The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
hornyxiaoboy2

Old Yesterday, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jacobtann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyxiaoboy View Post
Hey bros, i finally recovered my old account and will be using this to share more good lobangs with everyone. Technically advertiser account is not suppose to post in other thread hahahha.

I have updated my JG list so any bros interested can PM me for the list. All bros are welcome ya and of course support me by adding my points too
Please pm soda contact details thanks in advance !
Old Yesterday, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Here is my top few JG masters, ctc i have shared with many bros le

1) Soda - legendary
2) Amy - very experience
3 Xiaoyu - ex-LLJ disciple
4) Baobao - horny ML
5) https://sglonelyguy32.com/belle-massage/
6) https://sglonelyguy32.com/vera-massage/
No 5, Belle look can't make it lah, and attitude also not that friendly. Upon step out of the lift, I look around for her unit and then suddenly heard a rude voice, "Why didn't you look straight", then follow the voice and I saw her, walk closer and see that she look is kinda CMI, and then upon stepping into the house, again she speak in quite a rude voice asking me why didn't I remove my shoes!!! I turned around and told her, sorry you not suitable for me..bye!!!
Old Yesterday, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Xannnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Juagen - where to go?

Anybody can share contact for those master thanks in advance
Old Yesterday, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1162 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

I've given out Una's contact le, as for YY.. I've received her contact from another bro so I'm gonna try today.

Will try to post MR when I'm done with my session to share with bros here lol.
Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1162 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
I've given out Una's contact le, as for YY.. I've received her contact from another bro so I'm gonna try today.

Will try to post MR when I'm done with my session to share with bros here lol.

Hi bros as promised, I visited YY today to try out her JG lol. Turns out it's also not bad compared to Una. While Una's JG is more focused on clearing the internal pipes, YY's JG is more of massaging the balls area and clearing the pipe of blockages. We had a long conversation sharing our experiences, and turns out there were various customers who tried to ask her out for short time elsewhere (if you know what I mean), but I don't know if she will do it coz I didn't want to try la..

Turns out that she used to massage previously back in China, and she definitely has higher playability compared to Una. She uses more of finger pressing massage and then turned around for JG around 20 to 30 mins. There are more options for various levels of fun during the sensual release depending on what you want, but as the old adage goes, YMMV.

She looks younger than Una so if you want a pre-milf doing maintenance for your precious, feel free to PM me for her contact too.
Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
Loveewayulie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Maybe imaging angle? I met her recently and noticed her abs were really flat - she said she started going to the gym recently.
liposuction maybe?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1