The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2014, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Huizhou City

Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post
Hahhaha finally can go enjoy this Nov... So huizhou is the place right? Need advice from expert bros Pls.... Maybe I will drop by Cp look look see see and eat the fatty goose....
me no expert so no advice ... but sure can share the goose with you in nov though ...
Old 09-10-2014, 09:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Huizhou City

Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post
Hahhaha finally can go enjoy this Nov... So huizhou is the place right? Need advice from expert bros Pls.... Maybe I will drop by Cp look look see see and eat the fatty goose....
Hahaha enjoy!

By the time you come the weather should be less warm in the day time.
Right now day time is still pretty hot but cooling after sunset.

肥婆烧鹅 still around so no worries!
Old 10-10-2014, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
zipzap69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Events in CP 2

Hoping against hope that Changping will be resurrected, perhaps on a smaller, less raucous and low-key scale after reading the article below-

original article by AFP:

China's 'mass line' campaign a success: Xi
October 9, 2014 3:29 AM

Chinese President Xi Jinping has declared victory after a 15-month-long austerity campaign that cut $8.6 billion in public spending, state media said, as he pledged not to relent against official corruption.
The "mass line" initiative -- a Maoist term for the need to align the ruling Communist Party with the people -- saw more than 160,000 "phantom" government employees removed and 74,000 party members punished for violating austerity rules, the official Xinhua news agency said.
The completion of the drive was marked with a conference attended by all seven members of the Politburo Standing Committee, China's most powerful body, and broadcast live to government officials and military officers, the state-run Global Times newspaper reported Thursday.
"The close of the campaign is not the end of good work styles," Xinhua quoted Xi as saying.
The Global Times said the initiative, which began in June 2013, had targeted "undesirable work styles such as formalism, bureaucracy, hedonism and extravagance".
Xinhua said it led to a 25 percent reduction in official meetings, the retrieval of more than 100,000 excessive government vehicles and a 1.9 million reduction in the number of official documents circulated.
New Chinese leaders have regularly launched anti-corruption drives, and since taking office last year, Xi has ordered an end to excessive gift-giving and banquets within the state sector, amid rising anger among the Chinese public at widespread official greed.
A related graft crackdown has led to a series of high-profile takedowns of party officials that have sent shockwaves through an elite who once did little to hide their prosperity.
News of the "mass line" campaign's close comes less than two weeks ahead of a highly-anticipated conclave known as the Fourth Plenum, at which party leaders will set policy goals and focus on the chosen theme of "rule of law".
The state-run China Daily newspaper ran an editorial Thursday praising the austerity drive and calling on Xi to continue the momentum.

You never know, but …” ..HOPE LIVES ETERNAL…”
Old canto proverb- " The Mountains are high, and the emperor is far away.."
Old 11-10-2014, 07:29 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipzap69 View Post
Hoping against hope that Changping will be resurrected, perhaps on a smaller, less raucous and low-key scale after reading the article below-

original article by AFP:

China's 'mass line' campaign a success: Xi
October 9, 2014 3:29 AM

Chinese President Xi Jinping has declared victory after a 15-month-long austerity campaign that cut $8.6 billion in public spending, state media said, as he pledged not to relent against official corruption.
The "mass line" initiative -- a Maoist term for the need to align the ruling Communist Party with the people -- saw more than 160,000 "phantom" government employees removed and 74,000 party members punished for violating austerity rules, the official Xinhua news agency said.
The completion of the drive was marked with a conference attended by all seven members of the Politburo Standing Committee, China's most powerful body, and broadcast live to government officials and military officers, the state-run Global Times newspaper reported Thursday.
"The close of the campaign is not the end of good work styles," Xinhua quoted Xi as saying.
The Global Times said the initiative, which began in June 2013, had targeted "undesirable work styles such as formalism, bureaucracy, hedonism and extravagance".
Xinhua said it led to a 25 percent reduction in official meetings, the retrieval of more than 100,000 excessive government vehicles and a 1.9 million reduction in the number of official documents circulated.
New Chinese leaders have regularly launched anti-corruption drives, and since taking office last year, Xi has ordered an end to excessive gift-giving and banquets within the state sector, amid rising anger among the Chinese public at widespread official greed.
A related graft crackdown has led to a series of high-profile takedowns of party officials that have sent shockwaves through an elite who once did little to hide their prosperity.
News of the "mass line" campaign's close comes less than two weeks ahead of a highly-anticipated conclave known as the Fourth Plenum, at which party leaders will set policy goals and focus on the chosen theme of "rule of law".
The state-run China Daily newspaper ran an editorial Thursday praising the austerity drive and calling on Xi to continue the momentum.

You never know, but …” ..HOPE LIVES ETERNAL…”
Old canto proverb- " The Mountains are high, and the emperor is far away.."
Tat's e reason Y shld go only after e National day..it ise results declarations, telling e China Citizen how capableis current government is! Usually after e declarations, one can expect loosen up! And frm here we may expect some sign of recovery...

Wishing CP Recovery 万岁!万岁!
Old 11-10-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pukiphone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to SZ for biz trip tomorrow.
Colleague of mine suggesting to go over to CP in the weekend.
Lets hope its fun.

Any tips where to go? Namesof the place?
Old 12-10-2014, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 23
h030831 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyh030831 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pukiphone View Post
Lets hope its fun.

Any tips where to go? Namesof the place?
Believe your friend is not aware of CP situation since feb 2014. All fun areas is not longer there anymore as major crackdown by government on "Fun places". Stay in SZ is my advise.

H030831

Last edited by h030831; 12-10-2014 at 06:10 AM.
Old 12-10-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Changping

Quote:
Originally Posted by pukiphone View Post
Lets hope its fun.
Suggest you read up the latest developments in this thread.

Changping still have limited fun if your network is still valid.
Have fun!
Old 12-10-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Changping

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Suggest you read up the latest developments in this thread.

Changping still have limited fun if your network is still valid.
Have fun!
Bro, my network beri limited can you share some ctcs?
Old 12-10-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Changping Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Bro, my network beri limited
can you share some ctcs?
You're really pulling my leg!
Old 13-10-2014, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
Akiraine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Changping Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
You're really pulling my leg!
mine also beli limited, share some ctc leh
Old 13-10-2014, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Heading CP tomorrow till Sat. Anyway bros there during this period can pm me. I should be at disco for all 4 nights
Old 13-10-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Changping Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiraine View Post
mine also beli limited, share some ctc leh
You another one pulling my leg!
Old 13-10-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
rahang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Heading CP tomorrow till Sat. Anyway bros there during this period can pm me. I should be at disco for all 4 nights
Bro, too bad, I will only reach CP on Sat... My fren very interested to go disco pub there. How's the cali red, can find girl there?
Old 13-10-2014, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahang View Post
Bro, too bad, I will only reach CP on Sat... My fren very interested to go disco pub there. How's the cali red, can find girl there?
If you do not have reliable contact of mummy to get you gals ...... good luck to your belonging ........ and also don't risk your kidney ...... wake up belonging gone still not so bad ...... wake up by pain is a nightmare .......
Old 13-10-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
rahang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
If you do not have reliable contact of mummy to get you gals ...... good luck to your belonging ........ and also don't risk your kidney ...... wake up belonging gone still not so bad ...... wake up by pain is a nightmare .......
OIC, I do hv my own girl. Only my friend want to go there see see look look. I do have mummy contact from SBF bro, but just my friend prefer to see real person instead of basing on the photo, which is currently how CP is running now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1