The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
However, recommendations may suck. Best to walk around yourself or sit and see who's popular and hot.
Not necessary suck, some OKT can be trusted & knowledgeable if you give him/her your spec. But of course lookwise, it is bery subjective. At least the OKT can tell you about the wl svc level and internal parts of her body to a certain extent. If he recommends u the wl not to your type of appearance, u can reject if you dun like what u saw. But try not to reject more than 2 times. Not so nice unless you knoe the OKT well. My 0.02 RMB cents' worth.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 22-08-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Not necessary suck, some OKT can be trusted & knowledgeable if you give him/her your spec. But of course lookwise, it is bery subjective. At least the OKT can tell you about the wl svc level and internal parts of her body to a certain extent. If he recommends u the wl not to your type of appearance, u can reject if you dun like what u saw. But try not to reject more than 2 times. Not so nice unless you knoe the OKT well. My 0.02 RMB cents' worth.
No lah. Sometimes they just send over leftover stocks from other houses lor, like those kind you confirm won't choose.

And you have to reject a few times one, then the okt will realize he can't serve u leftovers. But some may get impatient before that.

Most importantly, not likely they recommend some babe way hotter than their own house girls lah.

So far this is what I noticed.
Old 22-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Thx bros for help and suggestion. I met 1 babe named Xian Han at another house who told me she is from 1656. Could be I heard wrongly , anyway is there such a babe at 1856?
Old 22-08-2012, 10:34 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Thx bros for help and suggestion. I met 1 babe named Xian Han at another house who told me she is from 1656. Could be I heard wrongly , anyway is there such a babe at 1856?
She is Xiao Han from 1856. One of my regulars.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 22-08-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
No lah. Sometimes they just send over leftover stocks from other houses lor, like those kind you confirm won't choose.

And you have to reject a few times one, then the okt will realize he can't serve u leftovers. But some may get impatient before that.

Most importantly, not likely they recommend some babe way hotter than their own house girls lah.

So far this is what I noticed.
Do not generalize! I guess u have not have experienced enuff to make such generic statement. Good OKT would not do that to an impt or regular customers of his and he is smart enuff to retain a customer for repeat business in the light of stiff compeition even if the customer a first timer and therefore should be given the benefit of the doubt. Good examples of good OKT who is oso bery patient is Willie and perhaps Ah Yap as well.

As I said earlier, do not go over the board and be considerate, try not to reject too many times after all it is onli $150 per pop and you are not selecting your Ms Right/wife in geylang.

Old 23-08-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 20
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Wah, Xiao Han is your regular huh?

What is her specialty huh?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 23-08-2012, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Saw xiaohan yesterday. Ok only lah. Small sized lor. Ya, bro Alejandro, what's her specialty?
Old 23-08-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Any .............. i didnt want cus not my cup of tea So Okt asked me to name who I want. Alamak with 6 bros staring at me I was embarrassed and forgot a single name , so LL went out.
As I rem from .................
Quote:
Do not generalize! I guess u ...................

Good examples of good OKT who is oso bery patient is Willie and perhaps Ah Yap as well.

As I said .......................
Ya lor, 1654A and 2831A got many many WLs walking in and out everyday becos they have many customers.

Bro charger, next time you juz sit there and slowly see for yourself lah.
1654A and 2831A OKTs are very friendly de.
They will not pressure you to make a quick decision de.

BTW, Ah Yap's joint also got Moses Mark mah.

He will make you song song go julong lor.

Old 23-08-2012, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1752 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yo Whore Lord care to share some tips about XH hor...kam seah abang!
Old 23-08-2012, 12:55 AM
Samster

Smile Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Saw xiaohan yesterday. Ok only lah. Small sized lor. Ya, bro Alejandro, what's her specialty?
I remember I saw her before at 1654A. Quite short, right?

Dunno can speak french or not?

Old 23-08-2012, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1752 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:

BTW, Ah Yap's joint also got Moses Mark mah.

He will make you song song go julong lor.
Yo Kublai me now working for Margaret liao hor...

Easier for me polishing my 2 gemstones mah...

Sometimes also practise Acrobatic Stunts lah...
Old 23-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Samster

Look - I find her adorable and sweet. Dun knoe about u guys leh.
Bod - petite, slim and fair
Tits - B cupper; Can say palmful lor
Svc - Full CAT150 svc as she got experience in this sex trade b4 her career in GL
French - For rtf customers usually she speaks french lor! Me no prob de!
RTF - Yes bcos we can click bery well de!
Specialty - For me to knoe and for u to find up!

Tis house oso have Bonnie, Darling, Wawa, Zhengmei and M5. Njoy hor bruddars!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Yo Whore Lord care to share some tips about XH hor...kam seah abang!
Quote:
Quote:

Old 23-08-2012, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
saint_sex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Specialty - For me to knoe and for u to find up!
It makes you sound like some kind of hero but leaves speculation that could be potentially damaging to her. You know what I mean. Remember what happened to poor An Ni ?
Old 23-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 17
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Let's not start another quarrel and drag these poor WLs into it lah.
Thank you lah.
Old 24-08-2012, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Let's not start another quarrel and drag these poor WLs into it lah.
Thank you lah.
That's his specialty

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1