The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Areallyzara, Avanaomi, Blaireleah, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, CHANEL, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn

Old 08-06-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6966 / Power: 20
TheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeTheSupreme has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

FR for Gwyneth.

Had purchased all her beautiful video before arranging a meet up as i have my reservations, i knew i have to book her immediately after getting all her vids. During meet up, she literally blew me away! easily one of the top tier lady in the industry in terms of look. SYT next door with big gorgeous & alluring eyes. She definitely worth the price stated. Love all her beautiful videos too. Will definitely rtf. Easily one of my favourite local girl here
Old 09-06-2021, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
JustAnormalPers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally booked Jezel after missing her for some time!
Here is a FR for the special lady.

I was pleasantly surprised when this petite girl (bonus she look abit like those Instagram influencer) opened the doors. Personally I really love how her fashion sense is. She looks really trendy and like those influencer on Instagram. She got this really nice smile and sweet demeanor. She also smells good and I think that is very important.

My favourite is her riding on me. The way she move her body makes her really irresistible. Please take care of her.
Old 09-06-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 7
quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwchu168 View Post
Bros,

just met w BDJ recently, this isn’t a typical FR, but just wanted to share w Bros that she is real, service is top-class and the time you have with her will pass too quickly.

But this is really a case of good things comes to those who wait...

Her scheduling is had to re-schedule a few times before finally get to meet. (Bros who have urgent needs, can pass). Sometimes 30” before meet up time will need to re-adjust. Take a breath and carry on... My personal experience is the wait is worth it.

Demand just exceeds supply, All the Demand side have also put deposit type, this is a “You Want, you wait” scenario. Not everyone’s cup of tea, so please consider when arranging w BDJ.

If you do finally make it to the finish line and meet BDJ IRL, congratulations! A wonderful experience awaits.

Is this BDJ girl still active or retired? Can’t seem to find her thread.
Old 09-06-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anybody tried Kimmy the Milf before?

can PM me honest feedback?
Old 09-06-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
MrMartino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, any one have luck booking with the sexy sapphire?
Old 09-06-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
MrMartino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by poiu91 View Post
Hello, has anyone been contacted by BelleDeJoir asking for a date, to buy her vids or a loan that she will return to you? If so, could you pm me? Thanks!
Yes happened to me. Apparently the loan I lend was delayed 2 weeks and now mia from me. Text no reply alr. :’) fml.
Old 09-06-2021, 10:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5930 / Power: 42
ppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the same FL aka baby elephant, who declared want retire and got alot of incalls, then suddenly declared want to continue, that belle??

Who wanted to buy private apartment and start business or something?
And a WHITE (K)NIGHT who always stood by her? Ayden or something I forgot.
some years back.

Been out of scene for some time now. stuck elsewhere due to this cb C19.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMartino View Post
Yes happened to me. Apparently the loan I lend was delayed 2 weeks and now mia from me. Text no reply alr. :’) fml.
Old 10-06-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Myintern is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMartino View Post
Hi, any one have luck booking with the sexy sapphire?
Yes I did but that time I canceled it because of covid situation and I don’t want outcall to hotel .

End up I choose other but in private apartment .

But not easy to book as she just inform me 2-3 hours where I msg fews days ago .
Old 10-06-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ZoRRoPXG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for today Gwyneth! As promised this is a fr for you.

Joined her channel after seeing a bro posted about how good it was. Really amazing videos she have in there and that left a huge impression. Hence I came to the decision to meet her in real life after watching them!

Gwyneth has a captivating smile. She turned up in a red dress and gave off a really sweet vibe. Just like a nice GND but even better. Or you can imagine her as your first love. Sweet, gentle and a naughty little teaser.

The session was truly amazing. I loved the way she stared into my eyes while giving me a nice and skillful bj. Must say it is one of the best blow I ever had. The way she twist her head and move in a rhythmic motion made it really hard to resist. You can tell that she genuinely enjoyed sex with every soft moan and twitches. Truly a rare gem in this saturated industry.

Will definitely meet you soon. Thank you for the perfect session!
Old 10-06-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
XPKF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Rose.

As many other that had vouched for her. Rose is a fine lady not to be missed.
Booked her for a 2hr slot, she greeted me with a sexy crop top and body-con skirt, revealing her curvy figure. She was quick to break the ice even though I’m not a guy that’s good with small talk. Took a bath after that while she changed to her sexy lingerie. She started off with bj and I have to say that was one of the best bj experience I’ve encountered. Not only does her mouth has good suction, she also put her tongue at work around my dick wholes she’s sucking it. Had to stop her or else I would’ve came. Moved on to missionary after bj, her pussy is super tight and has a firm grip on my dick, had to constantly change position to stop myself from coming. While doing cowgirl, she let me suck and play with her soft pointy nipples. In the end, I couldn’t take it anymore and finished off with doggystyle, cumming while gripping onto her curvy ass.
Such a shame that I couldn’t maintain my erection for my second shot but rose handled it professionally and kept trying to arouse me even when I was giving up.
Thank you for the amazing experience Rose.
Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Frenching: 10/10
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
Old 11-06-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Myintern is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Planning my F mission after covid .

Randy or sexy sapphire ?

rtf zowie ?

What you guys think
Old 11-06-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 7
quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!

Anyone here has the thread link still on BDJ? Can’t seem to find the thread
Old 12-06-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Anyone did Jessica sugarpie recently? As a boobs man, have been eyeing to feast on her racks 😚
Old 13-06-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 7
jokarl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjokarl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Why is this idiot advertising in Great Bonks?
Old 13-06-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Coz she got too much money to burn by conning people

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1