The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 16-07-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1694 / Power: 18
warhammer has a brilliant futurewarhammer has a brilliant futurewarhammer has a brilliant futurewarhammer has a brilliant futurewarhammer has a brilliant futurewarhammer has a brilliant futurewarhammer has a brilliant futurewarhammer has a brilliant futurewarhammer has a brilliant futurewarhammer has a brilliant futurewarhammer has a brilliant future
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Coco, summer and Chloe ... yunmilicious!! 😋
Coco from ina spa is back and she is working at a spa in the east, bump into her recently when I visited the spa.
Old 16-07-2021, 01:46 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108776 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhammer View Post
Coco from ina spa is back and she is working at a spa in the east, bump into her recently when I visited the spa.
Upped +144 for you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-07-2021, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 16
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Wah!! She was my fav before she left
Old 16-08-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Malibog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never ever expected it to happen to me. but what are the chances of getting genital warts from ML who bj you raw? Seen the doctor and given topical cream to apply. Was told to expect the treatment process to be long and painful (mainly from sores, blisters & erosion of skin). What will you do if this ML is also your “girlfriend”?
I’m lost and emotions are everywhere. I have no idea how should I react/behave in front of her. I also suspect that the virus was passed to me from her through another customer of hers, as she is my only sex partner, I did it only with her for the past 2 years plus.
Old 16-08-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds familiar this Coco. Is she the one with big boobs and fr SZ?

Quote:
Old 17-08-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2620 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibog View Post
Never ever expected it to happen to me. but what are the chances of getting genital warts from ML who bj you raw? Seen the doctor and given topical cream to apply. Was told to expect the treatment process to be long and painful (mainly from sores, blisters & erosion of skin). What will you do if this ML is also your “girlfriend”?
I’m lost and emotions are everywhere. I have no idea how should I react/behave in front of her. I also suspect that the virus was passed to me from her through another customer of hers, as she is my only sex partner, I did it only with her for the past 2 years plus.
gotta protect yourself bro, if you knowingly noted that your ML cum GF also offers such "services" to her customers then potentially you are at risk if you dont wear protection. if you are looking to continue this arrangement with her, you should bring her to see a doctor and get treated (being a responsible BF).
Old 19-08-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

i know sugarbook.com has many ML, and you can choose to become real relationship or fwb
Old 19-08-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Agree with you on this bro
yes if not later comment too much
Old 19-08-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post
I have RAW with only one KTV girl before. Frankly that feeling is so much better than with CD. I was quite scared after that to be honest, about contracting STD
wear condom lo
Old 19-08-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
gotta protect yourself bro, if you knowingly noted that your ML cum GF also offers such "services" to her customers then potentially you are at risk if you dont wear protection. if you are looking to continue this arrangement with her, you should bring her to see a doctor and get treated (being a responsible BF).
girl other than wife better wear
Old 26-08-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 4
loki1688 is one of the Best!loki1688 is one of the Best!loki1688 is one of the Best!

woohoo, just managed to raw an ML i supported for more than a year! my effort to support her with countless rtm finally paid off! she only allowed HJ & BJ at the very most but never FJ, needless to saw raw, but i finally got lucky in my last session and after the usual massage she asked me if i ever thought of having sex with her, i told her yes many countless times i fantasize about putting my rock hard penis into her wet love hole and telling me 好舒服 and 太爽了!

first i have to make love hole wet and she will then decide if i am allowed to penetrate her, in my mind "hosay liao!" we got down to foreplay, kissing & frenching, fondling & sucking her firm b cups, fingering & painting her shaved love hole making her so wet that i could taste the womanly jucies flowing into my mouth (a tinge of sour and sweetness) as she grind her pussy against my tongue before shaking and cumming once and we both collapse on the massage bed resting.

the next moment became a flurry of movements and she mounted on top of me raw, riding me with slow gyrating S strokes, i could feel her pussy muscles having a death grip around me which was so nice and tight and finished her in doggy by cuming on her tight ass. we both rested for awhile but she said she wanted more and began blowing me again till i was hard enough and i gone head in penetrating her in missionary but this time she wanted me to creampie her as her menses ended the day before and was in safe-zone, i obliged her request and finally cum inside, the feeling or warm jizz flowing inside her pussy felt so good and so accomplished!
Old 26-08-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by loki1688 View Post
woohoo, just managed to raw an ML i supported for more than a year! my effort to support her with countless rtm finally paid off! she only allowed HJ & BJ at the very most but never FJ, needless to saw raw, but i finally got lucky in my last session and after the usual massage she asked me if i ever thought of having sex with her, i told her yes many countless times i fantasize about putting my rock hard penis into her wet love hole and telling me 好舒服 and 太爽了!

first i have to make love hole wet and she will then decide if i am allowed to penetrate her, in my mind "hosay liao!" we got down to foreplay, kissing & frenching, fondling & sucking her firm b cups, fingering & painting her shaved love hole making her so wet that i could taste the womanly jucies flowing into my mouth (a tinge of sour and sweetness) as she grind her pussy against my tongue before shaking and cumming once and we both collapse on the massage bed resting.

the next moment became a flurry of movements and she mounted on top of me raw, riding me with slow gyrating S strokes, i could feel her pussy muscles having a death grip around me which was so nice and tight and finished her in doggy by cuming on her tight ass. we both rested for awhile but she said she wanted more and began blowing me again till i was hard enough and i gone head in penetrating her in missionary but this time she wanted me to creampie her as her menses ended the day before and was in safe-zone, i obliged her request and finally cum inside, the feeling or warm jizz flowing inside her pussy felt so good and so accomplished!
Also say hello to potential STDs ranging from herpes to HIV. Cheers pal.
Old 26-08-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Congrats. Many many rtm finally paid off. Now u better go do check up la just in case. If no prob then can continue rawing her

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 27-08-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 4
loki1688 is one of the Best!loki1688 is one of the Best!loki1688 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Also say hello to potential STDs ranging from herpes to HIV. Cheers pal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Congrats. Many many rtm finally paid off. Now u better go do check up la just in case. If no prob then can continue rawing her
i guess my dick was running the show instead of my brain and in the heat of moment i did not hesitate cause i was waiting for almost a year to unlock the final boss level. shall go for check up soon and hope nothing found.
Old 29-11-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i guess my dick was running the show instead of my brain and in the heat of moment i did not hesitate cause i was waiting for almost a year to unlock the final boss level. shall go for check up soon and hope nothing found.
Bro, allow me to say that getting HIV is akin to striking 4D which means that you are rather safe. None the less, do go for a check up and until you do so, refrain from regular sex with your love one.

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1