The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, Blaireleah, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle

Old 03-06-2021, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Dandan0845 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

This goes to an amazing woman who used to be here and sadly I was late to post an FR for her; I’m sorry waprosecave !

The Servicing

The day came when I met her and boy oh boy, I couldn’t take my eyes off her voluptuous curves which were heavenly to see in person. Into the room and the service starts slow and steady. Was brought into the bathroom where she helped to wash my hands, something I was quite shocked but really appreciate for. Neatness and tidyness is definitely something she lives up to. Then, I was brought to the sofa where she indulged me with an assortment of fruits, chocolates and drinks; really really shocked again with this kind gesture. We engaged in conversations pertaining to various topics especially on cryptocurrency (she’s really informative on this!) and it was just so heart warming to see her vibing to the tunes she curated for the session; how she moves her body to the rhythm and feeling for the song, it was just breathtaking to see.

At this moment I could see her cute nips poking out from the sexy laced attire I picked for the session and I was raging for action already to which I went to take a quick shower. Whilst brushing my teeth, a knock on the door came, and she came in, clad in nothing but her matching bra set which gave me an instant hard on. She came to hug me from behind and pulled down my wrapped towel down, exposing my tool which she caress passionately; all this while I was brushing my teeth! Its such a great turn on for that moment. Into the room we go where she gave me a delightful bj while my hands explored her bombshell body. Her suction was very superb and to die for.

We went to bed where we engaged in a passionate frenching as my hands reached out to get this queen into her natural birthday suit. I wasted no time to greedily savour her ripe melons and beautiful raisins; What was just a fantasy from seeing her seductive pictures had turned into priceless reality. Capped and I went in missionary, where I experienced the best tightness and warmness clearly as a result of her hardwork in gymming regularly. She really likes it rough but I had to be mindful of the recent repairs that nature had done to her delicate cave. She then rode my humble small truck viciously mindblowing like an earthquake and I couldn’t help but to grip her mouth-watering flinging melons. I then pounded her in doggy, having a first hand experience of her meaty and firm booty before she sucked my ‘oil’ of my soul. At this point, I was really already amazed by her. Everything was on point; her service, her care, her servicing was all top notch. She is indeed a real gem.

We then went back to the sofa where we continued our conversations and snacks. I really appreciate how she makes you feel very comfortable and relax with the easy conversations and how she just vibes with the whole atmosphere. She then tried to wake my little truck up, which it did but short, all due to her hardwork in round 1. Fortunately, I knew that cuddling would enable me to complete the second shot, so I requested it to which she politely obliged, thank you! As we cuddled and as I stroked my truck, I felt the urge and she went down to once again, extract my soul out of my body. While leaving, she had the idea to leave the room undressed to sent me off but I messed up by indicating the wrong hand gesture for someone is around

It was overall a really good experience and I am so thankful that I managed to secure a slot. Trucks, you are paying for a very good service, one that matches no other. I assure all of you that that your truck will be taken care perfectly under her garage. This shall definitely stay with me as a great memory in years to come.

ps. There’s only one thing left which I wish I could have and that was to devour your cute hairless pussy
Old 03-06-2021, 08:51 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myintern View Post
Zowie is my type
Didn't try Randy or Kandy?
Old 03-06-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Myintern is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Randy will be next target ba but now Covid very mafan
Old 03-06-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
helloshop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

BEWARE!! MadamM Aunite Madeline 32 years old 850 now rebranded to new nick Madison 28 years old model. HELLO, You really think we stupid or what?

Now become young and be model liao uh?
Old 03-06-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Tried Randy before. Great conversationalist and damn hot body, with firm C boobs. Looks wise I would say about a 7.5? Looks more towards age 27, 28, but still has the experience clubber vibe. Action wise very much above average, moans well, and quite good GFE.
Old 03-06-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloshop View Post
BEWARE!! MadamM Aunite Madeline 32 years old 850 now rebranded to new nick Madison 28 years old model. HELLO, You really think we stupid or what?

Now become young and be model liao uh?
I don’t understand why Mod don’t ban or look into this MadamM
A potential for disaster
Old 03-06-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
WAPRoseCave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandan0845 View Post
This goes to an amazing woman who used to be here and sadly I was late to post an FR for her; I’m sorry waprosecave !

The Servicing

The day came when I met her and boy oh boy, I couldn’t take my eyes off her voluptuous curves which were heavenly to see in person. Into the room and the service starts slow and steady. Was brought into the bathroom where she helped to wash my hands, something I was quite shocked but really appreciate for. Neatness and tidyness is definitely something she lives up to. Then, I was brought to the sofa where she indulged me with an assortment of fruits, chocolates and drinks; really really shocked again with this kind gesture. We engaged in conversations pertaining to various topics especially on cryptocurrency (she’s really informative on this!) and it was just so heart warming to see her vibing to the tunes she curated for the session; how she moves her body to the rhythm and feeling for the song, it was just breathtaking to see.

At this moment I could see her cute nips poking out from the sexy laced attire I picked for the session and I was raging for action already to which I went to take a quick shower. Whilst brushing my teeth, a knock on the door came, and she came in, clad in nothing but her matching bra set which gave me an instant hard on. She came to hug me from behind and pulled down my wrapped towel down, exposing my tool which she caress passionately; all this while I was brushing my teeth! Its such a great turn on for that moment. Into the room we go where she gave me a delightful bj while my hands explored her bombshell body. Her suction was very superb and to die for.

We went to bed where we engaged in a passionate frenching as my hands reached out to get this queen into her natural birthday suit. I wasted no time to greedily savour her ripe melons and beautiful raisins; What was just a fantasy from seeing her seductive pictures had turned into priceless reality. Capped and I went in missionary, where I experienced the best tightness and warmness clearly as a result of her hardwork in gymming regularly. She really likes it rough but I had to be mindful of the recent repairs that nature had done to her delicate cave. She then rode my humble small truck viciously mindblowing like an earthquake and I couldn’t help but to grip her mouth-watering flinging melons. I then pounded her in doggy, having a first hand experience of her meaty and firm booty before she sucked my ‘oil’ of my soul. At this point, I was really already amazed by her. Everything was on point; her service, her care, her servicing was all top notch. She is indeed a real gem.

We then went back to the sofa where we continued our conversations and snacks. I really appreciate how she makes you feel very comfortable and relax with the easy conversations and how she just vibes with the whole atmosphere. She then tried to wake my little truck up, which it did but short, all due to her hardwork in round 1. Fortunately, I knew that cuddling would enable me to complete the second shot, so I requested it to which she politely obliged, thank you! As we cuddled and as I stroked my truck, I felt the urge and she went down to once again, extract my soul out of my body. While leaving, she had the idea to leave the room undressed to sent me off but I messed up by indicating the wrong hand gesture for someone is around

It was overall a really good experience and I am so thankful that I managed to secure a slot. Trucks, you are paying for a very good service, one that matches no other. I assure all of you that that your truck will be taken care perfectly under her garage. This shall definitely stay with me as a great memory in years to come.

ps. There’s only one thing left which I wish I could have and that was to devour your cute hairless pussy
Thank you for the privilege of your time sweetie. Drop me a text to discuss more about the crypto volatility 😭. Deleted my thread. Your kind words are much appreciated. 💋💋

Last edited by WAPRoseCave; 10-06-2021 at 05:49 PM.
Old 03-06-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
Tried Randy before. Great conversationalist and damn hot body, with firm C boobs. Looks wise I would say about a 7.5? Looks more towards age 27, 28, but still has the experience clubber vibe. Action wise very much above average, moans well, and quite good GFE.
Randy and Tammy looks hot but pricey
Old 04-06-2021, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
I don’t understand why Mod don’t ban or look into this MadamM
A potential for disaster
You stupid or what. MadamM pay money or you pay
Old 04-06-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 7
jokarl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjokarl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tiana is a lovely girl. Looks-wise she has kind of a punk-rock feel with piercings around her eyes and various tattoos across her slim body. But when she opens her mouth to speak, I could tell right away that she is a bubbly character. Then that open mouth closes around my cock and starts sucking away, I could tell right away she's a horny little bunny. Loved her face as I pounded her. She's very very friendly, so there was plenty of chat as well.

As far as stables in this dome go, Essential365 strikes a decent balance between being a little more affordable while still offering nice service.
Old 04-06-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
iamdavidlim555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw sgsocialites asking proof of deposits in their telegram. Is it safe to drop message to the agency?
Old 05-06-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Uthcnc123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just asking, has anyone tried lara? Hows the experience?
Old 07-06-2021, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
XPKF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone visited little nonya? Wonder how is she like
Old 07-06-2021, 10:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
peidolong has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Penning down my thoughts for the most unique and gratifying experience in my 40 odd years of life. Posting this here because the original thread has been removed. I usually don't leave any FRs, but decided to do it because for when I'm old and senile, this post shall serve as my memoir to remind me of an absolutely mind-BLASTING evening in my relatively uneventful life.

If you're still reading this after the long intro, I'd do very best to recreate that fateful evening, but no words could ever do this lady justice. Who is this lady? She's none other than the mechanic Kitty who operates a magical "truck servicing garage" much like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory - full of mystery, joy, wonderment and excitement.

Either she's a marketing genius, or she has mastered the male psyche inside out. She was able to turn the tables around completely and be in full control of who she accepts. Operating for a limited time only, and with very limited slots per available day, securing a coveted slot with her in itself requires engaging in intriguing conversations with her, coupled with Q&As akin to final round interviews of fortune 500 companies. Yes, she chooses who she spends her time with carefully, and with every good reason as she wants to be able to connect on some levels with whom she meets, to be able to deliver her world-class servicing. With enough verbal and mental finesse, coupled with a stroke of good luck and you just might be able to one of the lucky lads.

With a few days between securing my slot and the actual day, she'd still be engaged in conversations with you, all with the perfectly balanced cocktail of humour and sensual/visual teasing to slowly set the stage. Fast forward to D-Day, it didn't feel like heading out to meet a FL for a session, but more like finally getting to meet your online date finally for the first time. The venue was a classy 5 star hotel in town. Reached the venue, informed her of my arrival, heartbeat gradually started to race with every passing second waiting for her. Finally the elevator door opened and out came the gorgeous vixen wearing a white jacket covering the surprise she had prepared. At first glance, you'd be drawn by her foxy eyes which exudes both sexiness and confidence. I tried my best to keep my jaw from dropping and followed her into the room - a suite nonetheless.

Candles were lit around the suite to set the mood. Once inside, her jacket dropped, my jaw had no choice but to drop. My eyes feasted on a voluptuous angel, donning a sports bra that seemed to be at its breaking point desperately trying to hold the double Ds in, and black workout tights that clearly showed the results of her hard work in the gym. Kitty is not slim, but she is by no means plump. No, no, she is curvy, she is strong, and STRONG IS SEXY.

The action didn't start immediately, some light conversation by the couch to break the ice, where she'll bring out her carefully curated snacks for you together with a handwritten note. Before she wins over you physically, she wins over your heart first. After which, I was led into the toilet where she'd wash my hands, squeeze the toothpaste on the toothbrush for me, and then exfoliate my lips with a lip scrub. If the devil was in the details, then she is definitely the kitty devil.

She left the toilet while I cleaned up, and when I stepped out of the toilet I was greeted by another visual surprise. The sporty gym girl has morphed into a sultry kitty, black body-hugging lacy lingerie, all ready for action. She led me to the front of the couch where she started dancing with me like we were in a 2-man club, grinding me down.

Slowly but surely, we finally made our way into bed. Kitty speaks passionate "French", and eventually my brother from the South got closely acquainted with her full lips and acrobatic tongue. It took almost everything I had to protect my brother from blowing his head off. And then came a request beyond my wildest dreams. She asked if she could try finishing me off while she DTed me! How could anyone resist!

Agreed to how she'd finish me off, it was then my turn to savour every inch of her. Her lips ... neck ... breasts ... Caps on and we were finally one. The tightness, the warmth, the moans, and the dizzying sights of bouncing double Ds. I shall let my fellow SBF bros fill in the gap with your wildest imaginations, this way each of you can have your personal, mental experience with Kitty.

On to the finale, remember her request from before? As she was showing how talented a rider she was, I told her that it was about time. Came off, caps off, and she started gg straight into DT mode. I finally succumbed and exploded deep DEEP inside her throat. I could feel her throat tighten and close up as she was gagging and trying to swallow everything at the same time. There is only one word to describe it - INTENSE!

As I am writing this down and reliving the moment, I am reminded of what a bitter sweet adventure it was. Sweet because of how amazing the entire experience was, and bitter because the kitty mechanic has closed the garage indefinitely. So what is left is only to reminisce. 

The selfish guy in me hopes to keep this gem hidden, but karma dictates that if I share good things with the brothers here, then hopefully some ounce of good will be bounced back to me as well. Drop me a pm for her contact and who knows, you might just be the next winner of the golden ticket.

Beyond a FL, kitty the mechanic, kitty the courtesan.
Old 08-06-2021, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Pluesama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdavidlim555 View Post
Saw sgsocialites asking proof of deposits in their telegram. Is it safe to drop message to the agency?

I don't know much about the situation now but back then, I went for Jolyn [sadly she's no more with them] and I got my moneys worth. I think the mistrust is mostly because they went MIA for awhile and I saw that some people were wondering what happen to them. Plus some were saying that their deposits were with sgsocialites..

But looks like now, they're active again and addressing those whose deposit is with them to contact them.

Edit: I'm not affiliated with them btw, just happen to miss Le Jolyn.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1