The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 18-04-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Party of RP

Location: Central location, public transport nearby and parking itself is in the location. Just make sure follow instruction when heading in. Room and bed was ok but toilet abit small so I opt to shower myself. Location also doesn't give too many towels so if bros who want shower clean clean, i suggest bring your own.

Body and Looks: Abit on the meatier side but still bonkable. Curvy body with meaty ass and big soft boobs. Looks wise, face is like in with some blemishes but not bad, still cute in the milfy sort of way

Frenching: DFK and we really explore each other mouth.

BBJ: Ok with the occasional DT and nice variation with lots of tounge flicks. Looks at you too while doing it so damn steam. She will also lick and suck on the balls and do abit AR, just not deep kind.

FJ: Tight and easily wet. Moaning also really gives oomph.

GFE: Very service oriented and once ice break, easy to talk with. English passable for conversation

All in all a good bonk though I would probably slot her as a back up RTF if main targets not available.
MEATY ass is always a plus
Boobs that jiggle, no matter how small (Natural is a plus)
Fluent in french

Milf avg looks with commando service > syt, beauty, supermodel body but deadfish
Old 19-04-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spunkmachine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A1 is pretty good, that time when covid was picking up pace in 2020 J managed to book Rolex with the okt. V solid, same as the pictures. His stable the girls rlly chio during that time. If not wrong got another girl call patek but i didnt manage to bonk before she go home. Hopefully A1 okt will have more offerings in the future.
Old 19-04-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 20
MrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Miko from Babyface

Looks : 8/10 quite pretty face, 90% close to photo
Body : 9/10 slim figure with man-made big boobs
Foreplay: 9/10 she really knows how to lick
Bbbj : 10/10 as i said, she really knows how to lick and suck with fantastic tongue fu
Fj : 9/10 tight pussy, feels so comfortable

Overall a very enjoyable experience. Her english is quite good and had no problems communicating with her. Before start action she also gave me a short massage
Old 19-04-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider0721 View Post
Fr for Yuki(teeuklover)

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=872835

Location: central, bus and car easily access, mrt around 10mins walk

Room Condition: 8/10 look clean and new with attach toilet

Looks: 7/10 compared with photos, considered pretty

Body: 9/10 very sexy looking body and boobs

Pussy: 8/10 Shaved, Odourless & Sensitive clit loves being licked.

BBBJ: 9.5/10 Glad she able to do Deepthroat and sucked really hard

FJ: 9/10 She gets turn on so easily and she's so wet that no lube is required She's tight and can see that she's enjoying herself throughout the session. Fired within 30mins of pumping.

Attitude: 9/10 accommodating, patient and hardworking with very high gfe.

Damage: $150 paid directly to her and with rubber.

RTF: wait for VIT M to come to RTF her as nowadays price of them higher than before covid and my salary never increased

She looks familar and told me she came SG work before before covid times, any bros know whats her name and from which stable before?
Probably my next target
Old 19-04-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6356 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Eiko from BabyFace

Introduction : After reading some FR about Eiko and decided to give her a try. After visiting her and the things that amazed me is her Services and BBBJ skill.

Looks :
Eiko looks around 80% to 85% similar to the photos as per her thread. Her hair are long with a mixture of blonde and black color. I kind of like when she tie/bun up her hair though most of the time she let down her hair. Eiko have the standard thai girl feature look where one look can know that she is a Thai. She put on makeup and wearing a night gown to greet and welcome me to her room.

Body :
She have a slim and petite size body. Did not spot any tummy which they are just stomach to me. Her butt are small. Her skin tone color is thai tanned skin tone color. Her skin condition is smooth & healthy. Her height I estimate is around 1.53m to 1.55m tall. A very nice clean shaven pussy.

Boobs :
Natural. She told me her boobs are B cup size. Her boobs texture are soft which they are nice to fondle on as it is natural. Her nipples are brown in color and they are slightly larger than average size. Overall her natural boobs looks just nice on her body.

GFE :
She is more towards the service orientated type of girl. She provide very good services IMO where when she is bathing for me she will also give me some massage to let me feels relax, after bathing she will also offer to wipe me dry from top to bottom & front to back and before we start the session after the bath, she ask me to rest on the bed where she will give me a good massage which really make me feels so good and relaxing. She is also very friendly and her English speaking level is consider good, at some point of time she still will talk with me using some Singapore slang. When leaving that time, she still give me a hug and kiss to bid me goodbye.

Frenching :
Her style is can kiss, smooch and french type. When tongue fight with her and the feeling is slightly more than tongue tip tongue fight. During FJ with her in Missionary position, she auto ask me to come kiss her Haha

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is really good IMO. Got the suction, can feel the slurpy & sensual feeling and also very arousing when she is teasing my body while BBBJ on my 2IC. She has a combination of holding mode or hands-free mode when she BBBJ on my 2IC. When she BBBJ on my 2IC, she will also move her hands to my nipples and start to tickle/arouse my nipple which I feels very arousing. She will also provides 2IC balls sucking and during that time when she is sucking on my 2IC balls, she will use her hand to hold onto my 2IC and start stroking on my 2IC. I really feels her BBBJ skill is very good and arousing.

FJ :
Tried Missionary, Cowgirl and Doggy positions. During Doggy position, her petite size body really make me feels good when I am bonking her from behind while holding & fondling on her pair of natural boobs. When on Missionary position, while I am focusing on every movement bonking onto her, she suddenly ask me to come kiss her and we start to french while bonking onto her till I release. After releasing and cooldown on her body, she go and tease my body by tickling my back from top to bottom which somehow like energise my body Haha

In my point of view :
Eiko is a service orientated girl which provide very good services and also her BBBJ skill is good & arousing. Overall it was a very relaxing session.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Old 19-04-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
jazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to behold

Hope bro Sweet Thai bring her back soon
I was intending to arrange for a session on Wednesday but didn’t realise she is going back today (Tuesday) SOB SOB!!
For her return visit, I will definitely happy to be the first to support!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortoisesoup View Post
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=870627

Tried amber ytd.. probably sweetest girl i have ever tried. she leaving on tuesday, wish her all the best in life. Wont rate her on individual sections but overall is a 9/10 for me. Do take note kissing not allow.

Downside is bro sweetthai is a little slow in sending updates so you may be standing around in a public place for a bit, while waiting for next intructions. hope u can try and streamline the process, otherwise all ok.

I will only exchange points with those having 20 reputation points and above.

Last edited by jazzjazz; 19-04-2022 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Incomplete post submitted
Old 19-04-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

Fr for Mint (RP)

stats:

Look- 6 ( beh pai kwa la )

NNP- 6 ( big and enhanced, soft but still can feel at certain place)

CB - 8 ( shaven and no CCB smell)

Body -7 ( big boned curvy and meaty type, back got ang gong painting)

Her Kungfu stats:

Laji - 6 ( ok to tongue fight but not those hiong one)

Eat my LJ - 9 ( I'm don't like bbbj usually but her Kung Fu really something)

Eat her CB- 9 ( sensitive to to Picasso's painting according to her moaning pitch.)

Pa Pao - 8 ( her moaning like she Damm song but also at times like she faking it . But she still managed to squeeze me out 2 shots which already not easy Liao)

Attitude/ effort - 9 ( got to give her the credits la, she tired but still give me massage and push me for 2nd shot and she was happy when I completed my mission)

Gfe- 5 ( just service piak and go type but friendly and TCSS)

TCSS- 10 ( Thai mixed with Isaan as she from khon kaen so no problem talking cock)

RTF- 0 ( nope , hardly got fl able to KC uncle till rtf )

Till now only chiong RP stable cos their pricing suit my budget requirement.
Old 19-04-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

anymore reviews on Noey by TeeRuk Lover? Neh neh natural?
Old 19-04-2022, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 999 / Power: 12
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Doing a FR for Yuri from TRL

TLDR: pretty face and good fuck. For the next few days, please DO NOT bring your own towel or else it is damn obvious to hotel receptionist

OKT: 9/10 - responsive
Face: 8/10 - looks quite different, but I would say her looks above average. Her picture with the red top is the closest to her actual face. I also verified it is her due to her tattoos
Boobs: 9/10 - C to D size. Man-made boobs but can hardly feel the silicon
Body: Slim - not the skinny as a stick type, but I don't see any belly when she stands up. She also has a full back tattoo on her back. Like making love to a yakuza woman
BBBJ: 8/10 - good.. she also can do a bit of DT
FJ: 9/10 - really enjoyed it. Did in missionary, cowgirl. As i pump her from slow to fast, can see that she wants it more and more. Dunno if she is acting. If so, her acting skills is good
Attitude: 8/10 - gives a nice smile throughout the session. Don't expect load moans though. She allows DATY
Room: 6/10 - really small. She just moved to new location. For now, bros have to deal with good morning towel. But take it as a disposable towel, so there is some level of hygiene. Don't bring your own towel as it will be very obvious to the hotel receptionist

Overall: 8/10
RTF: Yes
Old 19-04-2022, 02:17 AM
Samster

Sedated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for your FR!
Old 19-04-2022, 02:19 AM
Samster (M)

tianmo09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Fon - TEERUKLOVER

Thanks to bro SK for arranging a session real quick.

Location was decent, surrounding with carpark available.

Looks : 8/10 (discount abit but still look very pretty)
Body : 8/10 her body figure is nice. Definitely for boobs lovers althought is enhanced.
Foreplay: 10/10 very high gfe, very playful and can speak decent english too!
Bbbj : 9/10 she doing great and she's doing a very good job of it
Fj : 10/10 she will agree to all the positions i ask for and her pussy is clean shaven and very tight too, totally loved it

Overall very good 08/10 for me and will definitely will RTF if pocket allows
Recommend for boys out there
Old 19-04-2022, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
hunterbob is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Rebecca from SEXAMAZON

Face: 7/10 - 77% resemblance to photos minus the meitu.
Boobs: 7/10 - B/C enhanced shapely.
Body: 8/10 - Slim almost skinny, not much meat for longer bros.
BBBJ: 8/10 - Not bad even though she quite tired
FJ: 9/10 - Hot and sexy, did both from the front and back very juicy.
Attitude: 8/10 - Good service no GFE for me.
Room: 6/10 - Room is clean but toilet is manageable. recommend to bring your own towel and water.

Overall: 7/10
RTF: YES but want to try others
Old 19-04-2022, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
hunterbob is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for LALIN from LOVE AFFAIR

Face: 8/10 - Same as pictures but slightly older.
Boobs: 8/10 - Natural b, during missionary see it jiggle sibei steam.
Body: 8/10 - Slim too ganchiong did the deed with her skirt.
BBBJ: 10/10 - BBBJ is heavenly among the best i had.
FJ: 8/10 - SOP
Attitude: 9/10 - She's still quite shy, maybe not seasoned yet. keep asking me if okay if nice.
Room: 9/10 - Room is very cosy. aircon smells clean. Central location.

Overall: 8/10
RTF: Yes for the BBBJ.
Old 19-04-2022, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
AsokIsDead is a glorious beacon of lightAsokIsDead is a glorious beacon of lightAsokIsDead is a glorious beacon of lightAsokIsDead is a glorious beacon of lightAsokIsDead is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Mansion's Jane: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=871663

Good to have all the Thai babes back in our shores and welcome back, fellow chiongsters!

OKT: Bro Mansion is probably one of the better things about the stable. Very responsive, friendly, and doesn't requite you to solve a Rubik's cube to book a slot with him.

Damage: $220 (+$50 for AJ) / 90mins / 2s

Face: 7/10. Jane's photos look goooood but I think it's safer if everyone discounts the super fair / white skin we all see nowadays. It's also quite "mei-tu" so I'd say it's maybe 60-70% accurate?

Body: 7/10. Big bewbs, big ass.

BJ: 7/10. Decent, looking to please.

FJ: 7/10. Accommodating, AJ was fun.

RTF: Will try another one from the same stable as the OKT was quite friendly and recommended a few others to try. Must support the good stables!
Old 19-04-2022, 10:08 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108910 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Power bro

Your voice to Against this so call Vlad will help

Thanks!
555. Hope so.

Nowadays also seem more and more coming but pocket not deep.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1