The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2006, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
Found this new place in suzhou that IMHO the best joint so far in suzhou....Below is the FRs.

Participant: Myself (Just4fun) and SuZhouRenJia

Date: Last Sat 18 Mar....

Venue: Decided to try out Van Basten recommendation of the shower hse...was hopped on to a cab and vaguely describe the location to the driver... But the driver ain't too sure too...but suggested another joint for us... So since we are here....might as well right.... The name of the joint is 美伦桑拿located near 滨河路 and 灵岩街
Bro,

I know who to bring me for a good bath next time I am in Suzhou.

Good FR.

PTR

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 20-03-2006, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Bro,

I know who to bring me for a good bath next time I am in Suzhou.

Good FR.

PTR
Big Bro,

没问题!!!

随时欢迎
Old 26-03-2006, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 22
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Found this new place in suzhou that IMHO the best joint so far in suzhou....Below is the FRs.

Participant: Myself (Just4fun) and SuZhouRenJia

Date: Last Sat 18 Mar....

Time : Abt 1400hrs... Damn tired and smelly cos after a tiring session of badminton in Xin Hai Stadium... Since it is a rather hot saturday...having a nice shower for the body and "small head" is the best solution to chill out...

Venue: Decided to try out Van Basten recommendation of the shower hse...was hopped on to a cab and vaguely describe the location to the driver... But the driver ain't too sure too...but suggested another joint for us... So since we are here....might as well right.... The name of the joint is 美伦桑拿located near 滨河路 and 灵岩街

Setting: We thought it will be like a conventional bath-house where u will bath urself in the common area and later go to a sperate room for actions....

Overall Rating
Place and Setting: 9/10 (nice decor)
Catbath : 8.5/10 (shiok although abit mechanical)
BBBJ: 9/10 (shiok...accomodating...suck all over the dickie...but abit not so deepthroath)
AR: 10/10 (cant ask for more)
FJ : 7.5/10 (moaning abit fake...but also accomodating)
Overall: 9/10 (Quite an experience....esp in places like suzhou...quite hard to come by)
RTF : Sure (Decided to make it a monthly affair.... ought to try out all the gals there...heard that they have abt 50 gals...dun noe true anot)

Charges: 850rmb everything-in.....but managed to bargin till 800rmb...

Just4fun
bro u got go play badminton here ah?!! i need to exercise also leh... getting fat. who u play with? SZRJ?

actually the shower house i was talking abt is called Crystal Palace 水晶世界 for everyone's info here, near the japanese street, guys familiar around here will know agar agar where it is. but it's cheaper, i think abt 600rmb can get full package liao.. n the facility is very new, quite value for $$, i personally find it's 1 of the better ones i tried.

just4fun u look like u found something special here, some more it's very near my house, think i shld have passed by it b4! but 800rmb a bit ex leh. but it really sound like something a bit different!

the posh one u talking abt is quite famous in suzhou, i think it's in wuzhong district called 新16区, but heard it's going for something like 1K rmb... but can try.

Well done just4fun! suzhou wont be the same without u around!
Old 26-03-2006, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 22
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
actually the shower house i was talking abt is called Crystal Palace 水晶世界 for everyone's info here,
Dear Bro VB,
"Good Long No See", how are you doing?
Look like you guys have explore most of the place in town.
Unfortunately, my trip to Suzhou mostly within a day.
Where is this Crystal Palace located?
May I should start to contact Bro J4F liao...
Cheers!
SG

得到越多
失去更多
Old 26-03-2006, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
liu_12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

美伦桑拿located near 滨河路 and 灵岩街

Good FR, will try out when i'm there next month.
Old 27-03-2006, 02:44 AM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shengge
Dear Bro VB,
"Good Long No See", how are you doing?
Look like you guys have explore most of the place in town.
Unfortunately, my trip to Suzhou mostly within a day.
Where is this Crystal Palace located?
May I should start to contact Bro J4F liao...
Cheers!
SG
hello Brother Sheng, i m fine in Suzhou. Crystal Palce is located just behind 商业街. i dont remember the name of that exact road, but no problem if u are here n want to try, just give me a call i can direct u. anw u got my mobile phone number!

What do u think of this thought here? Everytime i pop by in Shanghai, i look at the Shanghai office girls in my company factory, i m amused, because i think if i m in Shanghai, most likely i will be stuck with a shanghai girl for 10 years n stuck in PRC. so maybe i ll have less trouble here in suzhou!
Old 27-03-2006, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 22
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
if u are here n want to try, just give me a call i can direct u. anw u got my mobile phone number!

What do u think of this thought here? Everytime i pop by in Shanghai, i look at the Shanghai office girls in my company factory, i m amused, because i think if i m in Shanghai, most likely i will be stuck with a shanghai girl for 10 years n stuck in PRC. so maybe i ll have less trouble here in suzhou!
Dear Bro VB,
I got your nos, I was at 三香路 about two weeks ago. Will call you next time when I am there.

Each time I am in Suzhou, either going to 胜浦 near to SIP or extreme end of the SND 浒墅关 all not so near to downtown.
Bro, I cannot afford to be involved in any relationship liao, exccept straight forward sex relationship......
You don't know the custom and tradition of Shanghai, Shanghaiese ladies are not easy to handle, you need to have some luck..... No many ppl would like to be involve with a Shanghaiese lady.
Catch up with you again.

Cheers!
SG

得到越多
失去更多
Old 27-03-2006, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lukim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
the posh one u talking abt is quite famous in suzhou, i think it's in wuzhong district called 新16区, but heard it's going for something like 1K rmb... but can try.
Went to one of this shower/massage house at 新16区 last time with SZRJ and another friend. They had quite good facilities. I was told that FS was 800. Never verified though
Old 27-03-2006, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
liu_12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

美伦桑拿
Can tell me the location?
Is the HC in town area?
Can only make 1 day trip there.
Thanks.
Old 28-03-2006, 11:00 AM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
bro u got go play badminton here ah?!! i need to exercise also leh... getting fat. who u play with? SZRJ?

actually the shower house i was talking abt is called Crystal Palace 水晶世界 for everyone's info here, near the japanese street, guys familiar around here will know agar agar where it is. but it's cheaper, i think abt 600rmb can get full package liao.. n the facility is very new, quite value for $$, i personally find it's 1 of the better ones i tried.

just4fun u look like u found something special here, some more it's very near my house, think i shld have passed by it b4! but 800rmb a bit ex leh. but it really sound like something a bit different!

Ya...really need to shake some excess fats away...Badminton is quite a gd choice...

Since that joint is so near ur place...might as well pop by to try it out and give us a FR...
Old 06-04-2006, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya...really need to shake some excess fats away...Badminton is quite a gd choice...

Since that joint is so near ur place...might as well pop by to try it out and give us a FR...
hey bro next time u go play badminton or any sports, jio me along leh... i think i must exercise too. spring is here weather getting really nice n shiok!

btw i was thinking, wat happened to bro dylan i remember? is he here in suzhou or wat happened to him?
Old 06-04-2006, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
hey bro next time u go play badminton or any sports, jio me along leh... i think i must exercise too. spring is here weather getting really nice n shiok!

btw i was thinking, wat happened to bro dylan i remember? is he here in suzhou or wat happened to him?
We play badminton every weekend now...mostly on sunday...at Xin Hai Swimming Complex... Just drop me a sms if u r free... No problem at all....

I will not be playing this week...cos my i sprained my hand...

Also dun noe wat happened to him leh...no news...suppose to meet me in suzhou few weeks back...i think he is still in singapore...shld be busy...
Old 10-04-2006, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 22
tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!

Quote:
We play badminton every weekend now...mostly on sunday...at Xin Hai Swimming Complex... Just drop me a sms if u r free... No problem at all.....
On Friday, finally get to meet up wif Bro Just4Fun, a young n entrepreneurial guy, and reali a fun guy to be wif. We shared about our life n experience in Suzhou, of course mine was very brief n boring as compared to his.

Later he brought me to this pub called Ye Lai Xiang, n the gal inside is quite pretty as compared to others that i have been to so far. So after sum chit chatting n rubba rubba, the gal keep pestering me to go upstair for sum action. Again, tks to our dear bro, who sounded out to me the mkt price n managed to negotiate wif her to that level. So went up n had a shot wif her which was quite enjoyable and left wif my wallet feeling RMB400 lighter after that.

He also showed me the gal that Bro PTR had the other day, n wow....she looked delicious n has quite a nice pair of boobs. Too bad, when we went in that time, she was oreli wif a angmoh customer. Bro PTR, u got good judgement indeed.

Bro Just4fun, tks for the enjoyable nite n look forwards to more interesting outings in the days ahead wif u in suzhou. Need laojiao like yrself to show me ard n intro more samsters / bros.

Hope yr hand recover fast, so not onli can play badminton but also do other things And then hor, play badminton also never jio me? hahaha, my badminton very lousy lah, got play ping-pong boh?
Old 10-04-2006, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tionggoklan
On Friday, finally get to meet up wif Bro Just4Fun, a young n entrepreneur

He also showed me the gal that Bro PTR had the other day, n wow....she looked delicious n has quite a nice pair of boobs. Too bad, when we went in that time, she was oreli wif a angmoh customer. Bro PTR, u got good judgement indeed.

Bro Just4fun, tks for the enjoyable nite n look forwards to more interesting outings in the days ahead wif u in suzhou. Need laojiao like yrself to show me ard n intro more samsters / bros.
Dear Brother,

Yes, I fully agree that Bro Just4fun is really a fantastic person to be with. I gained a great deal from him. He is a selfless guy who think for brothers first. I hope others would not abuse his kindness and generosity.

Oh! That girl you mentioned spent a night with me until the next morning. She was good and tried very hard to please. You can always go back and look for her again. Do you believe that I am still in contact with her over telephone. I promise to go back and see her if I am in Suzhou again. Oh! an unforgettable Night with her!

Have fun, actually, the brothers in Suzhou, like SuzhouRenJia and Van Basten are also nice guys, we can learn a lot from them.

Have fun!

With best regards

PTR

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 10-04-2006, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 22
tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!

Yo Bro PTR,

I also look forward to meet up wif bro SZRJ n VB, see when Just4fun going to intro, so that i can learn more things from them, like u said.

So that gal is reali fantastic ah? Too bad, our timing wasn't that good. Maybe next time go there look for her, but me trying to control cos wallet quite light liao.

So hope to have a chance to meet up wif u bro, the legendary PTR, n also other bros in shanghai as well. Actually should have met bro SGP sumtime back oreli, but our timing always buey gum, hahahaha.

Best Rgrds to u too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Dear Brother,

Yes, I fully agree that Bro Just4fun is really a fantastic person to be with. I gained a great deal from him. He is a selfless guy who think for brothers first. I hope others would not abuse his kindness and generosity.

Oh! That girl you mentioned spent a night with me until the next morning. She was good and tried very hard to please. You can always go back and look for her again. Do you believe that I am still in contact with her over telephone. I promise to go back and see her if I am in Suzhou again. Oh! an unforgettable Night with her!

Have fun, actually, the brothers in Suzhou, like SuzhouRenJia and Van Basten are also nice guys, we can learn a lot from them.

Have fun!

With best regards

PTR

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1