The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 23-03-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana87 View Post
U f raw? I got experience but I stil prefer hotel than staircase.. hahaha
the very first time, in that moment of lust. raw. but subsequent.. usually with condom. even though she cut already.
Old 25-03-2022, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

I guess i can share this now. This did not happen in Sg When covid just started, everyone was send home. the retail store that we work for send all of us home except supervisor/manager. The few of us soon became lazy and rotated. keeping 2 per day at work place instead of having like 5,6 people in the store. HQ insist for people to be there because of goods and $ needs to be kept an eye on.

fortunately, all we required to do for that 3 months is to just sit and chill and do our work planning for our shift. My manager paired me with another supervisor that is my makan kaki. What the manager didn't know is that, there was already some sexual tension between the both of us.

A couple days into work after completing a see buey jialat planning, the other supervisor was like, hey, lets go buy beer and drink here. Which i obliged.
1 beer in she start to talk cock... and started to make stupid dare. As we were in a camera blind zone, the dare (it went from simple stuff like, name stuff that you don't like here, to like, which co-worker is hot etc) I played my cards had said that she was quite hot (there was another way hotter staff, but very young, barely legal. so that was a off zone.) then it went more sexual into relationship, sex position, by the end of the talk, can tell she is super aroused with all the breathing and stuff.

She noticed a buldge forming ( i swear, she was licking her lips) and one thing leads to another, her words " let me take care of it " in the days to come until the store re-opened, we mostlikely have fucked in every single possible place that was camera free.

When the store re-opened, we adjusted our schedule and kinda work together to have after work quickie in the most random places after closing the store and just before locking up, or we had our fill of fun out door. stayed as Work FB until she was transferred to another store as we were too expensive for this store. Still kept in contact, still having random session on our off days, but kinda ended as harder and harder to plan with different responsibilities and workload.

Last edited by zeusfist; 25-03-2022 at 05:46 AM.
Old 25-03-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 9
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

that's awesome.

I never did with any of my colleagues before, shit..
Old 25-03-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 20
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of

Recently I’ve been chatting to a PRC colleague, young lady of 28. She’s very independent, very capable, very logical - almost like an alpha female that kind. On the surface she can appear to be very cold. She’s tall, very fair skin (my type!) and slim. I had two one to one dinner with her recently, and I began to “accidentally” probe into her relationship. Apparently she has a boyfriend in China and they have a LDR. She said they trust each other fully while interacting with genders of the opposite sex. She even said she was a like a nun, and didn’t need to hold hands or hug (nothing sexual so far). So sensing she is that kind of direct and logical person, I told her directly that I was disappointed to know she has a boyfriend as I’m interested in her because of her good qualities. She laughed and said she was happy about what I said. But we kind of ended our dinner, and when I suggested future dinners with her, she said she was fine. Heheh, so my next steps

- Probe if her boyfriend has sexual needs and how he is satisfying them without her (implant doubts in her) - what if a girl kisses her boyfriend, and how would he react?
- Then ask if she has sexual needs since she’s alone?
- If she still says she has no sexual needs and is like a nun, then I’ll joke with her by saying, “let’s find out, how about I kiss u, see if u have reaction?”

Hahaha, she has intrigued me! Hoping to crack this PRC pussy

This is how she partially looks hehe, abit stuck up face

Old 25-03-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
Loretta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post
Recently I’ve been chatting to a PRC colleague, young lady of 28. She’s very independent, very capable, very logical - almost like an alpha female that kind. On the surface she can appear to be very cold. She’s tall, very fair skin (my type!) and slim. I had two one to one dinner with her recently, and I began to “accidentally” probe into her relationship. Apparently she has a boyfriend in China and they have a LDR. She said they trust each other fully while interacting with genders of the opposite sex. She even said she was a like a nun, and didn’t need to hold hands or hug (nothing sexual so far). So sensing she is that kind of direct and logical person, I told her directly that I was disappointed to know she has a boyfriend as I’m interested in her because of her good qualities. She laughed and said she was happy about what I said. But we kind of ended our dinner, and when I suggested future dinners with her, she said she was fine. Heheh, so my next steps

- Probe if her boyfriend has sexual needs and how he is satisfying them without her (implant doubts in her) - what if a girl kisses her boyfriend, and how would he react?
- Then ask if she has sexual needs since she’s alone?
- If she still says she has no sexual needs and is like a nun, then I’ll joke with her by saying, “let’s find out, how about I kiss u, see if u have reaction?”

This is how she partially looks hehe, abit stuck up face

Testing her limits hehe
Old 25-03-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 11
romanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Awesome! Clearly she is looking for either replacing her bf, or finding a temporary local/experimenting... and you're doing great! Can't wait to hear your story of conquest, if you keep at it, can expect action in few weeks... could be days for local but this is a 'nun' lol.. congrats in advance
Old 25-03-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
FlewIce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanx24 View Post
Awesome! Clearly she is looking for either replacing her bf, or finding a temporary local/experimenting... and you're doing great! Can't wait to hear your story of conquest, if you keep at it, can expect action in few weeks... could be days for local but this is a 'nun' lol.. congrats in advance
See if this nun can resist a hot dog
Old 26-03-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Recently I’ve been chatting to a PRC colleague, young lady of 28.
Go for it bro!
PRC women are more relax with sex than SG women.
I like them much better in these aspect.
Old 26-03-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Waiting for Angeline to be piak piak piak
Angelina. LOL. Though I usually call her Angel so it's fine...Angel by name but devil on the bed......and outside it too....
Old 26-03-2022, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Now.... tough. I need to find a FB that has that kind of fetish.

Anyway, by joining I mean only watch and direct... at best.... you get a blowjob from her. That's about it. hahaha.
Few and far between, though probably if it was my that ex col...would never know...hahaha
Old 27-03-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Recently I’ve been chatting to a PRC colleague, young lady of 28.

This is how she partially looks hehe, abit stuck up face.
Good luck and go for her, cheers!
Old 27-03-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 941 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T.Q. v much...feel so honoured to hear wat u said ...wat a good friend u are .
Ask you to pay for hotel room and hold camera only ah. You think what? hahaha.
Old 27-03-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 941 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Few and far between, though probably if it was my that ex col...would never know...hahaha
Sometimes this kind of colleague quite a turn-on

From outside looks very goodie two shoes but once you crack her, all hell breaks loose. Become a bit scary at times. hahaha.
Old 27-03-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
sarq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sometimes this kind of colleague quite a turn-on

From outside looks very goodie two shoes but once you crack her, all hell breaks loose. Become a bit scary at times. hahaha.
Scratch your back and leave many red marks
Old 27-03-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ask you to pay for hotel room and hold camera only ah. You think what? hahaha.
Wa, u so bad one ahh, Mr chairmeh...take advantage of a nice guy n friend like me ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1