant browse throu all the post for relevant info now. Already pass my contact etc to the police, claming i am her husband in viet. All the policeman says must after the invstigation officer done their finding then will call me. (isnt too late?)...heard from another that most likely will send to ICA.
I am planning to get married with her in abt 2mths time, locally. This really SUCKS big time.......Plssssssss any other way to get help??
Old 04-10-2009, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
CuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mace View Post
Bad news for me. My gal "up the lorry" tonite. Being roundup in a KTV. Now in police station, pending investigation. Any quick advice or consequences i should noe of?? i am soo fustrated that i cant browse throu all the post for relevant info now. Already pass my contact etc to the police, claming i am her husband in viet. All the policeman says must after the invstigation officer done their finding then will call me. (isnt too late?)...heard from another that most likely will send to ICA.
I am planning to get married with her in abt 2mths time, locally. This really SUCKS big time.......Plssssssss any other way to get help??
Does not sound good. From what I know, if u managed to rushed down to the ktv b4 she went up the lorry, no problem. And that is assuming u r really her husband. Sorry for not able to offer any advise on this.

However my questions are, if u r really planning to marry her, why allow her to continue working in ktv in the 1st place? and does she really like u enough to marry u since she stills works there? marriage is a lifetime commitment and I really think u need to think twice about it
Old 04-10-2009, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Do you think the police will give you `face' just because you say she is your wife? Any documentary proof? No matter if you plan to marry her in 2 hours , 2 days, 2 weeks or 2 months time, one minute you cannot produce the marriage certificate, the gal is still not related to you. In such circumstances, marriage certificate doesn't help at all. Once the viet gal is caught working in a KTV or bar, even if she has Singapore Citizenship is no use. I never bring my wife to any night spots in Singapore, not to say even Joo Chiat or any KTV. This is to avoid any misunderstanding if there's any anti-vice raid . The day my wife was granted citizenship, the ICA officer reminded my wife that if she break any law in Singapore, her citizenship will be revoked.

So what is the remedy for your gal now? ZERO. Just wait for her to be sent back to Vietnam and banned from coming into Singapore for a few years. Your marriage to her will have to be done in Vietnam and she can forget about getting PR or citizenship in Singapore in the future. Entry into singapore after the ban will also be a big big hurdle to clear.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As what boss sam said in earlier post "you want to marry a whore"....

Old 04-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Do you think the police will give you `face' just because you say she is your wife? Any documentary proof? No matter if you plan to marry her in 2 hours , 2 days, 2 weeks or 2 months time, one minute you cannot produce the marriage certificate, the gal is still not related to you. In such circumstances, marriage certificate doesn't help at all. Once the viet gal is caught working in a KTV or bar, even if she has Singapore Citizenship is no use. I never bring my wife to any night spots in Singapore, not to say even Joo Chiat or any KTV. This is to avoid any misunderstanding if there's any anti-vice raid . The day my wife was granted citizenship, the ICA officer reminded my wife that if she break any law in Singapore, her citizenship will be revoked.

So what is the remedy for your gal now? ZERO. Just wait for her to be sent back to Vietnam and banned from coming into Singapore for a few years. Your marriage to her will have to be done in Vietnam and she can forget about getting PR or citizenship in Singapore in the future. Entry into singapore after the ban will also be a big big hurdle to clear.
Heard alot VB had been banned from entering sin are now plying their trade in malaysia especially KL...ONE group was raided in their geylang dormitory...heard av followed one of them home...all taken to ICA....banned 3 years...

Old 04-10-2009, 06:16 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

If you are sure that you want to marry your viet WL gf, make sure that you have the ability to feed her. Don't marry for the sake of sex. If you marry her and she still need to go `lam tinh' with other man to earn money, then you are a total failure and shouldn't marry in the first place. Have some pride
Old 05-10-2009, 09:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ex_viet_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear all SBF sisters/brothers, this is my first post to the forum after being a looker for so many years. Feel free to throw your comments to my experience below.

It all started exactly 18 months ago in Orchard Tower. Remember vividly it was Monday evening that I went to OT to look for a partner to spend the nite. I chanced upon my dream VN girl in the very first instance upon entering Ipnema. Oh god was she gorgeous.

After romancing for two hours with her in the bar, finally got her to go back hotel. The sex experience was not exciting to boost about other than the chemistry was so strong that I wanted her to stay overnight. Alas, only she being disturbed by SMS that calling her to go back OT. We exchanged number nonetheless, never hoping i will ever meet her again.

to be continued....
Old 05-10-2009, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you are sure that you want to marry your viet WL gf, make sure that you have the ability to feed her. Don't marry for the sake of sex. If you marry her and she still need to go `lam tinh' with other man to earn money, then you are a total failure and shouldn't marry in the first place. Have some pride
I think you had posted this advice a few times liao...no wonder sound so familiar...

Old 05-10-2009, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I think you had posted this advice a few times liao...no wonder sound so familiar...
posted a few times already but majority still cannot get it. I think i becoming like ah soh roi
Old 05-10-2009, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mace is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
no worries, just make sure u support her enough but not too much to make her lazy. Any way i dont really care if my gal is a WL, normal lady etc as long as i noe her heart only loves me. I used to hav sing normal gals,GL hse gal, now viet gal as my gf,tirak,ba xa. Compared, amazingly, those WL are more faithful than ur so call normal gals or maybe i am lucky with WL but unlucky with normal gals. But i do see lots of divorce cases within my frds to justify my own opinon. Married just for a few yrs and seperated just becos of minor differences. They dont really treasured the relationship like it used to be last time. time changed.
I think it is better for me to get a gal who truely loves me but due to family problem need to go WL trade than choosing a gal who loves u 1/2 and left u for a better guy, claiming that U are the FAULT, in the mean time crippled u after the divorce case loosing what 1/2 of what u owned.

Any way case closed, the consequences not as bad as i thought. Still salvageable. Any one encountered with the same situation can pm me. Now i clocked another experience. Maybe there is a way to prevent ur gal being send back if u encounter the same thingy, but i will need to chk with my gal 's frd if she succeeded tonite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1