The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2014, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by headcheck View Post
err what i was asking is whether the BarFine and LongTime price still the same with 3 years ago...
Kopi o in SG has risen today compares to 3 yrs. The logic applies in Pattaya.
Old 13-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Goodfellas Party

Hi to all...where ever you are..

Just want give a heads up...not headcheck..

Mamasan Birthday Party at Goodfellas Bar on 23 August 2014. We promise it will be an epic party with lots of fun girls..food and games !

Body painting..Ice cream eating contest..lucky draws w free drinks..discounted barfines..dancing girls..and many more.

Roast pork and delicious finger food will be on the menu. So guys who sre in Pattaya or planning a trip during that day we hope you can join us !
Old 13-08-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
headcheck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Goodfellas Party

haha this is a bit funny, guess i wasn't being really clear, let me clarify.

the 1000baht is obviously the extra tip of being the guide as well. That is not including the BF and LT price. Didn't want to mislead anyone, but I thought it was a good deal for a local tour guide arranging a very cheap transport to koh larn helping me find a good restaurant in one of the beaches there.

As I know to go to Koh Larn if you are a tourist booking from hotels, you will be charged 1000baht+ for the speed boats. I went with the Ferry Taxi from the end of walking street pier thing, somewhat similar to what you get from HK to Macau of course less speedy and don't have aircon . It only cost me 100 Baht per person.
Old 13-08-2014, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
haha this is a bit funny, guess i wasn't being really clear, let me clarify.

the 1000baht is obviously the extra tip of being the guide as well. That is not including the BF and LT price. Didn't want to mislead anyone, but I thought it was a good deal for a local tour guide arranging a very cheap transport to koh larn helping me find a good restaurant in one of the beaches there.

As I know to go to Koh Larn if you are a tourist booking from hotels, you will be charged 1000baht+ for the speed boats. I went with the Ferry Taxi from the end of walking street pier thing, somewhat similar to what you get from HK to Macau of course less speedy and don't have aircon . It only cost me 100 Baht per person.
ok to be fair to you , that is much better details. There is no way you can get a girl for the nite as well as her accompanying you for one whole day for 1kB ...... unless she is your wife or long term GF ; which will cost you more in the long run.

Actually if you do a little research , all these local ferry to Koh Larn are common knowledge on the web. http://kohlarn.com/schedule.htm And its only 30b each way.......
Old 13-08-2014, 06:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
...Ice cream eating contest....!
Ice cream as in BJ?
Old 13-08-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Ice cream as in BJ?
I also want to know... come lo..... maybe both combined.....

Your wings spreading??
Old 13-08-2014, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Hi to all...where ever you are..

Just want give a heads up...not headcheck..

Mamasan Birthday Party at Goodfellas Bar on 23 August 2014. We promise it will be an epic party with lots of fun girls..food and games !

Body painting..Ice cream eating contest..lucky draws w free drinks..discounted barfines..dancing girls..and many more.

Roast pork and delicious finger food will be on the menu. So guys who sre in Pattaya or planning a trip during that day we hope you can join us !
I miss mamasan!!! Tell her that her son missed her and her jugs! 555+
Old 13-08-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Ice cream as in BJ?
Want to know more have to be here in person !
Old 13-08-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
icehaya69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

23 Aug.......too near yet too far for me .........
Old 14-08-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
ok to be fair to you , that is much better details. There is no way you can get a girl for the nite as well as her accompanying you for one whole day for 1kB ...... unless she is your wife or long term GF ; which will cost you more in the long run.

Actually if you do a little research , all these local ferry to Koh Larn are common knowledge on the web. http://kohlarn.com/schedule.htm And its only 30b each way.......
Hmmm didn't know about the ferry beforehand. TBH I dont even know about Koh Larn until she mentioned it to me.

My research was all about the walking street, devil's den, and sabai dee. . It was my first ever punting trip so pardon my ignorance about the surrounding attractions of Pattaya.

I did however visited the tiger zoo thing omw to Bangkok.
Old 14-08-2014, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hmmm didn't know about the ferry beforehand. TBH I dont even know about Koh Larn until she mentioned it to me.

My research was all about the walking street, devil's den, and sabai dee. . It was my first ever punting trip so pardon my ignorance about the surrounding attractions of Pattaya.

I did however visited the tiger zoo thing omw to Bangkok.
Wah lau eh.... that tiger zoo is Sri Racha zoo? Very sad la that place ; all the animals underfed and just locked in cages

I think you need a proper guide , one that will show you all Pattaya has to offer!

Forget about MPs in Pattaya , its more a agogo and beer bar paradise.
Old 14-08-2014, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Wah lau eh.... that tiger zoo is Sri Racha zoo? Very sad la that place ; all the animals underfed and just locked in cages

I think you need a proper guide , one that will show you all Pattaya has to offer!

Forget about MPs in Pattaya , its more a agogo and beer bar paradise.
Yeah I barely remember my time in that zoo, it was kinda sad for the tigers. However its better for them to stay there than being poached in the wild I guess.

I haven't got the chance to go back there. Devil's Den was interesting. One of the wildest sex i've had so far. A bit too wild for my taste tho. I am coming back there in a few months. I have my SO with me tho... still thinking of someways to slip out in Bangkok or Patt. Wish me luck!
Old 14-08-2014, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Sentsggirls2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by propertymike View Post
i may not make it as busy co-broke some property in singapore...
Wah you champion lor. Said want to mass orgy with me. Now you want to fly me kite. Win liao lor.

If money is the problem, then no need to worry, later I refer you a few of my colleagues la, they looking for flats.

See you tonight at Gm?
Old 16-08-2014, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Sentsggirls2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: happy 29th birdday sentsggirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by propertymike View Post

everyone let's wish my dua kang buddy sentsggirls a happy 29th birdday on 16th aug!.. one year older, one year wiser and hope one year less dua kang...just started new job so wish you earn more and maybe in a few years time can buy pinnacle@duxton resale flat from me....

his birthday bash in bangkok on 16th aug!....pm him if you want to join him....

sentsggirls tum dee dai dee and stop being a childish spoilt brat!..
Pii thank you very much. See you later evening na. Tomorrow pattaya here I come! Pii we go to Myfriendyou bar? I heard there you got some contacts? I want to try FFFM lei. Arbo if you keen we try FFFMM, means you and me plus 3 other girls.

My treat na.
Old 16-08-2014, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Any bro got any nice lobang for drivers to drive "horny" guys from suvarnabhumi airport or Bangkok hotel to pattaya? My previous lobang quit Liao. Thanks!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1