The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8480 / Power: 20
silver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I was Naive (Story)

Great update!

F5 F5 F5
Old 10-06-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Awesome update ts!!!!!!
Old 10-06-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 9
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

I woke the next day at 7am and my parents were still in bed I change and left home. I had not place to go but considering my options I went down to AMK where Felicia stayed. I paged her leaving her a voicemail telling her that I was around the area and asked her to meet me.

I wore a sweater on a Saturday morning, the sun was up and it's not even mid day and I was already sweating badly.

30 mins later Felicia left me a Message asking me to go to her house provide me the address. I went to her block and up to her home, I knocked on the door and Felicia opened the door.

Felicia: Idiot you never die ah

Me: I die you very happy meh?

I entered Felicia's home it was very different, my family may not be well off but my dad works really hard and I had everything. Felicia's home was different she did not have a bed all she sleeps on is the mattress on the floor, her clothes were kept in a zipped wardrobe. and her home was bare.

Felicia: Idiot you not hot ah, wear until like that?

I did not reply her but pulled up my sleeves.

Felicia saw my arm full of bruises and was shocked, She pulled them down and asked me to follow her.

Me: Go where?

Felicia: Buy Eggs

I followed Felicia and please dun expect her to go to supermarket, during my time there are some dry market which are markets in shops and the wet market that is still common today.

Felicia brought me to the wet market and bought eggs 10 of them and she change some notes to $1 coins.

I offered to buy breakfast but she said she was not hungry.

we went up and she was busy, She boiled the eggs and removed the shell from one of it, I saw her place a coin inside the egg before wrapping it with a handkerchief.

Felicia: Remove you sweater

I Remove my sweater and she place the egg on me,

Me: hot hot hot

She ignored my pleads and carried on rubbing

Me: pain pain pain

after a while she handed the egg to me as asked me to rubbed on my own.

she seem cold today, but I knows she still cares for me.

Last edited by Starter; 10-06-2016 at 08:04 AM.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:11 AM
Samster

Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

I rub the egg on my wounds and it was painful, I asked Felicia if she has a mirror I could use.

Felicia: Troublesome leh you, give me lah

Me: what

Felicia: The egg Lah, lay on you stomach.

Felicia rub hard on my back

Felicia: Pain scared pains still go and fight.

I felt water droplets on my back, I was about to ask Felicia if her ceiling was leaking when I turn around and I saw her cry.

Felicia push on my shoulder and asked to keep still, she did not want to let me see her cry as she rubbed the egg over my bruise.

Felicia stopped, went to change a egg and return to rubbed it on my arms.

It was back to hot hot hot. she repeated the same step all over my body.

Last edited by Starter; 10-06-2016 at 08:03 AM.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kas26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter View Post
I rub the egg on my wounds and it was painful, I asked Felicia if she has a mirror I could use.

Felicia: Troublesome leh you, give me lah

Me: what

Felicia: The egg Lah, lay on you stomach.

Felicia rub hard on my back

Felicia: Pain scared pains till go and fight.

I felt water droplets on my back, I was about to ask Felicia if her ceiling was leaking when I turn around and I saw her cry.

Felicia push on my shoulder and asked to keep still, she did not want to let me see her cry as she rubbed the egg over my bruise.

Felicia stop and went to change a egg and return and rubbed it on my arms.

It was back to hot hot hot. and she repeated the same step all over my body.
Wahh nice update bro! Im getting emotionally attached to all the girls man. Hope nothing bad will happen to them future into the story! Really immersive until i feel like im Lawrence ! Haha keep the updates coming man!
Old 10-06-2016, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS sibei onz
Old 10-06-2016, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
98188729 is one of the Best!98188729 is one of the Best!98188729 is one of the Best!

Cannot sleep. Too exciting!
Old 10-06-2016, 04:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

TS, your story is getting longer and longer like a channel 8 drama to the extend that i would like to ask.

Can you go to sggirls or any other websites to add "cast" or "faces" for Felicia, Pris, Jasmine, Ann, Christina and even yourself har. Please please please
Old 10-06-2016, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98188729 View Post
Cannot sleep. Too exciting!
lol bro this one I write for you only coz later lagi exciting scared you cannot take it just read this post will do

I wake up
I go school
I sian charbor
I come home
I pcc
I sleep
return to line 1

joking ah anyway thanks for the support
Old 10-06-2016, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
steel52 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep them coming !
Old 10-06-2016, 09:01 AM
Samster

I am have turned around for Felicia to Rub bruises on my chest and stomach, She would look away at times and our eyes never met.

Me: Eh you angry ah.

Felicia: No, angry for what?

I reached and shook her gently: Don't like that leh.

Felicia: You lie to me

I was puzzled when did I lie to her, or did she find out about Jasmine and Ann?

Felicia: You say you would leave me and always will be by my side then yesterday you just throw me away like that.

I could not rebut her as that was what I really did, but I knew there was something I should say.

Me: Felicia, Sorry.

Felicia: You know how scared I was? You know no one care about me already only you.

Me: You still got Jasmine, Ann and Pris what. They also care about you.

Felicia: You don't know lah, Different one.

Felicia had tears flowing as I pulled her towards me, there was pain when she landed on me but I believe that pain was nothing compare to what she felt when she saw me drifting away on the bike.

I held her in my arms and she started to calm down.

Felicia: Idiot, I want you to promise one more time.

Me: Ok I promise.

Felicia: say the whole time

Me: I will always be with you when you need me and I will never leave her side

Felicia: You promise huh.

Felicia looked up at me as she was on my chest.

Me: Promise.

She move off my body as asked If I was still in pain, I cheeky poke her breast with my finger and told her pain but she can do something to relieve the pain.

Felicia stuck her tongue out.

Felicia: Today don't have, this is because you threw me side. See next time you dare or not.

Felicia went on to clear the eggs, taking the coins out etc, as I watched her from behind, I guess she is really attached to me and all I could give her is a promise, no status, no commitments, just a promise and she was fine with that.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster

I got up and to have a look at a mirror that was at the toilet, the bruises were not that obvious and I regretted wearing that sweater out. I went to Felicia and told her that she was good and all the bruises seem to have disappear there where patches of pink as compared to the initial blues and black.

I was trying to humour her and I start posing telling her I feel so much better but there was no miracle in the egg and I still felt the pain sharply in parts of my body

She told me that we have to leave before 2pm as her mother will return in between jobs. I took a look at the clock it was only 12pm, I told her it was still early.

Felicia started to page the girls asking them if they wanted to hang out and to my surprise all of them were coming including Pris. We set to meet at Toa Payoh and Felicia told me she was going to take a bath.

I disturbed her telling her that I want to peek, but she was cool and replied me saying want to peep then peep lor, as if I have not seen everything. She went on to emphasize that I was not getting anything from her today.

Last edited by Starter; 10-06-2016 at 09:42 AM.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
TS, your story is getting longer and longer like a channel 8 drama to the extend that i would like to ask.

Can you go to sggirls or any other websites to add "cast" or "faces" for Felicia, Pris, Jasmine, Ann, Christina and even yourself har. Please please please
More like those long lived 200 series Taiwan drama but with good story plot like TVB....keep going, bro
Old 10-06-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

I was wrong when I told Felicia it was still early, by the time she finished preparations to go out it was already 1:35pm, She took a shower for nearly an hour an I was thinking what did she do inside the shower.

We went out and I told Felicia that I needed to to give my dad a call, but in actual I was going to page Christina. Lying to them started to become a second nature, I left a voicemail to Christina telling her my dad pulled me up and made me run errands with him and it was till now that I could find a phone, and that I will page her once I finish my errands.

We took a bus towards Bishan and a train down to Toa Payoh where we met the girls at KFC, Jasmine and Ann were there when we arrived and they started to examining me as soon as I seat down.

Ann: Are you ok?

Jasmine: He is fine, he can still be here, how bad can it be.

Ann looking at the patches: It must be painful.

Jasmine: Come on, He is a barbarian, he can take it.

I looked at Jasmine : Yesterday I think someone almost cried.

Jasmine: The one that cried was Pris, who else would cry over a barbarian.

Ann Chuckled.

Me: I don't know maybe now high class ppl like Barbarian.

Jasmine gave me her trademark whatever expression, and Felicia asked if we wanted to get some food.

Pris came and joined us at the table.

Jasmine: The one that cried Is here.

Ann: Jasmine....

Pris appeared apologetic hang her head low when she greeted us.

Pris: Hi Yang... Hi everyone.

Me: Hi Pris, Let's go see what to eat.

Felicia volunteered to look after the table as we walked to the counter discussing on what to buy, I offered to pay for the meal as I still had the $50 that my dad gave me for the tutoring session.

we ate and chatted during lunch and it was obvious all of us started to place the event behind us and we were a rowdy bunch again.

After the meal I could not help but go back to my bad habit of pissing Jasmine off, and playing her down I would deliberately act that I was in pain and lean on Ann for support. That day I lean on everyone including Pris but never Jasmine, even when she was just beside me.

Last edited by Starter; 10-06-2016 at 10:39 AM.
Old 10-06-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Fast writer indeed. Carry on, please. Your lunch fans coming in soon. lol....

Vernon's favourite girl is Ann, so can u give her some good role? Keep it going. I've to try and finish my short recount before we fly off for a month long holiday. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1