The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
..staying over at Vn/HCM would need a long-term pass.. It's ain't easy/cheap to do so..I believe.

T
So long that the long term pass can settle with money then this shouldn't be a problem to some.
Old 26-10-2009, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
revox77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros out there, how many of you face problems when bringing in yoru vietnam or foreign girlfriend into sg and stop by the ica? I have this gf in vietnam i wanted to bring her into sg but was stop by the stupid ica and the best is i was with her but they still refuse entry to her, i even ent to mp for appeal but the ica just reject the appeal, how i can slove this problems? she is not black listed or being caught in sg b4 , just that she only came here 3 time and the 4th time is was rejected already. can bros give some ideas?
Old 26-10-2009, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

How many months interval she comes back?

Correct me if im wrong. If she sits SQ, VN airlines or Garuda, she might be able to come in. I have few WL friends who did that & they're safe...
Old 26-10-2009, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2921 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by revox77 View Post
Dear bros out there, how many of you face problems when bringing in yoru vietnam or foreign girlfriend into sg and stop by the ica?
help ICA solve their problem and they will not give problem

July 29, 2008
A STRAITS TIMES CHECK FINDS THAT ICA OFFICERS ARE...

Overworked and understaffed
Overtime hours piling up; annual leave unclaimed; quit rate has doubled
By Arlina Arshad & Teh Joo Lin

NEVER-ENDING LINES: Long queues of people waiting to be cleared at Woodlands Checkpoint yesterday. About 400,000 people enter SIngapore through various checkpoints every day. -- ST PHOTO: CHEW SENG KIM

OVERTIME hours pile up and the number of unclaimed leave days is mounting among officers of the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
This is the result of their workload having ballooned in tandem with the ever-rising number of travellers who file past the land, sea and airport checkpoints to enter Singapore. Each day, 400,000 people, including Singaporeans, do so.

It does not help that about 600 ICA officers quit last year, twice as many as in 2003 - and finding replacements has been tough.

This is the picture that emerged from interviews with officers - from ICA's top brass to the rank-and-file - at Woodlands Checkpoint yesterday.

ICA Commissioner Eric Tan said the management was 'acutely aware that our officers on the ground are stretched'.

Steps have been taken, he added, to step up recruitment, augment manpower through alternative means, and use technology more widely.

The issue of over-stretched Home Team officers came up in Parliament last week, following the incident of a retiree passing through immigration controls with the wrong passport.

Of ICA's 3,800 officers, 85 per cent work in frontline positions. They screen passports, control traffic bottlenecks and perform security checks on vehicles and cargo (see box).

To critics who have complained that not all lanes at the checkpoints are opened during peak periods, an ICA spokesman said that while the agency strives to operate as many counters as it can, it has other backend operations - such as security and secondary checks - that also need hands on deck.

These demands for manpower have resulted in officers working overtime and even double shifts stretching up to 17 hours.

Corporal Frankie Chew, 28, said he has had to fill in for colleagues on medical leave, and only took two of his 14 days of annual leave last year.

He said: 'The job is not easy, too. Every day, I have to tolerate the noise, inhale exhaust fumes and keep cool even when motorists spout vulgarities. But I stay on as it is a challenge to me.'

It is no wonder he feels the strain: Last year, 143 million travellers crossed the air, land and sea checkpoints, 10 million more than in 2005.

Over that period, officer strength grew only by 200.

Checkpoint instructor Mohamed Maideen Mohamed Ismail, 38, said that years ago, two to three counters could be closed and the flow of travellers would still be cleared.

'Now, even though we open all, we still have to work overtime to clear the traffic. We really need to hire more people,' he said.

In the first five months of this year, officers at the land checkpoints clocked 15,000 to 16,000 hours of overtime a month. To maximise the number of people on duty, limits have been put on the number taking leave over long weekends.

And when an incident as major as the escape of Jemaah Islamiah detainee Mas Selamat Kastari happens, leave is frozen.

But even doing all this is not enough. Officers from other parts of the Home Team have to be marshalled.

Recruitment is not as easy as putting out an ad: Officers who are unhappy with the long work hours and sustained stress are less likely to persuade others to join the ICA.

And like the rest of the civil service, the organisation is also subject to government policies on headcount control.

The ICA bumped up its salaries in March to retain its officers, reward those who had borne extra responsibilities and attract new blood. It has also re-hired retired officers and engaged temporary staff to take on non-critical support duties.

Staff Sergeant Rino Miswari, 33, said: 'People think our job is just about stamping passports, but they don't know that our eyes are always moving, going out of the booths, checking their faces. It is tiring.'
Old 27-10-2009, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
..staying over at Vn/HCM would need a long-term pass.. It's ain't easy/cheap to do so..I believe.
Yes, its not easy to get long term pass to stay in HCM, but it really depends on whether you have the contacts to process such passes. In Vn, its about who you know. I got a 5 years resident pass to stay in Vietnam
Old 27-10-2009, 06:30 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by leecs View Post
How many months interval she comes back?

Correct me if im wrong. If she sits SQ, VN airlines or Garuda, she might be able to come in. I have few WL friends who did that & they're safe...
Bro, which airlines she's on doesn't make any difference and whether the Singaporean BF is with her doesn't make any difference too. Its solely up to the ICA officer at the airport to grant entry or refusal of entry.
Old 27-10-2009, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Bro, which airlines she's on doesn't make any difference and whether the Singaporean BF is with her doesn't make any difference too. Its solely up to the ICA officer at the airport to grant entry or refusal of entry.
Ok. So Im wrong then.... Xin loi
Old 27-10-2009, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dear bros out there, how many of you face problems when bringing in yoru vietnam or foreign girlfriend into sg and stop by the ica? I have this gf in vietnam i wanted to bring her into sg but was stop by the stupid ica and the best is i was with her but they still refuse entry to her, i even ent to mp for appeal but the ica just reject the appeal, how i can slove this problems? she is not black listed or being caught in sg b4 , just that she only came here 3 time and the 4th time is was rejected already. can bros give some ideas?
Every foreigner are allowed to remain and stay in Sin on a tourists visa for a total of 60 to 90 days in a year. If you overstayed the number of days limit then you will not be allowed in without a valid reason for the year. Valid reasons are attending business deals, court cases, conference, etc...

Singapore is just too small for a tourists to visit so many days in a year...ICA knew what the gals are coming in for what purposes...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-10-2009, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2921 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
else I won't be waiting and waiting and waiting for ICA reply on the application for the entry of my girlfriend...
I will just fly to HCMC and bring her in.
Old 27-10-2009, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
else I won't be waiting and waiting and waiting for ICA reply on the application for the entry of my girlfriend...
I will just fly to HCMC and bring her in.
If ICA only allow VN gals who fly by all these full airlines to come in, then SQ business class will be filled with VN gals every day
Old 27-10-2009, 03:22 PM
Samster

SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If ICA only allow VN gals who fly by all these full airlines to come in, then SQ business class will be filled with VN gals every day
If that is the case then "Singapore Airlines a great way to fly".

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 27-10-2009, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Every foreigner are allowed to remain and stay in Sin on a tourists visa for a total of 60 to 90 days in a year. If you overstayed the number of days limit then you will not be allowed in without a valid reason for the year. Valid reasons are attending business deals, court cases, conference, etc...

Singapore is just too small for a tourists to visit so many days in a year...ICA knew what the gals are coming in for what purposes...
so you mean after a year i can bring her in without any problems from the immgritaion officers??
Old 27-10-2009, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
so you mean after a year i can bring her in without any problems from the immgritaion officers??
Nobody can assure you anything. The decision lies with the ICA officer who is on duty. Your girl still has to meet certain criteria such as bring at least SGD2k to spent, hotel bookings or friends address that is not near Geylang, return ticket to hcm, dress decently, etc.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 27-10-2009, 10:36 PM
Samster

if i were to rom with my girl and i have the rom date confirm and print out will they allow here to come into sg??
Old 27-10-2009, 11:32 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
zichuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
if i were to rom with my girl and i have the rom date confirm and print out will they allow here to come into sg??
They will allow.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1