The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2013, 01:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Tarma both of them and got beauty body cum kc GFE...Hee Hee
good one but hor both mm esp Apple likes to drink vinegar to make herself an apple vinegar, be it real or act. later they both 争风吃醋 then how
Old 27-02-2013, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 12
gogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Agree wif u on this one bro...

Also Sweet strikes me as a genuine mm...oh yes n she understands abit of english, so quite fun to 'play' wif her in mix of chinese n english
Quote:
Originally Posted by MP5F View Post
Apple bathroom service not bad leh, she never service you at all at bathroom, or you busy kissing/frenching her ?

all the gals that I rated 9 and above, all are sweet as honey.

I like Sweet more than Apple, however Apple service is better than Sweet.
What is it about Sweet that make u choose her over Apple?

Have not tried Sweet. But Apple is good! Very fun, Gfe gao gao and no need to work too much for it. Service also very good. Can consider pretty but not my type of look. I will believe if she say that she is a malaysian...
Old 27-02-2013, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet n Apple

Quote:
When both Sweet and Apple removes make up...Apple more pretty lor...
yes bro both u n Korean r correct...looks n bod Apple beats Sweet...

but gfe, frenching n natural passion...think Sweet beats Apple...
Old 27-02-2013, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet n Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogerek View Post

Have not tried Sweet. But Apple is good! Very fun, Gfe gao gao and no need to work too much for it. Service also very good. Can consider pretty but not my type of look. I will believe if she say that she is a malaysian...
Sweet stands out to me becuz she provides natural passionate sex...also gets wet naturally n strikes me as a genuine mm...she aint pretty but still looks quite easy on the eyes wif a foxy sexy look...

actually the interesting tarma here wld prolly be with Sweet n gd friend AnNi...one quite tall n the other small n petite...both offering natural passionate sex...wonder how tat might turn out...hey Unfit wat do u think bro, heard any stories of this combo?!
Old 27-02-2013, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1767 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
good one but hor both mm esp Apple likes to drink vinegar to make herself an apple vinegar, be it real or act. later they both 争风吃醋 then how
That's the problem with Apple...damn...she dun wanna share customers with other gals...

If she caught you having other WL...she will really lecture you infront of all customers...beware....

Reminds me of Ex Ju Er aka JOEY @ 16w06...F the guy upside down when she knows you bonk another whore...damn scary gal!
Old 27-02-2013, 05:33 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sweet n Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Sweet stands out to me becuz she provides natural passionate sex...also gets wet naturally n strikes me as a genuine mm...she aint pretty but still looks quite easy on the eyes wif a foxy sexy look...

actually the interesting tarma here wld prolly be with Sweet n gd friend AnNi...one quite tall n the other small n petite...both offering natural passionate sex...wonder how tat might turn out...hey Unfit wat do u think bro, heard any stories of this combo?!
I ever ask AN and Sweet to Tarma but they turn me down...sob sob

Maybe you can try to ask Sweet to convince AN...should be very fun huh...

Too bad I dun hav the luck...ha ha
Old 27-02-2013, 06:00 PM
Samster

gogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I ever ask AN and Sweet to Tarma but they turn me down...sob sob

Maybe you can try to ask Sweet to convince AN...should be very fun huh...

Too bad I dun hav the luck...ha ha
Actually no reason for them to turn your tarma request down right?? Its always good to have an ally. Unless they not comfortable with the other partner or they jealous and want u all for themselves...
Old 27-02-2013, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually no reason for them to turn your tarma request down right?? Its always good to have an ally. Unless they not comfortable with the other partner or they jealous and want u all for themselves...
I got a Floppy Joe lor...sob sob...haiz!
Old 27-02-2013, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
I got a Floppy Joe lor...sob sob...haiz!
Hahaha.....floppy or hardrock is all relative

Btw hor, i need some advise here;

Baby 2831 proposed several time to tarma with Lili but i have the option to choose Lisa or Caishan over Lili. Not sure if she has already spoken to the other 3 gals though.

I have seen caishan but never up her before. I dun know how Lili and Lisa look like.

Who should i pick? Any tip, suggestion or advise is appreciated. Thanks in advance....
Old 27-02-2013, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Baby 2831 proposed several time to tarma with Lili but i have the option to choose Lisa or Caishan over Lili. Not sure if she has already spoken to the other 3 gals though.

I have seen caishan but never up her before. I dun know how Lili and Lisa look like.

Who should i pick? Any tip, suggestion or advise is appreciated. Thanks in advance....
I would advise Cai shan. But depends on your taste lah. Maybe you like more meaty type like lili?
Old 27-02-2013, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: L16h6

Quote:

We were kissing/frenching non stop throughout the entire session. ( Me and Sweet).

my FR for Sweet date 20 Jan 2013 http://sammyboy.online/showthr...161923&page=39

Apple is from GuangXi, that's why she sounds like a MY gal.

Quote:
When both Sweet and Apple removes make up...Apple more pretty lor...
I like Sweet more as Sweet has a mid/high bridge nose. but body wise Apple is better with her B cup boobs.

Quote:
That's the problem with Apple...damn...she dun wanna share customers with other gals...

If she caught you having other WL...she will really lecture you infront of all customers...beware....
really ah, then I don't want to rtf Apple liao, as I like to try out different gals.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 27-02-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
really ah, then I don't want to rtf Apple liao, as I like to try out different gals.
you can book the other gals from other houses, or wait until Apple is on strawberry leave
Old 27-02-2013, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
you can book the other gals from other houses, or wait until Apple is on strawberry leave
kekeke, I don't think Apple will be jealous of me calling other gals at 1606, I had 1 bonk with her so far.

I like the rooms at 1606, can't remembered whether I was in the same room on both sessions,but the rooms are really spacious and I like the bathroom, really spacious also.

some more 1606 got serve hot towel for customers, which I like.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 28-02-2013, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:

Yes Cai Shan got beautiful tits with pretty pussy...yummy!
Old 28-02-2013, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
We were kissing/frenching non stop throughout the entire session. ( Me and Sweet).

my FR for Sweet date 20 Jan 2013 http://sammyboy.online/showthr...161923&page=39

Apple is from GuangXi, that's why she sounds like a MY gal.

I like Sweet more as Sweet has a mid/high bridge nose. but body wise Apple is better with her B cup boobs.

If you are not so close with her...dun wori about her...ha ha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1