The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Really..when...shit man....either it is very bad for us to go or it is better in a cheongster point of view....less man more share....hahahahah!

Buyer,s market...when the demand dropped....hahahahah
It is declared today... so be careful when in Bkk. The police has the right to detain any group of cheongsters
Old 02-09-2008, 09:15 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is declared today... so be careful when in Bkk. The police has the right to detain any group of cheongsters
Yeah loh...not more than 5 people gathering....so we have already 8 in this group.....shit..hahahha no worry stay in the hotel room ad bonk bonk as the emergnecy the gal cannot go back and have to stay and let us boink boink...hahhaha! Hopefully things should back to normal by then!
Old 02-09-2008, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 19
curious79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Greetings Dear All,

How u guys think of the situation?

Have a flight this Fri, but now really don koe go or not?

No doubt the riots are against Samak Party but how bad is it really (esp for a tourist)?

Any kind bros in BKK to give a on hand info?

Thanks a million
Old 02-09-2008, 10:06 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious79 View Post
Greetings Dear All,

How u guys think of the situation?

Have a flight this Fri, but now really don koe go or not?

No doubt the riots are against Samak Party but how bad is it really (esp for a tourist)?

Any kind bros in BKK to give a on hand info?

Thanks a million
Just be extra careful and avoid the riot places and bring many credit cards as you might be stuck in the hotel for 1 or 2 days extra. If the airport is opened then it is "still" quite safe to go but nevertheless be extra careful.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1134 / Power: 18
VSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud of

Now BKK is so serious....me also going on this fri....now many frenz n families members ask me to cancel or postpone...wad sld i do? Any bros, now in BKK can update us the latest situation over there? Is it safe to go? Further more sat morning i'm going to Bai Long Wang also by bus... How How??
Old 02-09-2008, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 20
havana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond repute

Sinkapaul garment tolay avice peeple not to go U sure u still want to go?
Postpone lah....Net time sure got chance go one lah
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 02-09-2008, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 21
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSOP Martell View Post
Now BKK is so serious....me also going on this fri....now many frenz n families members ask me to cancel or postpone...wad sld i do? Any bros, now in BKK can update us the latest situation over there? Is it safe to go? Further more sat morning i'm going to Bai Long Wang also by bus... How How??
Talk to my Thai friend today. she stay in bkk ask her about the situation there. she said nothing much. it still safe. anyway she said it normal she use to this kind of problem there.

only certain part of bkk are affected since this pple are just trying to topple the gov......

thailand always have political problem and this is not just now or during taksin time....
Old 02-09-2008, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72 View Post
Talk to my Thai friend today. she stay in bkk ask her about the situation there. she said nothing much. it still safe. anyway she said it normal she use to this kind of problem there.
Life still as normal..... just avoid those hot zone. State emergency gives a lot of power to the police. The best is stay in hotel n bonk all the way.
Old 03-09-2008, 12:04 AM
Samster

pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Life still as normal..... just avoid those hot zone. State emergency gives a lot of power to the police. The best is stay in hotel n bonk all the way.
lol bro what if no electricity and water cannot bath lei had to bath CB juice liao kekekeke
Old 03-09-2008, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 19
curious79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Just be extra careful and avoid the riot places and bring many credit cards as you might be stuck in the hotel for 1 or 2 days extra. If the airport is opened then it is "still" quite safe to go but nevertheless be extra careful.
Thanks for the update, haha will monitor this thread more as think better then tv news or channel news asiaa

Yap, i also think as long as airport not close tehn things still ok.

Best, one of my fren yesterday morning take 7am jetstar go, then 815am annoucned state of emergencey...so funny..haha he must be shock wehn landed.

Will continue see things how by thursady, but likely 70% will try to go loh
Old 03-09-2008, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Hi Bro, haven't not seen you post about LOS for a while. Are you currently working in BKK ? Would you stay for long ?

Knowntender
Old 03-09-2008, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Hi Bro, haven't not seen you post about LOS for a while. Are you currently working in BKK ? Would you stay for long ?

Knowntender
lol he bo eng lar too bz farking mina
Old 03-09-2008, 07:45 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72 View Post

only certain part of bkk are affected since this pple are just trying to topple the gov......

thailand always have political problem and this is not just now or during taksin time....
yaya, I went there last year June. Also got protest. But the citizen there like nothing happen, even the tourist also like nothing happen. Still alot tourist at tourist hot spot. The taxi driver even joke with us about the protest and politic. He said, it's will be strange if no protest in Thailand. Keke.

Asked my gal in danok about the protest in hatyai. She said those people got nothing to do after the meal. Haha.
Old 03-09-2008, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSOP Martell View Post
vsop martell,
i'm in the same situation. already pay for my ticket and will be in bkk mid-sept. family urge me to cancel and go elsewhere. 1. don't wanna go anywhere but bkk and 2. cathay will charge cancel fee of us$250. time running out and have to decide very soon. but, if the protesting doesn't get any worse, i'll go. will have to be tricky and say going to china, but secretly go to bkk
Old 03-09-2008, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbparty View Post
vsop martell,
i'm in the same situation. already pay for my ticket and will be in bkk mid-sept. family urge me to cancel and go elsewhere. 1. don't wanna go anywhere but bkk and 2. cathay will charge cancel fee of us$250. time running out and have to decide very soon. but, if the protesting doesn't get any worse, i'll go. will have to be tricky and say going to china, but secretly go to bkk
right ... tell ur family u over-slept on the plane and ended up in bkk instead of china ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1