The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2011, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by takingchances View Post
Of course.. and it looks she reacted because the nipples do look hard. And she was smiling :-) I realise couple massages always provide a good opportunity to get a free view. The massage therapists always seem to assume the girl would not mind.
Maybe she reacted cos she is impress by your 2IC
Old 22-03-2011, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
takingchances deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it is bcos they wouldnt expect non-couple to go for couple massage mah.[/QUOTE]

Not really. I have a few massages with just friends. Girls assume that it is just like a normal massage.. especially those expensive ones.
Old 23-03-2011, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 20
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute

Happenned to see my cousin (20yrs old) fully naked when she came out of the bathroom with just a bathrobe covering her... the bathrobe wasnt tigthen and it just came loose.. Saw her fully shaven pussy and blossomed tits !!

This happened recently when we and our relatives all went genting highlands to stay.. i and my few younger cousins were gathering at the hotel rooms chatting...

my cousin just kept screaming and shouting and rush back to the toilet.. super shy after tat incident... kekeke..
Old 23-03-2011, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
lister__ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't know if this is relevant, but I have a younger sister (she's about 23 now, and I'm 26), whom I shared room with when we were younger. It's not uncommon for us to change in the room after shower. When she started going secondary school she was abit shy, but after that she doesn't really think about it, probably coz she knows that I don't pay attention either.

The thing is, after we both go overseas to study and came back, we're still back to the same pattern. But it's not really much of an issue because we're family.
Old 23-03-2011, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 16
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by takingchances View Post
it is bcos they wouldnt expect non-couple to go for couple massage mah.
Not really. I have a few massages with just friends. Girls assume that it is just like a normal massage.. especially those expensive ones.[/QUOTE]

i mean the masseuse
Old 24-03-2011, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4338 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lister__ View Post
It's not uncommon for us to change in the room after shower. But it's not really much of an issue because we're family.
So what did you see or how/what happen? You didn't touch on the most important part.
Old 24-03-2011, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
lister__ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like, because the laundry basket is in our room, it's more convenient to undress in the room and then wear a towel to the shower. Then after showering, to wear the towel and then put on clothes in the room. It's a pattern we've gotten used to until one day a kaypoh friend visiting our home said like "eh, you guys change in the same room ah". Honestly, I didn't really pay attention, probably because our parents didn't say it was/was not ok.
Old 24-03-2011, 09:03 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by @h-BeN View Post
Happenned to see my cousin (20yrs old) fully naked when she came out of the bathroom with just a bathrobe covering her... the bathrobe wasnt tigthen and it just came loose.. Saw her fully shaven pussy and blossomed tits !!
What size were her tits?
Old 01-04-2011, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
sgspycam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysgspycam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

act blur live longer bros! hahaha
The #1 Source for Spy Cameras in Singapore
Old 03-04-2011, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
happyguy5467 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Like, because the laundry basket is in our room, it's more convenient to undress in the room and then wear a towel to the shower. Then after showering, to wear the towel and then put on clothes in the room. It's a pattern we've gotten used to until one day a kaypoh friend visiting our home said like "eh, you guys change in the same room ah". Honestly, I didn't really pay attention, probably because our parents didn't say it was/was not ok.
I've never really seen my sister naked before but when we were younger, we shared a room also and normally will change our clothes in the room. guess its quite normal for family to do that.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Traid14k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last week went to my friend's place for dinner and there were other friends who brough their gf or wives.

After dinner was over all of us was sitting around tcss and suddenly a cockroach came running across the floor below the dinning table. The gfs and wives scream and lifted their legs up towards where I was sitting, how say liao saw all the undies in white and black and they kept their legs up on the chair which can see all the undies and none was having a mensus pad on... shiok!!!
Old 05-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Traid14k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last week was invited to a friend's house for dinner with other friends gfs and wives.

After dinner all were sitting around tcss and suddenly a cockroach came running under the dinner table and the gfs and wive started screraming and lifted their legs up towards where I was sitted and I saw so many different undies. Than they kept their legs on the chair and not knowing they were still showing their undies to me.

Shiok
Old 05-04-2011, 10:32 PM
Samster

Too bad all of them have panties on
Old 10-04-2011, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
yongcif deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just curious your sis undress till totally naked or still have bra and panty on?
Old 10-04-2011, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
aunthamsup is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Lightbulb Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Been on a week vacation to Malaysia with my few aunts recently. As usual, we shared the same hotel room. 2 were in their 40s while 1 in late 30s. All were slim office ladies. 2 with B cups while 1 with a C cup i guess. The hotel bathroom can be view into from the cupboard outside as the doors of the cupboard can be opened from both sides. BINGO! Therefore i was given a treat to my aunts' bodies as my luggage was placed inside the cupboard as they are those quite blur ladies + poor vision too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1