The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2020, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Jose Mourinho must be having a good laugh now

1-4 at half time at old Trafford

Once again speechless...
They r finished n can be relegated if they continue to play this way with no passion to move the ball forward n at the back no will to defend.. passing the ball to each other on the penalty area like playing with each other until it got to the legs of son n that's a free gift of a goal.. it could hv easily been 3 more scored against them making it 7-1...omg!!.. so shameful.. ... the spurs players even hv been playing more games than them during the week and yet u can even see them running with so much energy n passion...they were so much quicker n faster running and these scared the shit out of the red clowns... and where is the 80 million £ poooba????

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-10-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
They r finished n can be relegated if they continue to play this way with no passion to move the ball forward n at the back no will to defend.. passing the ball to each other on the penalty area like playing with each other until it got to the legs of son n that's a free gift of a goal.. it could hv easily been 3 more scored against them making it 7-1...omg!!.. so shameful.. ... the spurs players even hv been playing more games than them during the week and yet u can even see them running with so much energy n passion...they were so much quicker n faster running and these scared the shit out of the red clowns... and where is the 80 million £ poooba????
For all the pre season hype and wanting to sign so many players... they only managed to sign 1 senior player and prob Cavani... sancho mention from last season till now and in the end? The defend is really a big fat joke...

And as usual ole doesn’t have a plan B... Pogba the virus? I think they need to kick half the players out...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 05-10-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For all the pre season hype and wanting to sign so many players... they only managed to sign 1 senior player and prob Cavani... sancho mention from last season till now and in the end? The defend is really a big fat joke...

And as usual ole doesn’t have a plan B... Pogba the virus? I think they need to kick half the players out...
Can't believe no attack...no midfield...no defence .. 2nd half.. another 1 just went in 5-1 .. see liao.... can end 10-1 even if they continue to play like this ... shd replace DDG now with Henderson to prevent more goals going in... still under heavy attack by Tottenham... they really shd hv bot Kane not the others

Old 05-10-2020, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Can't believe no attack...no midfield...no defence .. 2nd half.. another 1 just went in 5-1 .. see liao.... can end 10-1 even if they continue to play like this ... shd replace DDG now with Henderson to prevent more goals going in... still under heavy attack by Tottenham... they really shd hv bot Kane not the others
It's suicide the way they are playing... It's going to be 6-1...penalty given against pooooba .. Yes, it's 6-1..

Old 05-10-2020, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:

Get Maguire out too pls he is useless... another clown ... they got to get a whole new set of players...one more thing their stupid defence like to kick the ball to each other in front of their goal, DDG the biggest culprit... so many goals went in because they play among themselves in their 6 yard box n once the ball accidentally get to the feet of their opponents striker, that's it.. GOAL!!

Old 05-10-2020, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 5
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Absolute disgrace. Maguire and Bailly, looks like both need to be dropped. Lucky Luke Shaw, that was a definite red card,never went for the ball. Overall, Martial was unlucky cos even Lamela shldve been sent off too. Even then, they cant blame the red card, so many players were sleeping, including Pogba.

Looks like Cavani and Telles might be coming in, hope they don't change their mind after seeing this result
Old 05-10-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4323 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 05-10-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

I do not wish to say anything....I wasn't too surprised nor disappointed.
I knew this day will come. The team was just not good enough.
But to do this stunt at OT.....I just hope Old Fergie wasn't watching.
Could have got a brain hemorrhage.

All over the internet, all the tauntings and laughing, especially from Liverfool fans was....

BUT BUT BUT.....I didn't feel too bad after Villa did an astonishing favor for us thrashing Liverfool.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 05-10-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4323 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

what a joke. what a fucking joke.

OGS' tactical brain is miles behind mourinho's. if a layman can see that playing out from the back against a high press creates unnecessary pressure and prone to make mistakes, can he not see it? why does he insist on playing out from the back? WHY??? why did he sub off fernandes, the main creative player, instead of greenwood at HT? did he think the game was already lost and just want to minimize damage? spurs attack was a hot knife thru butter of the midfield and defence, facepalm max

DDG - not helped by a defence which was all over the place
AWB - tried his best but was overloaded on his flank, switched off for a split second and kane took the free kick quickly which led to a goal
bailly - tried his best but slow to react, understanding with maguire seems to be lacking
maguire - he fluffed his header for spurs' equaliser, and his lack of pace was cruelly exposed, also switched off after he fouled kane, had to drift left to cover for shaw
shaw - very poor positional awareness, drifted infield often and gifted space to spurs on the left. OGS did not heed mourinho's criticism of shaw and shaw did not improve his positioning since
pogba - did not do much but was there to give away a penalty
matic - overloaded and his lack of pace was exposed as the midfield was overrun
fernandes - scored the penalty but it was all spurs from there on
greenwood - quite lively in the opening quarter and disappeared later as spurs ran riot
rashford - tried his best but his runs were mostly futile
martial - won the penalty but was damn stupid to retaliate, he fell for mourinho's gamesmanship

spurs are a flair team, it could have been a different outcome if OGS play with a back 3 + 2 wing-backs, soak pressure and counter with pace, and assign VDB/lingard/fred to mark out opponents' danger man (one attacker will have to be sacrificed). OGS' one dimensional style was surgically dismantled by mourinho. given the way man u are playing, it is time to change formation to compensate the lack of pace at the back. 5-3-1-1 when they don't have possession, 3-5-1-1 when they are attacking with the wing-backs making runs down the flanks

3-5-1-1
GK - henderson
RWB - AWB
DC - bailly (pacy enough to cover for RWB)
DC - maguire (not pacy, so has to sit centrally)
DC - lindelof (pacy enough to cover for LWB)
LWB - williams
MC - mctominay
MC - matic/pogba
MC - VDB/lingard/fred (roaming to man-mark danger man)
AMC - fernandes
SC - rashford

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 06-10-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Mu did some last minute business.

Man Utd: Edinson Cavani, Alex Telles, Facundo Pellistri and Amad Diallo join on Deadline Day

Man Utd make four signings the day after their 6-1 defeat to Tottenham; Cavani agrees a one-year deal with an option for a further 12 months; Telles joins for £15.4m while youngster Diallo will move to Old Trafford in January

https://sammyboy.online/newreply.php?do=ne...e=1&p=20252015
Old 06-10-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I do not wish to say anything....I wasn't too surprised nor disappointed.
I knew this day will come. The team was just not good enough.
But to do this stunt at OT.....I just hope Old Fergie wasn't watching.
Could have got a brain hemorrhage.

All over the internet, all the tauntings and laughing, especially from Liverfool fans was....

BUT BUT BUT.....I didn't feel too bad after Villa did an astonishing favor for us thrashing Liverfool.
YNWA.

Liverpool thrashed on same night.
Old 07-10-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
YNWA.

Liverpool thrashed on same night.
So coincidental.. both of them can now shake hands

Old 11-10-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster

Ole days numbered and few coaches lining up for job.

Who do you prefer?
Old 11-10-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 5
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Ole days numbered and few coaches lining up for job.

Who do you prefer?
Out of the ones available, I guess Pochettino first, Allegri probably second.
Old 12-10-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Premier League: Liverpool and Manchester United propose major changes to English football

Premier League says some of the proposals "could have a damaging impact on the whole game" and are "disappointed" by EFL chairman Rick Parry's public support for them

A proposal to change the voting structure of the Premier League, as well as funding models for the English Football League and Football Association, has been drawn up by Liverpool's owners and is backed by Manchester United.

The proposal - called 'Project Big Picture' - includes several other major changes to the structure of English football, including a reduction from 20 to 18 teams in the Premier League and the scrapping of the EFL Cup and Community Shield.

The Premier League issued a statement shortly after the plans were first reported by the Daily Telegraph on Sunday, saying "a number of the individual proposals in the plan published today could have a damaging impact on the whole game".

Initial talks between Liverpool, United and the other "big six" clubs - Manchester City, Tottenham, Arsenal and Chelsea - have taken place, with hope an agreement can be reached.

The reform plan, drawn up by Liverpool's owners, Fenway Sports Group, was started in 2017 and is seen as a radical change to football governance. It has been accelerated by the coronavirus pandemic due to the financial situation facing many EFL clubs.

One of the most appealing parts for some EFL clubs may be 25 per cent of all combined Premier League and EFL revenues going to them, with an advance of up to £250m being made available early to help during the pandemic.

The proposed changes would put the majority of the power into the hands of the biggest clubs, ending the division's current one-club, one-vote system.

The plan calls for the nine clubs with the longest continued presence in the league, which includes the 'big six', to be given "long-term shareholder" status and the ability to make changes with the support of just six of the nine.

Along with the £250m up front payment to the EFL, the FA would also receive £100m as a gift.

'Plans extremely attractive to EFL'

EFL chairman Rick Parry, the former Liverpool chief executive, has strongly backed the plan, saying it resolves many of the issues currently facing EFL clubs.

Speaking on Sunday evening, he said: "This is a proposal to reset the long-term future of the English pyramid.

"This would produce long-term sustainability for all of our clubs. It would narrow the gap between the Championship and the Premier League. It would abolish parachute payments, which create a major imbalance within the Championship. Plus, there's a short-term package of immediate relief.

"It probably is the biggest idea since the formation of the Premier League. In terms of rebalancing the game, providing fairer shares for all, securing the financial future of the pyramid - for us, it's extremely attractive."

Asked whether the proposals have the support of the EFL clubs, Parry said: "We shall see in the coming days. I genuinely believe it's in their very best interests.

"I've had the chance to talk to a limited number of them today and they've been extremely receptive."

The Premier League said it was "disappointed" by Parry's public support for the plans. As well as the Premier League reducing in size from 20 clubs to 18, there would also be a change to the promotion and relegation exchange with the Championship.

The bottom two clubs would be automatically relegated from the Premier League and replaced with the top two from the Championship.

The 16th-placed Premier League club would have to play in a play-off with the Championship's third, fourth and fifth-placed teams.

The usual curtain-raising Community Shield match between the Premier League title-holders and FA Cup winners would be scrapped under the proposals, along with the EFL Cup. Other reports have claimed that rather than a complete abolition of the EFL Cup, it could continue without teams who are playing in European competition.

The plan would need the support of 14 of the Premier League's 20 clubs to be approved.

Full Premier League statement

We have seen media reports today regarding a plan to restructure football in this country.

English football is the world's most watched, and has a vibrant, dynamic and competitive league structure that drives interest around the globe. To maintain this position, it is important that we all work together. Both the Premier League and The FA support a wide-ranging discussion on the future of the game, including its competition structures, calendar and overall financing particularly in light of the effects of COVID-19.

Football has many stakeholders, therefore this work should be carried out through the proper channels enabling all clubs and stakeholders the opportunity to contribute.

In the Premier League's view, a number of the individual proposals in the plan published today could have a damaging impact on the whole game and we are disappointed to see that Rick Parry, Chair of the EFL, has given his on-the-record support.

The Premier League has been working in good faith with its clubs and the EFL to seek a resolution to the requirement for COVID-19 rescue funding. This work will continue.

DCMS: Proposals 'deeply troubling'

The Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport released a statement on Sunday criticising the proposals, and accusing the Premier League's biggest sides of trying to create a "closed shop".

The statement read: "We are surprised and disappointed that at a time of crisis when we have urged the top tiers of professional football to come together and finalise a deal to help lower league clubs, there appear to be backroom deals being cooked up that would create a closed shop at the very top of the game.

"Sustainability, integrity and fair competition are absolutely paramount and anything that may undermine them is deeply troubling. Fans must be front of all our minds, and this shows why our fan-led review of football governance will be so critical."

Parry hit back at the DCMS, saying: "There is no backdoor - these proposals are entirely transparent. The [DCMS] haven't seen them yet, so what they're commenting on, I can only speculate.

"Maybe they should have come up with a more measured view. We will take the time to explain the proposals and I have every confidence that, when they see them, they will actually see the merits. Rushing out ill-considered statements, I don't think is terribly helpful."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1