The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 27-12-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Had a session with blossom from PS few days ago.

Look:8/10
Body:8/10
Boob:8/10
French: yes
Painting: yes
Overall: 8/10

She was quite tired on the day I visited her. nonetheless, she still tried her best! She is ding dong and therefore fun to be with. She seems popular as it's always hard to book her. She is going back soon, grab your slot fast if you want try her.
Old 27-12-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Tommy666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tomyam

GaGa

Visited yesterday, OKT bro was fast to respond as usual.
Looks very much alike to photo
GFE and Service was almost max, left a happy soul

BBBJ was the 1 of the best I have tried.
Old 28-12-2015, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
Technic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTechnic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebeii View Post
FR for Miranda from PS:

Looks: 9.5/10 She looks way cuter and prettier in real life than pics. Pics does not do her justice imo.
Boobs: 8.5/10 Definitely enhanced as I can feel something hard deep in. However, most of it was still soft and nice to grab.
Body: 8.5/10 Not slim but at the same time not exactly fat either. To be honest, I like my women with curves so her body is just right for me.
Frenching: 9/10 Once she warms up, she's the frenching machine.
Shower: SOP But she's attentive, cleans and dry me up very well.
Catbath: SOP
Massage: Pretty hard as she really use a lot of strength.
FJ: 10/10 She is very hardworking and very accommodating. The best part of FJ for me was when I was doing doggy, she noticed I was having trouble grabbing her boobs, thus she arch her back up, giving me full freedom to do so, then she turn her face backwards towards me and started frenching. So its basically doggy + boob grabbing + frenching, my absolute favourite position. Too fucking excellent.
Attitude: 10/10 She is very bubbly, lively and all smiles throughout the entire session. We couldn't communicate very well but she still kept trying to talk to me and kept smiling, was very playful as well.
GFE: 10/10 Due to the fact that she was very bubbly and lively, GFE is definitely there.

Overall: This one I will not give ratings but in terms of service, looks, everything combined. I can safely say she is my top 3 bonks of the year. That FJ position just destroyed my current expectation of FJ and raised it higher. I'm just sad that she's leaving soon since I will definitely RTF.
Yes got to agreed with Bro sukebeii, Miranda is truth gem!
She is also my top 3 bonks for 2015!

Guys, don't miss her. Try to book a slot, you may be the lucky one!
Old 28-12-2015, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
BigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks ( Nuru Gel Massage )

Guys,
has anyone had good experience in getting " Nuru Gel Massage " offered here.
Pls share always wanted to try, but scared, might not get a good one.
Regards.
Old 28-12-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
OneShotMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-knight View Post
Sometimes i believe is the effort and to some people, they would not bring themselves to do sabotage..
For eg, if u live in the 60s where crime rates are higher, more people are thieves and stealing from people. Chances of u doing that as well is higher compare tk now, but it still doesn't mean u would definitely be a thieves as well.

Its the moral of the person i think. Disgusted with those sabotage as well
I would say that some people just want to do business and provide a good service. Others are just plain greedy and want to earn money regardless of the methods used. I think at the end of the day, the sabotaging won't stop until the saboteurs are out of business, but they can always set up shop again under a new name, so it'll always be a cat and mouse game.

It's difficult to tell who are the saboteurs, but those who have been around for 5-6 years and charging very high prices despite scores of stables closing shop during this time period are the most suspicious. Dome 1 will never go back to its heyday of 5-6 years ago until these unscrupulous stables are gone for good.
Old 28-12-2015, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
OneShotMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjohntan View Post
No matter how careful the OKT is in disclosing their location, rival stables can just use a new number and make a booking. At end day, a 1 step or 10 step instructions to the location still doesnt matter. The rival stables will know the location and if they want to sabotage its not that difficult. Also this joining member before being able to view the photos is abit of the pain in the ass also. Every time they get wiped out and start anew, we need to register again.
I agree, bro. It's a real pain. However, they do have a really difficult operating environment. Unless we want to continue supporting the saboteurs, I guess we have to live with the pain. The alternative is to use transit rooms or go dome 2 where the FLs operate individually, but I really don't like that.
Old 28-12-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 20
emorej deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyemorej deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFit View Post
is naomi's boobs enhanced?
Naomi's boobs are real. Zoey's enhanced
Old 28-12-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 20
emorej deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyemorej deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
Tarma service from girls from 2 different stables??
Think they are partner stables.
Old 28-12-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 15
whitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey bros, haven't read any FRs on Exotica66 but the babes look hot! Alsa, Kimi, Casey and Navi. Feel like Tarma!
Old 28-12-2015, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
bothway79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebird30 View Post
Hey bros, haven't read any FRs on Exotica66 but the babes look hot! Alsa, Kimi, Casey and Navi. Feel like Tarma!
Think better lay low for a while because I heard this week will have operations targeted at Sultan and little India area.
Old 28-12-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bothway79 View Post
Think better lay low for a while because I heard this week will have operations targeted at Sultan and little India area.
really ah
Old 28-12-2015, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
k-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneShotMan View Post
I would say that some people just want to do business and provide a good service. Others are just plain greedy and want to earn money regardless of the methods used. I think at the end of the day, the sabotaging won't stop until the saboteurs are out of business, but they can always set up shop again under a new name, so it'll always be a cat and mouse game.

It's difficult to tell who are the saboteurs, but those who have been around for 5-6 years and charging very high prices despite scores of stables closing shop during this time period are the most suspicious. Dome 1 will never go back to its heyday of 5-6 years ago until these unscrupulous stables are gone for good.
To think of it, the winner will be those sabo - ers and the consumers will be at the losing end. Come on, some of the stables jack up the price to what 190 or even 200 bucks for a session.. if this nonsense continue, we are at their mercy.
I believe the actual price should be rather 130 - 140/ session for good quality one rather than their 180 - 200.. to some rich people here, it might be okay but to normal working class, its a pain to fork out 60 to 70 bucks more per session.
I have started trying out pattayababy, stables that uses transit and $$$$$boy stables like cluballure and les affairs..
I dont think they are more inferior even if the price are lower. In fact their services are up to mark. Of course if can go to apartments its better, but i dont mind opening a transit room, come on, whats the problem with transits? All check ins id will be kept confidential and for us chiongster is legal and not a crime, we will not get into any trouble..
I really hope to see dome 1 back to the glory days when i just joined sbf, prices are competitive and no ridiculous high price like now.
Old 28-12-2015, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
bothway79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrenliew91 View Post
really ah
Better be safe so I cancelled my spot. Don't want to go thru hassle as it was quite spot on...those areas in Farrer Park and Sultan Plaza as he described.
Old 28-12-2015, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Better be safe so I cancelled my spot. Don't want to go thru hassle as it was quite spot on...those areas in Farrer Park and Sultan Plaza as he described.
Damn! Got say which day bo? :'(
Old 28-12-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 15
whitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Tmd really meh??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1