The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 10-05-2016, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Bro monster, you are such a lucky guy. Every time got so many chances to see the girls zaogeng Next time, can I go out together with you ? Haha
Not lucky guy just so happens to be at the right place at the right time...some times you "camp down" to look for zg, one whole day also swat fly..
Old 13-05-2016, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6022 / Power: 11
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Not lucky guy just so happens to be at the right place at the right time...some times you "camp down" to look for zg, one whole day also swat fly..
But still better than me mah. You have already seen a few cockteasing ones Until now i also see nothing
Old 13-05-2016, 03:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6022 / Power: 11
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post
Sent my girls to ballet lesson. Saw a mummy, local lady with a very sweet look in her 30s, with her daughter. I sat down with my girls while waiting for their lesson to start and she started to sit down too... As she sat down I managed a peep up her jeans shorts and saw her little baby blue panty.

Just a few short seconds till she sat down fully but it was a great sight and she even looked in my direction and smiled. Wonder if she will still smile if she knew I spied her baby blue undies.

Another incident was in the bus on the way home in the evening. Saw a lady in her 40s with a nip slip. She stood next to me. I am 1.8m tall and she was about 1.55m. A blouse with a loose neckline. And she was a A-cupper for sure and it was almost flat. But nice eraser nipple. short and stubbly. Peeped every now and then for almost 5 minutes.
Wa bro. You lagi better ! Beat bro Monster You saw not only zaogeng but downblouse as well Advantage to be as tall as you ! So i am sure you had lots of other chances before to see these young mums there zaogeng. Next time you must jio me to go with you there. Haha

Last edited by Continental; 13-05-2016 at 03:34 AM.
Old 14-05-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
Hornyong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

was having lunch at this food centre. saw SYT helping at her mother's stall. wearing very short shorts. purposely sat at table nearby. then she bend body "U" down, tink to pick up cutlery from pail for washing. the butt facing me. had a full 2-3 mins see her butt-cheeks so clearly, seems even almost can see her V-lips. dont see any panty protruding out, maybe wearing thongs or G-string, or maybe not wearing. what a lovely lunch with free show.
Old 14-05-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
Tommy1901 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTommy1901 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

must have been a very satisfying lunch! Feeling hungry now...care to share the location bro?
Old 17-05-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2615 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

This is confirm peeping, but not accidental. Almost got caught summore!!!

Click to Watch
Old 19-05-2016, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Vanyuri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVanyuri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

Click to Watch

Wow!! This is good!!!
Old 19-05-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
RedOmega is a glorious beacon of lightRedOmega is a glorious beacon of lightRedOmega is a glorious beacon of lightRedOmega is a glorious beacon of lightRedOmega is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Click to Watch
Wow! Power vid! Where did you take this video? Almost got caught? In her room toilet? General location of her area of stay?Are you the original video taker? The only thing I Agee here is it is peeping.

I would like at ask if you r the originator? My suggestion is give credit to originator.

Last edited by RedOmega; 19-05-2016 at 01:04 PM.
Old 19-05-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
mikealpha is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikealpha is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikealpha is a Helpful and Caring Samster

OMG...legend arise again bro RedOmega...!!!

We have been badly missing your good works...and true, he should state this peep vid is others works and not claiming under his....

Trust he owns us statement here....
Old 19-05-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Not mind... found it on the web. I cannot do such things one, balls not big enough
Old 19-05-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mine would be consentual.

Like this here--> openly watching and Filming a flat chested girl wash her hair
Old 19-05-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
RedOmega is a glorious beacon of lightRedOmega is a glorious beacon of lightRedOmega is a glorious beacon of lightRedOmega is a glorious beacon of lightRedOmega is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Not mind... found it on the web. I cannot do such things one, balls not big enough
Cool. Thanks for updating. Will it be possible to let me know which site? As it will be interesting to know who posted.
Old 19-05-2016, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 16
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Mine would be consentual.

Like this here--> openly watching and Filming a flat chested girl wash her hair
openly somemore
Old 20-05-2016, 09:07 AM
Samster

So if a younger bro walks in on his sister happily enjoying a dildo and braodcasting it for the world to see considered accidental?

You can see him walking into the room (stupid girl forgot to lock the door) to pass her a drink. She prob asked him to fetch it LOL.

Watch what happens --> Here
Old 26-05-2016, 11:26 AM
Samster

Look at this AMDL --> Public neh wear bra and zaogeng
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1