The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty

Old 25-04-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 17
DannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubz View Post
Those who tried VP, why they ask for real name. I was quite surprised…
I think Just a name for the lady to confirm it’s you…Tom Dick Harry whatever you want.
Old 25-04-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 17
BridgeStone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBridgeStone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

I am greeted by a lovely Amy with a pleasant smell surrounding her.
Guided me to her room. A tall and beautiful lady who look much better than in real then the picture posted. She has attractive eye and also give a mischievous smile with a elegant young lady look

She has a nice smooth with fair skin tone and a slim great curves figure with nice pair of boobs that fitted nicely on her. No fat was spotted. She has an ass to die for.

We have a cool and lovely shower together. We inspect each other in the process. The she start to french with soft tongue fight but once triggered her horny button is another new world of feeling. I was DFK all the way and french the shower out to the bed then she start to BBB me.

The BBBJ was awesome.Slow and nice with lot of tongue around the tip and know how to get your dick rock hard. She will hold the shaft and lick up and down looking at u and suddenly devoured the whole thing in her mouth deep giving those damn high feeling.Must know how to control else may end up shooting out early.

It was my turn to paint her as i painted her for a while and she will adjust for me to slot right in her. Very good responsiveness and her pussy was clean shave and she loves to be licked. Damn wet and tight with no smell at all. I paint till she tremble and signal me to enter.

Capped on and no KY at all and we started off with her riding me and she took my hands to grab both her boobs then we switch to doggy as I wanna take full control her and fucked her fast and hard momentum till she moan louder and louder and both hands grabbing the bed sheets. I can feel her pussy muscle suddenly tighten up on my dick and her body jerk and she cum in this way. I carry on heavy pounding till I shot all my armies on her ass and some landed on her clean back.

The GFE was rather sweet and shy at first but it get better after that. She was able to speak englisha as that make the chemistry level to be higher. The whole session was non rushing, it was slow and full of enjoyment and i feel have a feeling of BF and GF.

Well well worth the money and time spend on her and definitely will RTF.

Thank SNS

You up me and i will up you back.
Old 25-04-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 11
Fragrances is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFragrances is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ayana SNS

Looks: 9/10 asian look, elegance, sexy, seductive, wild and bitchy look

Body: 9/10 petite with a perfect body, nice curves, shapely meaty ass

Boobs: 9/10 perfect busty boobs for me. felt natural to me. very soft. very nice to suck on

Pussy: 9/10 tight, wet and clean shaven, no smell, responsive, legs tense up.

Frenching: 9/10 different speed of french, fast and slow also have with furious tongue fight

Bbbj: 9/10 good tempo and it was heaven for me. Every little action of her tongue nearly made me cum instantly

Fj: 9/10 standard missionary , cowgirl , doggy with a view of the back is sweeeeet. Also likes fast and furious action keep thrusting her hips against mine and push my thigh towards her. This alone made me high as hell

GFE: 10/10, she's so affectionate, has the mistress feel

Attitude: 9/10 hardworking and know how to serve a man

Overall: 9/10 you gonna regret if you miss it

A nice session. Thanks SNS
Old 25-04-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2478 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Vanessa @VPremium

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=932594

I decided to semi-retire this year, but since my dick can still hormat, I've slowed down, not stopped.

I usually rtf my favorite ML and VP gals (which is why I dun post repetitive FRs of them) but recently decided to try a new flavor, so my usual practice is to come up with a list of targets, narrow down to three, and ask VP which one suits my timing. This time around it was Vanessa.

Now one of my main criteria when choosing a VP FL is English speaking -I dun speak mandarin well and find it easier to get along with gals who do, like Marvelous Magical Missing Mimi!

Looks... actually dun matter that much to me, as VP gals all have a certain beauty standard that from my own 5 year experience, wasn't met only once.

Statistics and age for VP gals are usually accurate - you can always check passport (only one I asked was Wen Wen.. to make sure she was over 18!)

Some VP gals pad height and cup size, but nothing major - not like the Thai I tried last year who was ten years older and ten kg heavier than her ad!

Anyway, Vanessa actually is a very basic English speaker (her mandarin is fine) but everything else checked out - height, figure and age.

Looks... yes she's pretty - the second-glance-as-she-walks-by type, not the distract-until-you-walk-into-lampost type. Pretty, petite, nice pointy C boobs, juicy butt, tight waist, no tummy, long legs. She greeted me at her door wearing a kitty-ear hairband and tee-shirt, then in the shower revealed she was wearing a sexy net dress underneath that sexposed everything!

So action starts in the shower, with Vanessa making sure I was properly washed, and that included a close inspection followed by a long taste test!

We then moved to the bed, where she then gave me a long catbath, licking everywhere (I dun like AR, so stopped her when she started licking downwards from my balls.. dunno if she actually does AR, so you need to ask her).

Vanessa obviously likes the flavor of dick, considering how long she had mine in her mouth, then I pushed her off me, and returned the favor by eating her to an orgasm.

Here's where the little kitty turned into a wildcat, because I 'hit the right buttons' that really got her juiced up and wanting more! Not gonna go into details, but it was one of the wildest sessions I've had in years, and she wore me out near the end and actually got upset that my 50 year old dick cried 'Uncle' and went flaccid, as she wanted to ride me longer.

I do love fucking a gal who smiles as you pound into her....

Last edited by Keima; 26-04-2023 at 01:51 AM.
Old 26-04-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
stunlikeveg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Hailey Monet

https://sammyboy.online/newreply.p...e=1&p=22275429

Met with Hailey today but unfortunately some emergency came up and I have to leave before the session started, but I feel I should write something to make it up to her.

Picture posted is indeed her (maybe 10% difference), she is pretty and curvy shaved with a nice pair of boobs (she started to strip before I got the call to go). She was very friendly and understanding. I will definitely go back next time when time permits. Highly reccomend.
Old 26-04-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Harrykato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any solid ladies to intro bro ?
Old 26-04-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Harrykato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any solid ladies to intro bros ?
Old 26-04-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 11
froggg is a glorious beacon of lightfroggg is a glorious beacon of lightfroggg is a glorious beacon of lightfroggg is a glorious beacon of lightfroggg is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Carina from VP

11/10 for any and every category you can think of.

her apartment is nice and spacious enough; when you walk in you'd be greated with a choice of outfit and toy if you so desire. she will shower with you and give you a very seductive look. if you can withstand her charms during the shower then kudos to you - i couldnt and went on full attack.

her entire process was mindblowingly great and considerate. never thought i cared about the latter but hey here it is, she notices every thing about your expression and movement and she'll cater for your every move.

all in all this is mega mega mega quality at at super decent price. if you're forum shopping, just go for this, you wont regret it.
Old 27-04-2023, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 3
beachboys2000 is one of the Best!beachboys2000 is one of the Best!beachboys2000 is one of the Best!

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=933239

Hailey Monet is a perfect companion - pretty, polite, willing to serve, but most important.... her figure. Her curvy body is really something to die for: bouncy boobs, firm butt (really good for doggy lover). Trust me you can't hold it any longer when you see her boobs are shaking in front of your face while you are banging her hard.
Look: 9/10
Figure: 10/10
Personality: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
For sure I will meet her again before she leave.
Old 27-04-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
GTMS is one of the Best!GTMS is one of the Best!GTMS is one of the Best!

Amy (Russian) from SNS is a Gem not to be missed

Met up with her yesterday

Here's my FR

Looks : 9/10. She has that GND looks, Sweet young adorable and beautiful lady like your 1st love. identical to photos. Sunny beach lady looks.

Body: 9/10. Tall, Tone, skinny, tight and firm body shape with natural size, pink nipple that suite her body and a perky ass

Frenching/Painting/Kissing: 9/10 kisseable with lot of smooching, lot of tongues fright and DFK.

BBBJ: 9/10. heavy sucking with no hand actions. Able to take it deep and slight gag when DT. Sloppy and wet. Long duration.

Pussy: 9/10 Sweet and tight. Paint her and gets wet instantly after a few strokes don't even need to go deep

FJ: 9/10. Great moaning and responsive. Damm tight every thrust I can feel the lovely pussy is getting tighter and tighter. Able to withstand hard and deep pounding

GFE: 9/10. can speak english, willing to please, patient and treat me like real bf

RTF: Yes and for sure

Please take good care of this gem.

Thanks SNS for the arrangement.
Old 27-04-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Mr Deuter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMr Deuter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMr Deuter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Notice today that bro SNS had new lady uploded. I arrange a session with ayana

I did the basic check
- Look like asian, fair skin type
- 100 % like photo
Her features are there. She has a really nice face, nice cock sucking lip and bitchy look
- Speaks English, so communication isn’t a problem
- 4 Star hotel

Body 9/10
She may be petite, but her body shape is proportion with meatiness at the right places.

Boobs 9/10
Natural nice big boobs. Definitely soft and bouncy. Boobs fuck too

French 9/10
We french like no tomorrow after the door are closed.

Painting 9/10
I had her for lunch, and what a feast. Her abalone is sensitive and juices are tasty too.

Bbbj 9/10
Good suction. She also works on the balls area making both 2IC and balls area super wet. damn shiok

Love Making 9/10
good bed skills, feels moderate mileage but very experienced service. She is wild and hardworking, like wont run out of energy

GFE 9/10
Not a rusher and showed no attitude. Talks nicely and makes u feel that she is really like your gf.

RTF: Definitely would be watching out for more Gems!
Old 28-04-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Wild man-eating kitty - Vanessa from VP

First of all many thanks to bro Keima for his awesome FR on Vanessa! Had not taken any VP gal since Queenie & Natasha earlier hence din know who to choose.

Had VP Vanessa ytd evening and I must say I had arguably my best FL bonk post Covid; today feeling the effects- sore cock/ legs/ butt/ tongue from fucking/ dfk too long, groin/ stomach area slight pain cos she cowgal slapped down her butt too long too vigorous.

Anyway just to dedicate a FR for this awesome gal:

Location: Apt near city, room spacious accommodate queen bed, no MRT nearby not for foot soldiers, roadside parallel parking available, big towels

Looks: 23yo syt, pretty, some minor blemishes on the skin here and there, snowy fair, petite, slim, 1.58m tall, enhanced full C boobs with pink nips, not so well done cos felt hard at the sides, nevertheless spent much time zhut zhut, received me at side gate in oversized tees (which she later stripped down to a black fish net dress that accentuated her slim waist and dangerous curves very well) and shorts and wearing her kitten ears hair band (she wore this throughout the entire session), works in a ktv in town and at $260 price point really a steal, I would be happy to bring her out for supper, clean shaven below and v pinkish pussy.

Services: In shower, she knelt down in the bath tub to sensually soap my body with attention on super hard rod as I sat at top of bath tub, almost gave in to temptation when she wanted to bbbj me, followed by some sensual raw grind pussy on my stuff cock, after shower she changed to sailor moon costume with her kitten ears, started crawling to me on bed and dfk passionately machiam wanna swallow my tongue, followed by sensual catbath, raw grind pussy along my hard rod, then capped bj per my request done with loads of deep throat, lick, swallow the balls, licked all the way down to edge of the ass, lightly caressing/ running the tip of the butt hole, not a full fledged AR though

Fj: Had the most PSE session with her; better than sessions with Mimi and Nara. In fact most mind blowing session to date from VP stable. She’s really a man eater/ nympho/ energizer kitten turned wild man eater cat when in heat. Took 1hr session but she raped me for almost an hour of non stop action; deepthroat bj, cat bath… she likes to take control by grinding cowgal front and back. But I also raped her gao gao pile driving deep deep which she like. My rod was hard for the entire duration. Till she cummed a few times and both collapsed on the bed sweating insanely (not helped by the stuttering aircon). Painted her loads; dfk like hungry lovers on the tap. In between, CD slipped off while she was grinding in reverse cowgal position and had to put another back on. Fucking her like taking turns to run marathon, really fucked damn hard and digging into the reserves, when I tire, she took over, and vice versa, almost no gap in between. Really sex crazed. Multiple positions- cowgal, lotus, missionary, doggie, missionary, front cowgal, rear cowgal, final spooning till explosive climax, She cummed at least 3 times and still wanted more.

Entire session conversation in Chinese hence got a lot of feel for those who want to KC with gal. After the deed, she helped wear back my clothes and socks. Legs were jello and cock was quite sore from the hard pounding; struggled to walk to my car parked at roadside parallel lot.

Verdict: Had a blast of a time! My best bonk post Covid! Best chemistry with VP gals, arguably win my ex fave Eliza cos she’s wilder. Will definitely rtf her till her 3 months visa expire.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 28-04-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 14
normal_boi is a Helpful and Caring Samsternormal_boi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Book Aylin from SNS for my lunch just now

Writing a quick review for her.

Looks: 9/10 (same as in pic long hair with the classy sexy and foxy look)
Figure: 9/10 ( hourglass figure with slim waist and a sexy bum)
Boobs: 9/10 (natural and original that fit her body)
French: 9/10 (DFK with soft lips with passionate kissing.)
BBBJ: 9/10 (sucking non-stop with many variations and combination and slow)
Pussy: 9/10 (tight and sensitive to painting but does not avoid instead very responsive and pushed my head inner to eat her and claimed she came a few times)
FJ: 9/10 (No KY and not the tightest, moans were light and on point not exaggerative, can take hard and deep pounding)
GFE: 9/10 (no shy and willing to please, treat me like her bf)
Attitude: 9/10 (hardworking and nice lady to chat with especially her english not bad)
RTF: Yes, when have money

Thanks SNS for the arrangement
Old 28-04-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2478 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Wah bro!

Good to see you also enjoyed your session with Vanessa

I forgot to emphasis in my FR that the girl is a sex fiend, real nymphomaniac who likes orgasms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wild man-eating kitty - Vanessa from VP

First of all many thanks to bro Keima for his awesome FR on Vanessa! Had not taken any VP gal since Queenie & Natasha earlier hence din know who to choose.

Had VP Vanessa ytd evening and I must say I had arguably my best FL bonk post Covid; today feeling the effects- sore cock/ legs/ butt/ tongue from fucking/ dfk too long, groin/ stomach area slight pain cos she cowgal slapped down her butt too long too vigorous.

Anyway just to dedicate a FR for this awesome gal:

Verdict: Had a blast of a time! My best bonk post Covid! Best chemistry with VP gals, arguably win my ex fave Eliza cos she’s wilder. Will definitely rtf her till her 3 months visa expire.
Old 28-04-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Wah bro!

Good to see you also enjoyed your session with Vanessa

I forgot to emphasis in my FR that the girl is a sex fiend, real nymphomaniac who likes orgasms.
Rod was super hard throughout the session and felt like sugar cane being 榨干
Felt more like she’s using me for her orgasm than me
At some points I felt like stopping cos really too vigorous but she kept on mounting on me and grind to orgasm

Need to recuperate for at least a week before dare to find her again

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1