The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2007, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
davin99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

This lady in Level 4 Room 34 is MIA for more than 10 days....Anybody know wherether she is back for WORK??????????????
Old 31-07-2007, 07:53 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Bro KatoeyLover69,thanks for enlightening.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
davin99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good intro at OCEAN?????
Old 07-08-2007, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Crime rate in Johor decreases

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Actually this joint is under the 'protection' of 'certain Police Officers' from the nearby Police Station which is just a stone's throw away ..... these 'certain Police Officers' get a fat pocket money ( ' duit kopi ' ) from the Boss every month so they just 'keep one eye shut'

Otherwise how you think they can operate for 20+ years if they are "illegal" ..... do you think the Police are so stupid that they don't even know the existence of this 'joint'

Report from The STAR dated Tuesday 7 August 2007 :-

Crime rate in Johor decreases

JOHOR BARU : There has been a decrease in the number of crimes in Johor state during the the first six months of this year (2007) compared to January-June of last year (2006).

Acting state police chief Senior Asst Comm I Datuk Mohd Mokhtar Mohd Shariff said that a total of 15,646 cases were reported this year.

This was a decrease of 1,276 cases or 7.54% compared to the 16,922 cases from January until June last year, he said.

"We are working harder to bring it down even further," he said.

He was speaking after launching the state-level Community Policing and appointing 11 officers from each district who would be the coordinators here on Tuesday.

SAC I Mohd Mokhtar said the 'police-solving rate' has also increased from 40.83% last year to 43.34% this year.

"The crime rate is down due to continuous crime prevention operations and raids against criminal elements in the state.

"We are also thankful to the cooperation from the public to combat crime," he said.

The best weapon to combat crime was strong cooperation between the public and police, he added.

SAC I Mohd Mokhtar said police were also cleaning up red-light districts in the city such as Jalan Wong Ah Fook and Jalan Dobi.

"In a recent raid, we nabbed 13 women including foreigners at various cheap hotels in Jalan Wong Ah Fook.

"They are suspected of prostitution and we will intensify our efforts to clean up such places," he said.

He added that police were also working with local authorities such as the Johor Baru City Council (MBJB) for this.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

REMARKS : Wonder whether Ocean Paradise Hotel got raided or is it still "under police protection" ???
Old 08-08-2007, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
stevenson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

decrease? haha! wat a joke!
Old 08-08-2007, 11:44 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
JB fabric shop a front for brothel

Report from The New Straits Times dated Wednesday 8 August 2007 :-

JOHOR BAHRU : The 2 shop-lots along Jalan wong Ah Fook were drab with nothing to catch the eye of shoppers except dated fabrics and crockery.

To many, it was a wonder that the shops were still in business.

But little did anyone know that the actual business took place in the rear portion of the shops where a brothel was located.

The owner of the shops, who had partitioned the interior of his premises into rooms, had been supplying local and foreign women to tourists.

He was hauled up after an operation by Deputy State Police Chief Datuk Mohd Mokhtar Mohd Shariff to clear up red light areas around Jalan Wong Ah Fook and Jalan Dhoby.

Last Sunday (5.8.07), Police and Municipal Council (MPJB) officers raided the shop-lots and demolished the partitions.

They arrested 11 women.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 16-08-2007, 11:36 AM
Samster

littledady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: JB fabric shop a front for brothel

Quote:
Report from The New Straits Times dated Wednesday 8 August 2007 :-

JOHOR BAHRU : The 2 shop-lots along Jalan wong Ah Fook were drab with nothing to catch the eye of shoppers except dated fabrics and crockery.

To many, it was a wonder that the shops were still in business.

But little did anyone know that the actual business took place in the rear portion of the shops where a brothel was located.

The owner of the shops, who had partitioned the interior of his premises into rooms, had been supplying local and foreign women to tourists.

He was hauled up after an operation by Deputy State Police Chief Datuk Mohd Mokhtar Mohd Shariff to clear up red light areas around Jalan Wong Ah Fook and Jalan Dhoby.

Last Sunday (5.8.07), Police and Municipal Council (MPJB) officers raided the shop-lots and demolished the partitions.

They arrested 11 women.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
i think i near by national day so got many action...
Old 17-08-2007, 12:13 PM
Samster

Ocean Paradise Hotel Jalan Ah Fook, JB

Quote:
SAC I Mohd Mokhtar said police were also cleaning up red-light districts in the city such as Jalan Wong Ah Fook and Jalan Dobi.

"In a recent raid, we nabbed 13 women including foreigners at various cheap hotels in Jalan Wong Ah Fook.

"They are suspected of prostitution and we will intensify our efforts to clean up such places," he said.

He added that police were also working with local authorities such as the Johor Baru City Council (MBJB) for this. [/COLOR]
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

REMARKS : Wonder whether Ocean Paradise Hotel got raided or is it still "under police protection" ???
It's confirmed - Ocean Paradise Hotel is definitely "under police protection" !

I was receeing Ocean Paradise Hotel a few days ago and I was surprised that it was still in operation in spite of the Police/MPJB raids on brothels at Jalan Ah Fook - anyway, no surprise at all since they have been contributing 'duit kopi' to 'certain people' for self-protection for the past 20+ years
Old 18-08-2007, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
adamleek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, just wanna update u all..

The room rate at lvl 5 still remain at Rm 40.. per shot..

I recommend all buddy here.. visit to room 82 nice boob and hot , 80 , 42 cute , 58 good , 28 (i think).

If u guys seeking 4 indo gals age from 20 - 26.. u can just walk down to jln dobi.. behind jln dobi there is a mosque.... there is a parking lot over there.. and beside there is a warong = coffee stall.. u can found there few indo gals or indian gal there... RM 80 per shot. 2 way.. BJ plus FJ cost Rm 80 . the room is not 2 clean. no bath room at all.. bad condition than Ocean. But 2 whom that love indon chick can experience over there..

I tried one cute indon chick.. body so so.. 32b 25 35 ..service so so. nice moaning but a bit fake.. tight n dry pussy indeed. if the gal refuse to BJ.. then ask 4 the OKT.. coz they mention 2 way.. don shiok shiok then fuck n cum.. u still have 2 pay 4 rm 80.. no need tips them.. will spoilt them.

the hotel = shop is a bit running down.. i can hear the chick at the other room moaning loud.. haha..
Old 25-08-2007, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamleek View Post
Hi, just wanna update u all..

The room rate at lvl 5 still remain at Rm 40.. per shot..

I recommend all buddy here.. visit to room 82 nice boob and hot , 80 , 42 cute , 58 good , 28 (i think).

If u guys seeking 4 indo gals age from 20 - 26.. u can just walk down to jln dobi.. behind jln dobi there is a mosque.... there is a parking lot over there.. and beside there is a warong = coffee stall.. u can found there few indo gals or indian gal there... RM 80 per shot. 2 way.. BJ plus FJ cost Rm 80 . the room is not 2 clean. no bath room at all.. bad condition than Ocean. But 2 whom that love indon chick can experience over there..

I tried one cute indon chick.. body so so.. 32b 25 35 ..service so so. nice moaning but a bit fake.. tight n dry pussy indeed. if the gal refuse to BJ.. then ask 4 the OKT.. coz they mention 2 way.. don shiok shiok then fuck n cum.. u still have 2 pay 4 rm 80.. no need tips them.. will spoilt them.

the hotel = shop is a bit running down.. i can hear the chick at the other room moaning loud.. haha..

is that jln dobi is near Hotel: Tropical Inn?
oh...did Ocean hotel open at 31/8 national day?
Old 25-08-2007, 01:40 PM
Samster

Operating hours of Ocean Paradise Hotel, JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledady View Post
is that jln dobi is near Hotel: Tropical Inn?
oh...did Ocean hotel open at 31/8 national day?
Ocean Paradise Hotel is opened from 9.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m. EVERYDAY

Jalan Dhobi is near to HSBC Bank and AIA Building
Old 06-09-2007, 10:41 AM
Samster

when go ocean at the national day but no try any service there..
reach there around 12something in the afternoon..found that no many gal are working only few gal door are open..and only few men searching around for their gal..

next time back JB will go n try my luck again
Old 06-09-2007, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks to bro KatoeyLover69's info on ocean hotel.

operation-wise very much like pertain except that one has to climb the stairs up and down and that the rooms at ocean are so much bigger. Seen many foreign workers.

Tried one at level 4 room 28 (I think)
Name: Ai
Malaysian Chinese
Small boobs
Long hair
Plain Jane look
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 6
Service: 8
GFE: 6 (+0.5 later)
Damage: 65 MYR

First impression was that she was dao and clinical. No TCSS as we stripped.
She did an extremely thorough washing for me. The bathing took at least 3 mins. She spent a lot of time washing and checking on my didi (this has to imply should be BBBJ later right).
Catbath is SOP until she started pressing herself upon my chest and I took the chance to autoroam and tickled & fondled her a bit.
She then BBBJ me and I started fingering her lightly. She had applied some KY and hence creamy there but I liked the feeling. Almost CIM as her suction was quite good.
She then capped me but my didi went a bit soft. She made some efforts to revive it.
She then mechanically gestured me to mount her. She sort of covered her boobs but it did not bothered me at that time as her boobs were small anyway. I just steadily pumped her for about 3 minutes before unloading. Some soft moans here and there, not too bad. After that, she claimed that I had almost crushed her to death, haha.
Service was good as she bothered to use toilet paper to remove the cap and yet another thorough washing for me (and herself).
We TCSS a bit and her disposition towards me seemed to better after I told her I am from Sillypore. She took her time in everything and dun seem to be in any rush. Pretty much thought the money was well spent.
Old 14-09-2007, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
adamleek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all brothers..

beside Ocean hotel, there is a good place 4 u all brother.. it's behind ocean hotel.. somewhere near the furtone hotel n kong hong hotel.. u can see pimp sitting at the money changer there..

they have thai chick n indon chick.. i havent got time 2 try.. rush in time.. just have the OKT phone no.. the damage is 130 per shot at hotel room 4 indon or thai gal.. the thai gal OKT intro is 20 yrs old.. nice cute face n big breast.. if anyone would like to know more abt this private msg to me.. i let u know later.. overnite including room cost abt 500, 450 not including room. chicks there r young, seeing them 3 feet away..

another place that only cost u abt 60 per shot is near the indian temple n kota raya.. it's somewhere behind the coffin shop. big metro carpark.. there is a mosque nearby. all indon chick.. nice young small size but cute.. they got indian chicks 2.. i didnt ask 4 the OKT no.. trial n error urself.. but good 2 try.. if paying overnite 500 the one i mention in the second paragraph, i rather try 8 indon chicks a nite.. cheers.. happy bonking..
Old 16-09-2007, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

level 4 rm 28
malaysian chinese
looks: 7 (bubbly faced)
bbbj: 6.5
fj: 6
gfe: 4
service: 6.5
damage: 65 RM

She looked young, bubbly-faced and rather tall (1.6+).
Had a big butterfly tattoo on her back just above the her hips.
Service quite OK as she did a thorough washing. Some TCSS.
Did a brief catbath. She flinched away when I tried to caress her hands or arms.
Her BBBJ not bad. I liked the sight of her bobbing up and down for a good 2 minutes or so. She then capped me with her mouth and then sexily moved herself to impale on my didi.
Managed to touch her boobs and hands while she on cowboy. But she flinched away on my touch. Looks like no chemistry between us. Just too bad.
Motioned me to do missionary. For some reasons, my didi went soft. She tried to make it hard but at the same time, kept looking at her watch. After a while, I was too hot and sianz to pump as didi went soft. Cannot blame her for that though.
Went for washup. At least she help removed the cap.
Overall, I think she should be a good bonk. Only thing missing is the GFE which I think can be built up through regular visits.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1