The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Chapter 2..Girls of Soi 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Ask bro etct88..he SME on this..

As for me..no way anyone gonna poke anything up my ass..thanks very much.
me not SME on anything.....

The only time I remembered my ass got "poked" was by a female doctor, I had severe case of lau sai.... hope that female doctor's finger recovered for her to continue her profession.....
Old 11-09-2014, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya Characters

Bro, please continue.... always amazing to read your posts.... learn so much from you...... more more....

Quote:
Aiyah..you mai kow jai lor..she does Anal ..and enjoy it..offers to her customers this service lah.
Old 11-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sratchuback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pattaya is really a very fun place! I just loved the girls at Goodfellas! Place is fun and the girls aren't pushy! Places like Bachelor, Office are really happening not forgetting Showgirls as well. Walking street has Secrets, Queens with the bathing ladies, Baccaras and Peppermint. Good real fun!
Old 11-09-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Pattaya

Anyone ever go to Sugar Baby? only 1 attractive girl and she doent look very happy at all..............lol. Never see girls being barfined. do they make any money?
Old 11-09-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2798 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha !!!

Okok..here goes..Chapter 1 ..Girls of Soi 6.

Miss Nymph.$$$$$ of the bracket lady..young and beautiful and she knows it..rarely calls out to customers cos she already have them lining up waiting their turn. Hell..you may even see me taking a queue number.

Miss Jap Hunter..Girl who portrays KAWAII..cos the Japs like em cute..not sexy. They wont shirk from other farangs but their main targets are the East Asians. Normally ask for 3000 baht LT. Fair enough.

Miss Alagadai..This is a no nonsense working lady..she is not picky..any customer means money..this lady makes the most money.

Miss I-no-kiss..These girls for some reason..do not like to kiss customers on the lips..but wont think twice about giving a BBBJ..why?..some say they reserve the kiss for their Thai man...plus minus a few thousand baht for him each week.

Miss Cock Teaser..unfortunately Soi 6 still have some ladies like this. Makes a customer horny..then when go ST they become starfish !

Miss Nom Hyai..normally big titties with great body..high in demand..cos Thai girls normally have small boobs. You have to look twice cos some always get mistaken for ladyboys..these girls know they have it..and not shy to flaunt it.

Miss Drop Panties..this girl will let customers play w their body just for a drink. Another category of high earners.

Miss Siow..my favourite..she horny 24 hours..enough said?

Miss All-In-One..3-holer..also in high demand.

Miss Lesbi..girl who prefers 3 somes..I like..I like

okok....be back later for Chapter 2..give some feedback leh..!

Good post! Please continue!
Old 11-09-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sratchuback View Post
Pattaya is really a very fun place! I just loved the girls at Goodfellas! Place is fun and the girls aren't pushy! Places like Bachelor, Office are really happening not forgetting Showgirls as well. Walking street has Secrets, Queens with the bathing ladies, Baccaras and Peppermint. Good real fun!
Bro..you must be from the V-team..was fun having you guys around and thanks for supporting us!
Old 11-09-2014, 02:45 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Girls of Soi 6

Halo..and good afternoon from Soi 6..Pattaya.
I will continue with Chapter 3 of the Girls of Soi 6... all in fun..no offence to anybody.

Miss Machine gun..this lady talks and talks and cannot stop talking. Good thing is its normally the same when she boom boom.

Miss Shisha..I dont like shishas so definitely a turn off for me. Chain smoking shisha girl ..I guess she spends a lot of her earning smoking the damn thing.

Miss Karaoke..she will always volunteer to sing whenever there is a party and the Thai band is playing..some can sing well too. Most love to spend money too on Man Karaoke joints where they get entertained by Thai men paying them 200 baht boy drinks. They girls will barfine the Men too..surprised? Dont be.

Miss Jaded..can be young or old..she just tired of it all. Her face shows it. Seldom smiles and moves in a slow shuffle. She cant change her life cos she dont know what else she can do.

Miss Kimao..wakes up with a beer bottle for breakfast and sleeps with a Sangsom or Blend bottle. Its unfortunate how many girls actually end up being drunks. Sad but part of the reality here.

Miss Prancing..normally a young girl earning a good income and walks like a princess. She loves to dance and you may see her dancing outside the bar to attract customers. A fun and playful girl.

Miss Rejected..recently ditched by her farang boyfriend or husband so comes back to work. Basically this fall from being a soso to a loso can have different effects on her. Most become more hardened and hard core.

Miss Cleaner..Works as a cleaning lady but at night sits outside the bar and dont mind being barfined for additional income. Cleaners can make a decent income in Soi 6 if the bars get many barfines.

Miss Worldly wise..have been to many countries either working or on holiday sponsored by customers. Speaks excitedly about certain places she has fond memories of. Can speak a smattering of foreign languages too.

Miss Lala..this is one special lady..in a special category of her own. Indescribable..you have to see this special lady..talk to her and then you will understand.

Alrite..thats all for now.. got to get some food recover fm yesterday poisoning.
Old 11-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sratchuback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro..you must be from the V-team..was fun having you guys around and thanks for supporting us!
No prob... really had a good time Bro! Especially at Soi 6! Haha!
Old 11-09-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!
Re: Girls of Soi 6

Quote:
Halo..and good afternoon from Soi 6..Pattaya.
I will continue with Chapter 3 of the Girls of Soi 6... all in fun..no offence to anybody.

Miss Machine gun..this lady talks and talks and cannot stop talking. Good thing is its normally the same when ....,

Alrite..thats all for now.. got to get some food recover fm yesterday poisoning.
You are an astute observer of human nature!
Old 11-09-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
You are an astute observer of human nature!
I am just a Pattaya bum selling beer. Maybe just nothing better to do. A tad bit cynical I guess but never mean any harm to anybody.

You may be interested to note that my next useless contribution to this forum will be titled....'Catcalls you hear while walking down Soi 6 !'.

Cheers..
Old 11-09-2014, 06:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Miss cleaning lady?

they clean because they know they arent barfinable......................lol.

Not everyone wants to be a prostitute-dont make fun of those that choose not to!
Old 11-09-2014, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
I am just a Pattaya bum selling beer. Maybe just nothing better to do. A tad bit cynical I guess but never mean any harm to anybody.

You may be interested to note that my next useless contribution to this forum will be titled....'Catcalls you hear while walking down Soi 6 !'.

Cheers..
Lol! Camping.....
Not sure if it's me, or puyings not as enthusiastic as years ago, but I hardly hear 'Hi Hansum' as I walk past anymore.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
Lol! Camping.....
Not sure if it's me, or puyings not as enthusiastic as years ago, but I hardly hear 'Hi Hansum' as I walk past anymore.
Years Ago huh?! Just how many years are you talking about?

You figure that the passage of time has taken it's toll on ...... YOU?!!

LOL - j/k pulling ur leg!!

SEAJ
Old 11-09-2014, 07:23 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=niknik889;11773386]Miss cleaning lady?

they clean because they know they arent barfinable......................lol.

Not everyone wants to be a prostitute-dont make fun of those that choose not

Last edited by Soi6; 11-09-2014 at 08:18 PM.
Old 11-09-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
big_sian_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Had a great time at Pattaya , and nice knowing you Bro! 👍👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1