The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-07-2010, 12:23 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lampaci View Post
LOL bro. Become my tour guide please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Balai King XD will charge u service charge leh......
The Prince of TBK Mas Xdecepticon will go all the way
Old 26-07-2010, 12:31 AM
Not Activated

S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Quote:
Any1 going this coming Friday? Tot of going there for final inspection before the ramadan thingy
Pak P, interested? I'll bring you a set of 'sarung', Made in Singapore
Kevin
Trims krna tlah mengundang Pak"P", kmungkinan PaK P akan ke batam tgl 7 Agustus
Old 26-07-2010, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
LOL bro. Become my tour guide please.
Uncle xd no stamina leh. Sekali after 2 or 3 joints take 5. Sampai bila mau boking cewek?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Balai King XD will charge u service charge leh......
Hmm...dont forget inclusive of GST hor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y View Post
Yes, hes the man. The most powerful man in Indonesia. So bro lampaci, waste no time cos Indon is at P President finger tips....
Old 26-07-2010, 08:05 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Uncle xd no stamina leh. Sekali after 2 or 3 joints take 5. Sampai bila mau boking cewek?

Uncle XD find cewes no stamina because conserve for what the cewe going to get when inside the room

Hmm...dont forget inclusive of GST hor...

Indonesia NO GST lah

Yes, hes the man. The most powerful man in Indonesia. So bro lampaci, waste no time cos Indon is at P President finger tips....
Tips ? even PaK P reading this thread to get more infomations
Old 26-07-2010, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
lampaci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Pak P, you know tgl 08 Agustus itu hari kemerdekaan SG. Biarpun aku bukan warga negara SG, harus nanyi 'marikita' di SG juga. Too bad Pak P, can't sing 'marikita' di batam
I am still thinking, apa kita 'marikita' di batam saja. HAHA.

Quote:
Bro XD, I am willing to choose after you if you manage to book 5 at the end of the day
Old 26-07-2010, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Pacific hotel disco is a nice place to catch some sweet
young ladies
Old 26-07-2010, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
Pacific hotel disco is a nice place to catch some sweet
young ladies
Never been there before, but heard all are FL. Not into FL, risky

Got news from WL in batam yesterday nite. There is raid in batam yesterday and today. The joint she works at close for business these 2 days.
Bro cheonging Batam for these 2 days, be extra careful expecially picking up FL
Old 26-07-2010, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
BintanBeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Never been there before, but heard all are FL. Not into FL, risky

Got news from WL in batam yesterday nite. There is raid in batam yesterday and today. The joint she works at close for business these 2 days.
Bro cheonging Batam for these 2 days, be extra careful expecially picking up FL
Brother...any idea which one they raid........as I was in one of the Dynasty 99and another joint yesterday (sunday) noon...there was normal....

BB
Old 26-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 17
lawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexrider View Post
Nice FR, bro. Really inspiring!
2 points reward from me.

Edit: Bro lawbah, forgot to add. Don't bother about those taxi driver. For your case, I can't really comment much, cause didn't try to understand the taxi part.
However, as a golden rule, just check with taxi driver the cheapest cost you can, because they get commission for each gal you take (even you don't see that, the taxi driver will go back to get). And when you are not sextify with the driver service, just pay him the amount agree and shout at him that Pak P tells him go to Barelang fuck spider!
Thanks for the ups Mas Joki !! =) pleasure to write FR here hahaha if no good advice i also wont be able to enjoy and write a report... hehe!

Ya lo ya lo!! really must ask those drivers to fuck spider... they see singaporeans nia.. the chopper all come out liao... but if u dun care them they also cannot do much... hahaha~ totally agree to your advice!

But of course we should not find trouble or put our lives in danger ... we are there for fun one ma... haha~

Btw, me and choosy bro got kinda sick... i think tio food poisoning but dunno from where one... LOL!.. talk about weak stomach... -.- hahahaha~
Old 26-07-2010, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 22
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
No, U always buy return ticket regardless frm Batm or SGP coz cheaper. I mean buy ANOTHER return ticket from the money changers for your NEXT trip coz it is cheaper than buying from the ferry terminal ferry opperator's counters. A return ticket for Batamfast ferry is S$18, and if not wrong at the ferry terminal counters U need pay $23 or more, dun know coz been years since I last bought any tickets from the ferry terminal counters.
hmm, just to clarify, so it's S$18 for return ticket excluding taxes, right? how much after adding taxes n departure fees etc?
last time i went on wavemaster return trip was S$47 incl taxes etc iirc...

Quote:
Can save S$23 but one way take ferry , return have to swim back
but it's return ticket, not single trip ticket leh
Old 27-07-2010, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
hmm, just to clarify, so it's S$18 for return ticket excluding taxes, right? how much after adding taxes n departure fees etc?
last time i went on wavemaster return trip was S$47 incl taxes etc iirc...

but it's return ticket, not single trip ticket leh
If I recall correctly, taxes on Batam side is S$7 while taxes on our side is S$20. Which is a whole lot of bull because when they implemented this surcharge, it was because of Desert Storm. The excuse then was there was an oil embargo which sent the prices of oil up. So it was justifiable.

Long after they booted Saddam & his gang out, the price never drop. Because shiok already mah. Butt-f*#k us passengers raw already where they want to put on the rubber? Same thing also for the SBS feeder service at Bedok - went up by 5 cents because of the embargo, after that, not only did it not drop back to old fare, they increased it.

Missed those days when we paid a flat fee of S$20 to go to Batam. Poor folks like me now have to limit trips there to once every two months...

enjoy!
Old 27-07-2010, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro XD, I am willing to choose after you if you manage to book 5 at the end of the day
Hmmm...my apology if u misinterpreted my england. Uncle xd say he got no stamina to join u broncis. Y? Cos after surveying 3-5joints I capek and have to ask for interval (take 5 i.e. 5min to rest). Not book 5 cwks....
Old 27-07-2010, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmmm...my apology if u misinterpreted my england. Uncle xd say he got no stamina to join u broncis. Y? Cos after surveying 3-5joints I capek and have to ask for interval (take 5 i.e. 5min to rest). Not book 5 cwks....
Haha. I also normally never go to lots of joint. Kinda same to me.
There are only 2 types of joint I think, either SYT or MILF
Oh, maybe 3 types. Another type might be 'bencong' club

Quote:
Originally Posted by BintanBeer View Post
Brother...any idea which one they raid........as I was in one of the Dynasty 99and another joint yesterday (sunday) noon...there was normal...

BB
Sorry for the late info, but it happened in Queen just opposite Dynasti99. I was told on Sunday evening. Hope everything is clear.
Old 27-07-2010, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sorry for the late info, but it happened in Queen just opposite Dynasti99. I was told on Sunday evening. Hope everything is clear.
Bro Lampaci, sorry need to ask. Queen is my regular place for short-time. On Friday morning at about 11am(Indo time) I m there but did not go in becos I met a FL massage gal who offer her service for rp80,000 only (with BJ and kongke) and she paid for the room at JJ Hotel. So would like to know on Fri or Sat and at what time is the raid. Maybe it is a narrow escape for me. Sorry bro to trouble you. Thanks

It's already started to raid before the Month of Ramadan (puasa). So during puasa month, it will be more risky. Mati lah!!! How to control for 1 month without ceweks. aiyo..........

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Old 27-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Missed those days when we paid a flat fee of S$20 to go to Batam. Poor folks like me now have to limit trips there to once every two months...

enjoy!
You referring to widi express? more than 8 years ago liao.... Now no more....

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread