The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2013, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 12
Phoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 鑫 天 地

Hi gmboi,
Pretty long FR indeed! But I suggest u not to post information like the gals number, gals playability, what u did inside the room and also the asst mummy name. Such information is better kept private and discuss via PM. U wont know who else is reading the thread and also it is more funz for samsters to go discover themselves.

Interesting fact tt e gal is willing to forgo SH takings on a wed night as wed night is usually crowded too. Something muz be special abt u!

Glad u had a funz time at XTD and upz u with my humble 1 pt.
Old 26-07-2013, 09:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold

Dear Bros (^.^) Update On My Session On 27 July Sat HH

Thanks to the overwhelming response to my SAT HH session on 27 July, we have got our numbers and in fact I had to turn a few bros request to join as I hope to restrict the numbers to a manageable size and each can have some form of privacy when with the girls. Those bros I turned down this time plz accept my sincere apology and do check with me for any updates if you wish to join my group. Thanks once again for your warm Interest in joining. Cheers!

P/s Those already confirmed plz note that I have sent each of you a SMS or mail informing you the designated room for this Sat HH, thus plz check. ( it would be good to inform me what time you would be arriving approximately )

Warmest Regards
ST
Old 26-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
wawahei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix66 View Post
Hi gmboi,
Pretty long FR indeed! But I suggest u not to post information like the gals number, gals playability, what u did inside the room and also the asst mummy name. Such information is better kept private and discuss via PM. U wont know who else is reading the thread and also it is more funz for samsters to go discover themselves.

Interesting fact tt e gal is willing to forgo SH takings on a wed night as wed night is usually crowded too. Something muz be special abt u!

Yep totally agreed with Pheonix bro.

To gmboi,

Woa bro.. u must have strike Toto first prize luck to find one who is willing sit whole HH session with u for just only $50 and "FREE" to go out n forego the entire SH session earnings. Never heard of before throught out my frequent visits to Verge.

Cheers Bro
Old 26-07-2013, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Honestkeith , :

You really happening, next session which legal house bro, bring our good friend along ... see u so steady , up u point....

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 26-07-2013, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
wawahei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have 1 more slot opening for HH tomorrow.

Damage at $40 for a tower, mummy and waiters tips

Interested party kindly pm me.

Cheers!
Old 27-07-2013, 08:53 AM
Samster (B)

Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: 鑫 天 地

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Bro Honestkeith , :

You really happening, next session which legal house bro, bring our good friend along ... see u so steady , up u point....
Hi! Terence

Thanks for your kind words, I upped you In return. Cheers!

Regards
ST
Old 27-07-2013, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
gmboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank Bro Phoenix66 and Bro wawahei for the feedback, first time writing FR, so not too sure how intensive i can write. Will leave more suspense for future FRs, hope you guys liked it, cheers.
Old 27-07-2013, 01:58 PM
Samster

Phoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Outing to 鑫天地 HH 4.30pm-9.00pm, Saturday, 27th July 2013

Looking for 1 more kaki to join my outing for HH later as one of my regular confirmed he's not able to make it as he's down with food poisoning.

$70 deposit will be required upon meet up. If all goes well, cost per px is $40 and $30 will be refunded. It will be funz so whoever is keen to join, let me know.

Bros interested, PM me your name and contact.
If you have my number, contact me direct.

Standard Rules apply. Click below link for clarification and details.
http://sammyboy.online/showpost.ph...&postcount=495
Found the replacement for my regular. Thank you bros for your support.

Last edited by Phoenix66; 27-07-2013 at 02:26 PM.
Old 27-07-2013, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix66 View Post

Jus up Phoneix66...next up lyster, hyunjin, kristoa7...pls post something...

Please bear with me if cannot up you back immediately...will up you back soon...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-07-2013, 08:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SpaceHub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need advice on what is the additional damage required for sitting through HH to SH.

Thanks in advance...
Old 28-07-2013, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceHub View Post
Need advice on what is the additional damage required for sitting through HH to SH.

Thanks in advance...
Pls check your inbox.
Old 28-07-2013, 11:15 AM
Samster

FR for: Sat, 27 July 2013 Happy Hour (4.30pm to 9pm) session @ 鑫天地

Standard Rules apply. Click below link for clarification and details.
http://sammyboy.online/showpost.ph...&postcount=495

Attendance: 5
Deposit collected: $70/px. Extra deposit is required on top of the actual shared costs (rounded up to the nearest $5 dollar) to protect myself in the event whereby someone flew me aeroplane at the 11th hour or MIA during the session. If none happens, balance of the deposit after deducting the actual shared costs (rounded up to the nearest $5 dollar) would be refunded at end of session.

Costs:
Total shared costs ~$200. $40/px (rounded off to the nearest $5). $30/px deposit refunded back to everyone.

Costs breakdown as follow:
Basic room (1 tower) package + self purchased drinks: $120+
Mummy tip $50
Waiters tip $20

FR for the session:
Went with 4 regular kakis (Cheers to bro HonestKeith for sparing me 1 kaki whom I know too despite late notice ). Sat in a new room which was spacious and location of room was pretty discreet. Sound system was good as well. Just that the room is like a freezer! Have to get the waiter to help block the aircon ventilator to help mitigate the coldness!

Generally, all of us either sat with 1-2 gal or none. Gals quality and quantity for Sat HH were average but nevertheless, there were still some gems out there. A few of the kakis managed to get their favorite gal to sit with them so I could tell that they enjoyed their HH session. Realized one of the kaki could sing quite well too! Asst. mummy was the one which i usually used if she's around and she was patient in helping us to find the right gals and her service was good which she's known for. Will definitely continue to support her.

Anyone has question/query to ask regarding Xin Tian Di, feel free to PM me.
Or those who wish to join my outing (usually for Sat HH session), PM me with your name and contact number and I'll contact you if I need more kakis. My apologies that I can't take in all request as I'd like to cap my outing at max 5 for now.

FR welcomed from the kakis who joined me for the outing.
Another day another time for the next Xin Tian Di outing!
Old 28-07-2013, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 14
beachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to behold

Any sessions coming up soon for this place?

Interested to join
Old 28-07-2013, 04:15 PM
Samster (B)

Smile Re: 鑫 天 地

Dear Bros

I am arranging another HH coming Monday 29 July , and I have 3 confirmed and looking for 1/2 more Kakis to join. If interested plz pm me.
The charges are as follows:-

Beer Tower x 1 + Drinks etc S$120 approx
Mummy Tips S$50
Waiter Tips x 3 S$30
Fruits brought by HK .... FOC
Total cost S$200

5 pax S$40 per pax
4 pax S$50 per pax
Girl Tips to settle themselves
We are in a very spacious room and all Bros will have some private space for their activity. ( all those who joined me before will know )
Collect payment S$60 from all when arrived and after billing shall refund the balance if no hiccups on that day like no shows last minute cancellation.

Warm Regards
Old 28-07-2013, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboyz View Post
Any sessions coming up soon for this place?

Interested to join
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post
Dear Bros

I am arranging another HH coming Monday 29 July , and I have 3 confirmed and looking for 1/2 more Kakis to join. If interested plz pm me.
The charges are as follows:-

Beer Tower x 1 + Drinks etc S$120 approx
Mummy Tips S$50
Waiter Tips x 3 S$30
Fruits brought by HK .... FOC
Total cost S$200

5 pax S$40 per pax
4 pax S$50 per pax
Girl Tips to settle themselves
We are in a very spacious room and all Bros will have some private space for their activity. ( all those who joined me before will know )
Collect payment S$60 from all when arrived and after billing shall refund the balance if no hiccups on that day like no shows last minute cancellation.

Warm Regards
Perfect match!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1