The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2018, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew1971 View Post
sorry brother, I didn't get the mobile number for the Lucky Boy Papa you posted earlier, now that taken down, you mind giving me his contact? I guess Papa will be better than Mama, especially bringing my client down, guys will always know what a guy wants. Thank You
I wouldn't have paid a cent and called the police. Lol
Old 26-10-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2134 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim3less View Post
__________________________________________________ _____

if you allege something baseless as an entirely new member on OCT 2018, you have no credibility and I'd rather all bros here that think this fker is just a competitor.

don't believe no problem - come down and give a call on this number (83390958) to one of many mummies here and you will see that shit like this does not happen. steady - be sure to take a copy of the bill and see if this shit exists. look for sophia, sally, lily, cat. i have been coming for the last 1 years and i have never been victimised.

You would imagine - drugs given in front of customers? where got this kind of shit for a new member here on oct 2018 to go and stir- fk tart.

As a paying customer, upsets me that shit like this exists. i agree that it is expensive but no where else does mummies sophia, sally, cat and lily guarantee a particular service. if this fker andrew came on the 24th Oct 2018 (wednesday mrng), where will have this problem of full house when i was here at the same time. you need proof of my bill, message and i will show you i was here
eh hello u fucker. just who the fark do u tink you are? if the guy is lying, he wouldnt post such a long story leh. u dun try and act gangster lah dey. screw ur mother understand.
Old 26-10-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew1971 View Post
Thank you Brother, one of the brother (3someking) got posted a FB screenshot of Lucky Boy with his contact but was taken down already, I asked him for the number. Will be bringing my client down to look for Lucky Boy Papa. Thank you
bro. lucky boy papasan. 93924852
Old 26-10-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
lionroar is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all laojiao,

Currently which ktv have the best girls to rooms ratio with high playability? For example, posh 13 have 30 rooms, but too little girls. Even there can tnn, so not song when girl leave for a Long time. Need recommendation from you guys. Thanks
Old 26-10-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sexyboy1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
bro. lucky boy papasan. 93924852
Really tis num luckyboy 1? I tot is Ken num? Cos he use to send me promo with this hp num leh.

Last edited by sexyboy1981; 27-10-2018 at 06:54 AM.
Old 26-10-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sexyboy1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last time I go supreme drink but now nvr go there liao, change place, too ex.
I got ask luckyboy his num but he don’t give num 1. HAHA, so ‘tis fellow purposely give another number n I see so familiar. i then notice is another papasan num. HAHA
Old 26-10-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 17
SpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud of

lucky boy is under mamasan LUCKY (M33)
Old 26-10-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Old 26-10-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpermForBrains View Post
lucky boy is under mamasan LUCKY (M33)
Papasan Lucky
8383 5929

He should be managing Empress KTV , dont think he still at supreme unless he runs 2 sides
Old 26-10-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Yesman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone for hiroshima 9 to 3 pm me.
Old 26-10-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

SpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
Papasan Lucky
8383 5929

He should be managing Empress KTV , dont think he still at supreme unless he runs 2 sides
Empress is managed by another cute vietnam mummy under lucky. Luckyboy still at supreme

Anyone going empress can jio me haha
Old 26-10-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Empress is managed by another cute vietnam mummy under lucky. Luckyboy still at supreme

Anyone going empress can jio me haha
i tink tink this cute mummy lucky at empress can play one rite. damn song sia she... she small2 size rite.
Old 26-10-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
i tink tink this cute mummy lucky at empress can play one rite. damn song sia she... she small2 size rite.
She used to "work" at starlight.
Old 26-10-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:

never try 'play' her though . i act gentlemen leh haha.
yes pretty small size.

think she say she last time from orchard supreme ktv . the high end one

talking about mummy can play , Kitty from second club is playful
Old 26-10-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
never try 'play' her though . i act gentlemen leh haha.
yes pretty small size.

think she say she last time from orchard supreme ktv . the high end one

talking about mummy can play , Kitty from second club is playful
this mummy lucky damn power sia. got once i ask her to play those fast techno song. then when she dance, I grind her from the back and she face the front. we do it for 15mins or so until i cum in my pants. lucky she did not know. i only tip her $50. lol

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1