The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-10-2013, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Sorry for not bring clear, I was asking if any bros had experience with Creamthai, thought their gals are not bad...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneBallOut View Post
hi bro gennjohnson... u recommend creamthai or u asking hws their service like???
Old 01-10-2013, 07:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
soyabean89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gennjohnson View Post
Sorry for not bring clear, I was asking if any bros had experience with Creamthai, thought their gals are not bad...
DUN GO CREAMTHAI..bunch of scammers...use fake pic ...cb..ask them if the pic real or not ..they promised..i book room in 1 of the shittest hotel the stupid oxyl or wat shit... knn come a fat milk instead of a 20 yo hot model tat look almost like vivian lai...ccb
Old 01-10-2013, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
tantric78 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Discreet View Post
This is the second time i took his gals as he sms me of new gals. (likeabigboss)

I tried lisa and this is how it goes.

Lastly, below is IMHO...
Looks:7... glamorous, nice long hairs
Boobs: 8... nicely shaped 'C' size . small natural coloured nips...
Pussy: 9.5... clean, no smell & neatly trimmed.. can't bear 2 leave her pussy unattended...
Body: 7.5... slim with good healthy contour...
Frenching: 7... braces, and french well
Fingering: 8.5... very very tight.. afraid 2 cause her harm, hence goes slow... got several 'omg' from her when finger plus tongue were used...
BBBJ: 7... sensational slow and steady
FJ: 8... very tight w/soft moaning... tried missionary & doggie only... unfortunately.. not much time left & can't last 2 long (b'cos of amazing doggie)...
Attitude: 8... good... like GF... cuddle after each
RTF: May b... if my pocket allows...
Hi bro, as they have mentioned on there web "japanese house bath showr" may I know what is it? Or its just normal shower?
Old 02-10-2013, 11:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 0
aegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by latishame View Post
Passion candy is one of the best and honest stable out there. Always willing to please the customer what they put on their website is what you get. a great great loss
What a waste that bro candy got busted.

The ladies now are stranded here...poor thing.. I am keeping contact with both Audi and Eleven from the stable. They need help!!! I am trying the best I can.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for your feedback! Will stay clear of them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soyabean89 View Post
DUN GO CREAMTHAI..bunch of scammers...use fake pic ...cb..ask them if the pic real or not ..they promised..i book room in 1 of the shittest hotel the stupid oxyl or wat shit... knn come a fat milk instead of a 20 yo hot model tat look almost like vivian lai...ccb
Old 02-10-2013, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegis View Post
I am keeping contact with both Audi and Eleven from the stable. They need help!!! I am trying the best I can.
Audi is a sweet girl.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
PussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by soyabean89 View Post

Yes bro! Cream Thai sucks!
I had the same experience as you. Website picture was an ultra hot babe. But the lady who turned up was....

Let's just say I wouldn't do her even if it was for free. Old fat milk...

Worse still, when I called the cream Thai okt if she was the right girl, he insisted that she was. And even had the cheek to say that I'm the only bro who say the girl who turned up and the girl in the photo are different.

Ya right! I didn't start cheonging only that day lol.

So bros, stay clear of them and save the money you spend for the hotel room.

There are much better stables out there than this group of scammers
Old 02-10-2013, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 12
charcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah wasted candy man's stable got busted. Club V stable also ain't too bad. IMHO, the girl looks 90% in the picture that was shown on their site. And the services I got was tip-top.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by charcoalfilter View Post
Yeah wasted candy man's stable got busted. Club V stable also ain't too bad. IMHO, the girl looks 90% in the picture that was shown on their site. And the services I got was tip-top.
Maybe a voting system shalt begin to determine the reliability of stables since 2
Of the more reliable stables collapse in recent months

Shalt i kick off first:

1) tomyum69: pic of gal and real life 70% similar and had some gems occasionally
2) pacificstars: might be a bit overprice since all are also siam bus
3) ..........
Old 03-10-2013, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Post many times liao most stables cmi http://fitness.createaforum.com/repo...st-of-stables/
No harm creating a another update as eg Club Vixen, Secret manor
in the link had already RIP

As For FL88, my experience is so so cos they seldom post live pics
unless girl is really photogenic....so far service wise not too bad

my 2 cents worth
Old 03-10-2013, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
goldsilver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegis View Post
What a waste that bro candy got busted.

The ladies now are stranded here...poor thing.. I am keeping contact with both Audi and Eleven from the stable. They need help!!! I am trying the best I can.
What about wawa? Such a sweetie and such a pity got busted
Old 03-10-2013, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
peapetite is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeapetite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes, too bad, passioncandy was busted, at first wanted to try their but end up try other.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
peapetite is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeapetite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stable: likeabigboss

Met Soda after meeting friend last night. Took shower as usual then we process to the bed. She started licking my nipple then slowly she move down to my little brother. I can say she is damn good at foreplay! Once he hit my little brother, my god my brother quickly indicate it going soon "START EnGINE"! haha! I got to say her cowgirl was damn nerves shaking. She take control really well!!! Here are the rating...

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10
Boobs:7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ:7/10

Overall: 7/10.
RTF: Yes, as many time as possible!!

Bro got to try her. Worth the try!!!
Old 03-10-2013, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
Hamley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peapetite View Post

Met Soda after meeting friend last night. Took shower as usual then we process to the bed. She started licking my nipple then slowly she move down to my little brother. I can say she is damn good at foreplay! Once he hit my little brother, my god my brother quickly indicate it going soon "START EnGINE"! haha! I got to say her cowgirl was damn nerves shaking. She take control really well!!! Here are the rating...

Dear big boss peapetite,

Thank you writing this FR for us. We are very grateful and please that you have chosen us to serve and take care of you like a big boss. We will do our best to bring in more fun and excitement for all the big boss here! Thank you once again and hope to see you soon!

Your Sincerely and humble,
Bro Office Boy.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peapetite View Post

Wah rating all 7 lei...buay pai la..still above average...haven get to try this stable...any more reviews
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1