The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2009, 01:51 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
ha ha ha... kettle calling the pot black......
Bro....my kettle is washed and polished already over the many years didn't used already.....so how to be black?

hahahahaahh!
Old 10-02-2009, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
the.wolfgang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Bro....my kettle is washed and polished already over the many years didn't used already.....so how to be black?

hahahahaahh!
knn..., mai lansi lor ..., like that very good mer

ฟ ดพำรืก น ทำ รห ฟ ดพำรืก ดนพำอำพ
thanks to all bros who have up me, please leave your name so that i can return back the favour..., happy Cheonging ya

Bros upz : playman, etct88, ah hia, piratebooty, td. king, pearl, holymannn, duty69
Old 11-02-2009, 02:05 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.wolfgang View Post
knn..., mai lansi lor ..., like that very good mer

Wau..what got lan si....it means now I don't anything about Hatyai anymore, already all information out-dated after so long....all my SYT contacts becomes MILF already...so very clean already unless you help me to get it dirty and black again....hahahahahah~
Old 11-02-2009, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
the.wolfgang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wau..what got lan si....it means now I don't anything about Hatyai anymore, already all information out-dated after so long....all my SYT contacts becomes MILF already...so very clean already unless you help me to get it dirty and black again....hahahahahah~
just kidding with you la bro ...., if you wan to get dirty, anytime bros .. we can go out there again anytime ..., you make the call

ฟ ดพำรืก น ทำ รห ฟ ดพำรืก ดนพำอำพ
thanks to all bros who have up me, please leave your name so that i can return back the favour..., happy Cheonging ya

Bros upz : playman, etct88, ah hia, piratebooty, td. king, pearl, holymannn, duty69
Old 11-02-2009, 04:22 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.wolfgang View Post
just kidding with you la bro ...., if you wan to get dirty, anytime bros .. we can go out there again anytime ..., you make the call
Kamseh kamseh....for seeing me so up....but bro I am a once in a blue moon cheongster and your schedule is so tight one...Pattaya..Krabi..Phuket, Hatyai and Danok...and normally I only got 1 day or 2 so how to follow you!

I will be there somewhere this month.....towards the end of the month! (tentatively~70% confirm)
Old 14-02-2009, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
exia00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
U talking abt Sakura Grand! If that is so, i have not seen any Syt leh at the massage parlour apart from the Hotel recep.A lot of lao ah ma got lah!
hahaha...D lao ah ma is at D other 1...old sakura..old lady...

new sakura...new syt...

u can check it out in ur next trip...
Old 14-02-2009, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24035 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

sakura grand is the newer hotel opp. the old one.I can't be wrong as i visit this hotel every two months.I only see syt at the hotel's recep but not in the massage parlour which is on the first floor.U want Syt...go to Kiss channel! Plentiful!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 14-02-2009, 12:29 PM
SamSter

Quote:
sakura grand is the newer hotel opp. the old one.I can't be wrong as i visit this hotel every two months.I only see syt at the hotel's recep but not in the massage parlour which is on the first floor.U want Syt...go to Kiss channel! Plentiful!
Bro....we suppose to have a trip together...so when is your next trip....maybe can arrange to go together..yeah!
Old 14-02-2009, 06:24 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
bro... dont know when got chance to cheong with you in hatyai or danok le?? i still havent overnight in hatyai before le
Old 14-02-2009, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24035 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

bro Playman & holymannn,
Soon....soon. I'll arrange to cheong with two of you.I can arrange FL, both are sisters. For me, i like to sian Hotel's recep.But go Danonk, you'll have to be my sifu liao.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 15-02-2009, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
senoksenok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro Playman & holymannn,
Soon....soon. I'll arrange to cheong with two of you.I can arrange FL, both are sisters. For me, i like to sian Hotel's recep.But go Danonk, you'll have to be my sifu liao.
Can i also join? haha, just kidding. Me not up to that standard yet.
Old 15-02-2009, 01:33 AM
SamSter

Quote:
bro Playman & holymannn,
Kam siah kam siah....bro sex, I am so touch that you treat us so good..FL sisters somemore....Bro Holymann...stay in the same room in that case...hahahah!
Old 15-02-2009, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Kam siah kam siah....bro sex, I am so touch that you treat us so good..FL sisters somemore....Bro Holymann...stay in the same room in that case...hahahah!
Old play man... you so kinky.... wait kenna heart attack then you know.... very the embarassing one.... eeeks yucks.....

u think my nephew cannot afford a room meh, must share with you....
Old 15-02-2009, 04:41 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Old play man... you so kinky.... wait kenna heart attack then you know.... very the embarassing one.... eeeks yucks.....

u think my nephew cannot afford a room meh, must share with you....

Aiya...old man most of the time think very dirty one....myself and your nephew got things to discuss mah....business ok! So stay in the same room easier mah! Second day then separate room as know the FL sisters already but still have connecting room.....hahahahah!

By the way, can lah...2 rounds I think my heart still can take it....remember recently marathon of 2 hours with compliment from your nephew.....proforma..hahahah!
Old 15-02-2009, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
exia00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
erm...maybe...hehe...anyway kiss channel didn't went there due 2 CNY period...bz playing firecraker's in Simila beach...
will try there next round...thanks a million for ur info...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1