The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2014, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Openbook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Day 1:

No luck for me at XTD... Was too crowded and they seemed more interested in westerners..

Returned back to hotel and was approached by a woman who offered to cab somewhere for a massage 98rmb and 300 more for a full service.. Being new to SHA I'd rather not take chances to go off to unknown places with a stranger.. Called me gay for not engaging her services...

Back in the room... Decided to try one of the name cards that was 'delivered'. Operator quoted 500ST and 1000LT and mentioned his stables are in the 19-20 range.. 40 mins later indeed young and pretty. Regretfully I only opted for ST, but my guess is that it will be some1 different if I went for LT.

500+ 100 cab fares paid upfront. Stripped and she jacked me a few times then rolled the condom on, and proceeded to lay on the bed.. I have to say that although I'm kinda sian at the service level, the cb is tight and it is definitely one of the fastest times I unloaded...

Overall I'm not very satisfied with the experience.. For just a couple hundred more and I could have visited one of the saunas..
Old 26-03-2014, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
xiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Openbook View Post

500+ 100 cab fares paid upfront. Stripped and she jacked me a few times then rolled the condom on, and proceeded to lay on the bed..
Hehe so now I know this shit of jacking a few times and lie on bed open leg ask u to insert is so prevalent. Happened when I got a girl from agent in Zhuhai too. Though the damage is 200 lower. Probably there's fineprint somewhere that states: only pussy provided, nothing else

This reminds me of the only Indonesian streetwalker in Geylang that I had sometime back. SGD36 for a pop including room and cd... But considering the SGD36 price, no complaints man.
Old 26-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gg_peter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaopangge69 View Post
Hehe so now I know this shit of jacking a few times and lie on bed open leg ask u to insert is so prevalent. Happened when I got a girl from agent in Zhuhai too. Though the damage is 200 lower. Probably there's fineprint somewhere that states: only pussy provided, nothing else

This reminds me of the only Indonesian streetwalker in Geylang that I had sometime back. SGD36 for a pop including room and cd... But considering the SGD36 price, no complaints man.

Agreed. KTV or nightclut might be good options instead.
Old 26-03-2014, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
xiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg_peter View Post
Agreed. KTV or nightclut might be good options instead.
Totally agree bro! KTV/nightclub is my personal favourite. At least have time to build up some chemistry before doing the deed for better overall experience

But the situation in china now is stifling for ktv/nightclub
Old 26-03-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaopangge69 View Post

Haha had the same experience. Some more have to top up to get a bbbj

Have no idea where to go for ktv or club but there was a disco I think by the ne of Club CA at xtd that I was tempted to enter.. Any bros got any advise on this?
Old 26-03-2014, 07:32 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
dk24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Merrylin was super busy on a Sunday afternoon. There was a lineup of 10 even though all the rooms were full (!). I had to wait approx 10 minutes for a room, with 3 other guys.

I got #860, 94er from Hunan. Tip for newbies: go for body over face at sauna. Guess I forgot due to my long time off :/ She was SOP+ attitude, cute face but average body. Very conservative. No fingering, licking, kissing of anything. Mish only. And its not like I'm quasimodo over here... I usually get a lot more. Might have been the busy schedule.

Merrylin is 60 minutes but I did 45 as she was I had to catch a dinner. Usually you can ask for 2 pop.
Old 27-03-2014, 04:24 AM
Samster

Day 2: Jin Tai Sauna @ Gubei

Many thanks to the happi massage website provider. After reading HQ's recent bad reviews I went in search of another sauna. After filtering through the list, I joined the qq group through the contact listed. Pictures looked not bad...

So with a horny heart and loaded balls, I called up the contact and headed down to Jin Tai Sauna. Upon reaching, called the contact again and was greeted at the door. Proceeded to change and was led to a sitting room where they asked if I wanted refreshments. Had a drink and contact came in again to ask if I had any preference so that he could recommend. 'busty and good service' and he recommended #618. Even though he recommended the girl I was still led to see the available line ups. #618 is indeed busty and looks wise is not bad also.

What a different experience than the day before! It was money well spent even though I only came one round, instead of the advertised infinite shots... Service was tip top, boobs were big and soft and very good gfe... A very sharp contrast to the call girl. Contemplating a RTF as I'm typing this FR.

Damage: Taxi $25, Girl $780, private car back $40.
Total: $845.
Satisfaction of a good bonk: Priceless
Old 27-03-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Jet20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone of you been to Sacrosa sauna near Dongchang Road recently, AFAIK the cheapest day time central sauna option? With all the upheaval, I wonder if they are still doing business normally or I'd have to make ahead arrangements by phone? (I'd strongly prefer not to for tracking reasons!)
Old 27-03-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just reached shanghai today for my maiden trip. Many thanks for all the seniors who have contributed to this thread.

After checking into my room, just come out of the toilet I got 2 name cards 'delivered' into my room liao. Damn power... Intend to go xintiandi for dinner and also check out if there's any freelancers available despite being a weekday. Thanks to bro ebonkie for this tip.
Thx bro for sharing ur bonk time & experiences in Shai.. However thou you met them but why never their wechat id or contact numbers..
Old 27-03-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dharmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro me staying in Xin Tiandi area
Unlucky for last two days
Let me know if you come across
Old 27-03-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
Cbt5145 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Day 2: Jin Tai Sauna @ Gubei

Many thanks to the happi massage website provider. After reading HQ's recent bad reviews I went in search of another sauna. After filtering through the list, I joined the qq group through the contact listed. Pictures looked not bad...

So with a horny heart and loaded balls, I called up the contact and headed down to Jin Tai Sauna. Upon reaching, called the contact again and was greeted at the door. Proceeded to change and was led to a sitting room where they asked if I wanted refreshments. Had a drink and contact came in again to ask if I had any preference so that he could recommend. 'busty and good service' and he recommended #618. Even though he recommended the girl I was still led to see the available line ups. #618 is indeed busty and looks wise is not bad also.

What a different experience than the day before! It was money well spent even though I only came one round, instead of the advertised infinite shots... Service was tip top, boobs were big and soft and very good gfe... A very sharp contrast to the call girl. Contemplating a RTF as I'm typing this FR.

Damage: Taxi $25, Girl $780, private car back $40.
Total: $845.
Satisfaction of a good bonk: Priceless

Bro Openbook,
Can you pm me the contact? I would like to try. Also the girl price is the same across all girls or depends on the package?
Old 28-03-2014, 10:14 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmas View Post
Bro me staying in Xin Tiandi area
Unlucky for last two days
Let me know if you come across
Why unlucky for 2 dayz? Come across wat? Talk half way one..
Old 30-03-2014, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

tianlinlu qingzhoulu
along tianlinlu

massage place
rmb 258 HJ
rmb 288 BJ
JS - plumb no syt

suana
discrete no signboard
JS limited
rmb 730

where have syt and slim one??
Old 30-03-2014, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

zi zhun, beiqiao

darn, massage by 1 super FAT
ask for slim still get JUMBO 501

think now no stock

can change, think can, must insist next time

pkg 198 w/o bath(38)
add 12 for drink total pkg = 218?

minghang any other good recommend
seem quite a few small shops around
Old 02-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
HappyChina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post
zi zhun, beiqiao

darn, massage by 1 super FAT
ask for slim still get JUMBO 501

think now no stock

can change, think can, must insist next time

pkg 198 w/o bath(38)
add 12 for drink total pkg = 218?

minghang any other good recommend
seem quite a few small shops around
Check Happy Massage's link(Minhang District)
copy and paste it into address bar of your browser:
shanghai.happymassage.com/massage-yellow-pages/massage-places/?districtid%5B%5D=64&massage_service%5B%5D=8
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1