The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2008, 05:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by junksss View Post
I reckon it's from Bro PocketRocket recent visit to a joint in Melb...Attached a shorter version of his FR. You can look back a few pages for it

Yep! She's the one

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
she better be the best fuck ever for $400 an hour...

LOL

P/S: Bro Yoshi85... Thank you so much for your virgin Fr. Good work mate
Old 10-07-2008, 06:03 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Oh! Btw, I got a number of bros asking me for Sweetie contacts. Thats not prob coz Sharing is Caring...But each time I gave it away, the bros MIA liao without anymore FR...

Show me you're Sharing (by posting more FR) then I'll be Caring (by giving ya her contact)...Deal?
Old 10-07-2008, 06:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -228 / Power: 0
junksss junksss junksss

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Show me you're Sharing (by posting more FR) then I'll be Caring (by giving ya her contact)...Deal?
Excellent! I reckon thats the way to go
Old 10-07-2008, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yoshi85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ahaha... can can... i'll see if got chance, go down and post FR again... its not cheap in melb. =(

eh. just curious. are there any FLs in melb not? you know like in sg... can meet up with FLs on their own...
Old 11-07-2008, 09:24 AM
Samster

One thing I know of 466 is that although it got a good selections of gals from time to time, the gals only do capped BJ and not BBBJ. Also even with the 1hr booking, you only can cum once. Thats kinda a rip off isn't it?

Pls correct me if I'm wrong
Old 11-07-2008, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
One thing I know of 466 is that although it got a good selections of gals from time to time, the gals only do capped BJ and not BBBJ. Also even with the 1hr booking, you only can cum once. Thats kinda a rip off isn't it?

Pls correct me if I'm wrong
Yes bro...I noticed that as well...that's why so far...MC is still my fav WH.

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 11-07-2008, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sunrocker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

but capped bj is safer? im scare of bbbj cos i thought i kanna 'something' while trying out the fish tanks in sg... lucky me...
Old 11-07-2008, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunrocker View Post
but capped bj is safer? im scare of bbbj cos i thought i kanna 'something' while trying out the fish tanks in sg... lucky me...

If scared, dun cheong...If wanna cheong, dun scare
Old 11-07-2008, 08:47 PM
Samster

Bodilinx @ Footscray

Name: Alise
Race: American Ang Mo
Look: 6.5/10 (not a hottie but personality make it up)
Boobs: 32B
Body: Great arse
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 8/10
GFE:7.5/10
Damage: A$200/hr + A$20 for fingering
RTF: Maybe/Maybe not

Everyday eat fish, last Tue I had prawn...

A mate of mine had recommended Bodilinx @ Footscray to me for some hand release, so I thought...Why not?!

Place is very easy to find, just hit straight, all the way to the end of the road and you can find the only house standing there.

2 Ang Mos were working that day...1 Blonde and Busty, the other Brunette with a solid arse. Usually, I would go for the blonde/busty one but thought, hey since I'm here for a change, I'll take the brunette.

Was led into this warm and cosy room. Place looked very clean and tidy. Thats a good start. Was having a shower myself when Alise walked in. Making myself comfy lying on the bed and the massage began.

Alise was that chatty at first but concentrating on giving me a good hard pressure massage. That was the exact way I like it. After about a good 1/2 rub down, the seductive activities began...

Alise asked how I would like it and starting sliding all over my back, giving me small nibbles on the back of the neck, ears and all the way down to my knee. She would softy gave my balls a bit of a tease from time to time.

I was asked to flip over and my then, my bro had been awaken by her magic fingers. She then sat on top of my tummy in a reversed cowgirl position, guiding my hands to squeeze her 32B cup boobies and all these awhile stroking my dick/balls. She loved it!!!

I almost came and she knew when to stop. Squeezing it harder and prolong the pleasure by preventing the explosion from happening.

Then came the killer...She positioned herself into the 69, revealing her tight arse in front of my face. Politely informing my that there's an additional charge of A$20 if I wanna finger her pussy.

Mate, the temptation was too great to refuse, so I went for it. Her moan got louder and louder and I had this feeling that even the neighbours could hear them. Blowing into my dick (not sucking it), she continued her efforts to pump the milk outta me.

Couldn't take it no more, I flipped her over and she gave me a GFE cuddle and continued working on my dick. The feeling was overwhelming and the entire load came shooting into the ceiling. I was pretty sure it hit it as I had been trying my very best to hold them back.

Alise didn't stop there...Still trying to squeeze out the very little drop from me. As we still got sometime left, she offered to give me another good rub down. This time we chatted more and getta know each other better.

Found out that she actually love Asian guys and had a couple of Asian BF before even one from SIN (Good on ya Sporean)!!! Ha!

Washed up and was getting ready to go, I handled out that A$20 to her, but she didn't take it...Said that she thought I was cute and it'll be on the house but I would have to promise to go see her some days

NB: She does the Day Shift Mon-Wed
Old 11-07-2008, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

saw tiffany from middle tope st today,, and all i can say is that when the boss warns you of their service, then take their advice and pick another girl..

tiffany is korean, golden tanned skin with a tattoo on her lower back and a very pretty face... i was suckered by her looks and booked her, but what a waste of money that was.. once the clothes came off, her body wasn't as good as i initially though.. fake b-c cups and a bigger build than my liking.

maybe i was her first for the day and she wanted to be clean, but normally a girl showers AFTER the sex.. tiffany came in after i had washed up and spent the next 5 mins showering herself and drying up.. then came the bbbj which was one of the worst ever.. i could barely feel it in her mouth.. the sex wasn't great either, pussy was damn loose for a girl who reckons she's 21,, yeah right.. to top that off, she won't let you kiss her face and gives the fakest moans.

never again will i take the bosses suggestions for granted.. i think i'll stick with yumi even though there's always a wait for her.. she never fails to give a good root which make the wait well worthwhile.. good luck to tiffany if she's after repeat customers cause she certainly won't be getting a return visit from me.. i guess she'll always get new customers that like me fall for her sweet looks..
Old 11-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 18
Steamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

had misha/michelle from middle tope today

decor of the place sucks, its like a crappy TN back in sg.

went in to the place, the okt yelled at me to sit down, so i did. then he paraded the girls to me one by one.

they had about 6 girls in the afternoon, as they came out one after another, they got prettier as well.

i picked the 5th, misha/michelle, a korean hottie.

she resembles jamie yeo in a way, sharp face, slightly long. big lips, a wide smile and slightly bucked teeth, very minor.

went into the room, where misha told me to have a shower with her, not about to refuse. Shower was tiny, which meant i get to rub up against her and we kissed deeply in there while she lathered me all over and started stroking. got rinsed off and she looked at me and said service time! loudly, i was quite amused by that. she got on her knees and started giving me a bbbj. good suction and tongue action going, one of the better bj's i'v had.

dried off and she led me to the bed, lay on my front as per her instruction and she gave me a cat bath which led in to an AR. AR was really awesome, lots of suction and prodding with her tongue, first time getting AR'd like that.

turned over and she continued with a bbbj and she automatically shifted herself into 69. she started grinding her pussy into my face, quite a turn on so i went along with it and gave everything my tongue could give. then she sat up and started riding my face, less work for me, all i had to do is stick a tongue out lol.

after a few minutes of riding my face she went back to her bbbj. another 5 mins of her wonderful bj she turned around and got on top of me and placed me inside her. at first i thought she went in raw, but i realized she capped me without me knowing.

started with her on top, she has alot of energy and pounded me hard with a forward grinding motion, making her feel extremely tight. she was wet as hell too, didnt smell any lube so im guessing it was natural.

after 5 minutes of her on top it was my turn to work. went into missionary. she held me tight and started frenching as we were going at it. alot of tongue action and sucking.

another 10 minutes and i blew my load inside her, she could sense i was about to come and she helped me by thrusting towards me, making the sensation even more explosive.

laid down for about another 5 minutes making out slowly, chit chatting abit in simple english. after which we took a shower together and got dressed and left.

Misha/ michelle ( korean )
age 22
b cup breasts ( although she will wear padding to make her look like a c)
face 8/10(slight bucktooth thing going on but still very pretty)
body 9/10(not for the big titty loving bro's though)
BJ 10/10(about as good as any bj can get)
frenching 10/10 i guess, i really enjoyed myself in her mouth.
FJ 8/10 would have liked her to be on top longer, didnt get to try doggy. pretty tight inside for me and she got me to cum pretty hard.

GFE high for me, we clicked really well.

damage $125 for 1/2 hour ( day time rates )
RTF, hell yes.

she'll be here till december.
Old 13-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -228 / Power: 0
junksss junksss junksss

Heard that some FL/WL work in Crown too. Anyone got pick up experience to share?
Old 14-07-2008, 11:20 PM
Samster

ok, another rant on a wl from the same middle tope st parlour.. i've seen miko a few times before and the princess syndrome is getting worse the more times i visit.. saw her today and the 'i couldn't be stuffed' attitude is worse compared to before.. she use to start off the session by getting on top for a little while but now its the 'i'm tired, you on top' bullshit you get from girls that think their all that.. she wasn't that great in bed anyway.. halfway between a crab and a dead fish, so no big loss.. a real fake arse moaner for those that like the soft bullshit type moans..

took her out to dinner a few time on her days off, and the slut kept on receiving calls from other guys while she was with me.. not that was i taking her seriously, only wanted a free root at her place (which never happened by the way; it was always one excuse or another), but the calls from other guys annoyed me either way.. i think she has a few stupid guys on the go showering her with gifts.. a sucker is born everyday they say, but at tope on tope, i think there's a whole truck load of them.. anyway, i still want my free root, so i'll keep trying and keep you guys posted..

the funniest thing though is yesterday i saw a guy come into top on tope and he was carrying serveral bags of groceries.. i almost burst out laughing when i heard him chat with the boss. apparently he was there to see his girlfriend and the groceries were for her... i just couldn't help think what type of a fool goes and does that.. this guy basically slaves around like a dog for a slut and STILL had to PAY to see his girlfriend... what a fucking disgrace.. the weird think was that i arrived before he did and had the option of picking the girls first.. i had originally wanted to pick his girl and was just waiting for a room to become availalbe, but changed my mind and saw nana because i felt so bloody sorry for the guy..

nana by the way is quite a sweet girl.. not amongst the top 5, but looks wise she is would be about an 8.. she's korean but for some reason i find she has very sweet japanese features.. absolutely lovely girl to be with.. very good gfe treatment and a much more sincere type of attitude if you know what i'm trying to say.. i left with very fond memories to say the least. i guess these days, just going down one notch in terms of looks yields much more satisfying roots.. miko and tiffany is now permenently off my list of paid services... oh, and momo as well... bitch short changed me on time and got me out the door before the buzzer...

so now i guess its back in line for yumi, lucy, cindy and candy. pink looks nice but the boss reckons bad service, so don't know whether i should give it a go or not..
Old 15-07-2008, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
klinten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its a shame to hear that Miko's service is getting worse. She is probably one of the cutest there IMHO. I agree that some of the prettier ones give poor service.

One of the more popular girls there is Sey. Always recommended by the OKT. Is it just me or do I find that her service is very average? Maybe we simply just didn't click? I think she's a bit snobbish and her looks and body have deteriorated over the last few months IMO. Do others have different experience?

Thanks for bro sefure for sharing his experience, appreciate the info. BTW I feel sorry for the guy who brought groceries for his GF and he had to pay to see her too, man that's sad.
Old 15-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klinten View Post
One of the more popular girls there is Sey. Always recommended by the OKT. Is it just me or do I find that her service is very average? Maybe we simply just didn't click? I think she's a bit snobbish and her looks and body have deteriorated over the last few months IMO. Do others have different experience?
i've noticed that too.. she's definitely put on a bit of weight and her face looks tired and worn out.. i think you must have started seeing her quite late, cause her service use to be top notch and she was always very bubbly, but now its pretty much standard operating procedure with her.. miko has gone this way as well.. use to be quite chirpy, but now her eyes just glaze over like she'd prefer to be elsewhere.. she's also put on a fair bit of weight as i can see the cellulite and fat around her body which she didn't use to have.. i guess that's what happens when all you do is sleep all day and then ly on your back all nite at work.. just a cycle of eating and sleeping, and stressing about how much money they're going to make..

i don't know how much longer sey is going to work there as she seriously looks drained and doesn't give a shit about her apperance anymore.. i've even noticed how dirty and stained her work clothes are now.. yuk.. maybe once she takes a long break we'll see her back refreshed and herself again.. i would hope so anyway cause she's one of the better providers..

just on the topic of hot looking ladies and their poor service, i think this is pretty universal and i try to avoid these types of girls now, but i must say that CRYSTAL is one girl i would make an exception for.. not that her service was crap, well it was probably half a level above crap. lol... but of all the working girls that i have ever been with, crystal takes the crown as having the most attractive face ever! absolutely stunning even by korean actress standards.. regardless of how shit her service is, just fucking a girl that beautiful is simply heaven.. she's a difficult one to catch at tope st as well.. pretty much works whenever she feels like it and has recently disappeared.. if anyone see's her there, please post that she's back!! i'd drop everything and drive down there without a second thought..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1