The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2009, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 20
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerlim View Post
30mins? was at WH10 to meet up with my G4/9, and its written in the room that its 25mins.
YES, that the old signboard, now the girl tell me "sam sib nati liao"
Old 08-06-2009, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
red_devil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
I have a question for all brothers who paid $100(thai) for 2 sessions....
Isn't it better to pay $80(malaysian) and save the $20 for meal and transport???
hi bro,can i know where to get the malaysian as u mentioned?
Old 08-06-2009, 11:37 AM
Samster

red_devil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,im a newbie here.
any good recommendation?
Old 10-06-2009, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
just_a_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunworri View Post
Bro,wh 14 closed three days liao
why wh14 close so many days ar?
Old 10-06-2009, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 22
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

still closed today
Old 11-06-2009, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 23
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Due to AV raid, the legal house got my business yesterday

Was popping in/out from house to house and saw this SYT in House 34 waving at me so eagerly, almost jumping up and down to get my attention maciam like she knows me. She was on her way to the kitchen (for food) so I can't see her face well, but the body type I like (slender and slim with long hair)

L18H34G1, I think name is Fon, worked for 2 months already. On closer look, not the best looker I've seen but still quite good. Service is quite OK, but no BJ only balls licking. Gave me a good breast fuck and cow girl before I unload. Attitude is great with GFE rest on my arm after cleaning me up.

Will RTF if none better, but since I don't really like popping in/out houses, any bro who know any other similar SYT pls PM me if don't mind Prefers those who look really young w/ slender/slim body type - Looks and slim are most important factors for me

Thx!
Old 12-06-2009, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
khanh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time going to Gland for Thai food. Had been reading thru the very helpful FR here.
Although saw some recomendations here, somehow, I had limited choices as I went down around 3AM. Went in to Wh54. Spotted G88 which seemed to e the youngest. Paid $50 then went to her room. When she stripped, realized got fooled by her push up bra. Bath was SOP. Wanted to paint her abit but she dont allow. Quite sian already. First went into lotus position, then missionary. During missionary, I was sucking her tits like a hungry baby but she say cannot oso. WTF. Finally came in doggie.

Very disappointed experience in all.

BTW, while walking, got hustled by some OKT offering $40. Didnt dare to try though.

Personally, wont be going to this house as not much pretty gals there as well.
Old 12-06-2009, 03:12 PM
Samster

BoneBone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Geylang houses are gaining good business. Due to raids by AV...making gl very quiet.

Got chance, i must try goodpartner's recommendation
Old 12-06-2009, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 23
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneBone View Post
Geylang houses are gaining good business. Due to raids by AV...making gl very quiet.

Got chance, i must try goodpartner's recommendation
You can say that again man. They got my 2nd business for the week yesterday

There was some "life" from 11pm onwards but went dead again shortly after. It's just a game of hide and seek nowadays. The quantity and thus quality of girls drop (and I still can't find my favorite cewek). So I fired up my little browser from my phone and noted down a few choices from the last few pages of FR on this thread... starting with L8H66abc...

I'm somewhat a craddle-snatcher, so the following FR captured my interest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkk. View Post
Hi all bros, i dont know did anyone recommend the below thai,as i find her service is really mind blowing. If happen some senior have already recommend, than disregard my post!! thanks

name : coco
looks : 8/10 (look like some secoundary school girl)
body : very curvy and firm ( she knows how to contract her cheese pie)
Do : bbbj, any position (accordingly to some she even do raw
Dont : dont really knows as if she can do anythings for money
damage : $50 + $10 (tips)
language : english and chinese
RTF : YES
What can I say? Ratings aside, sometimes I really wonder how can two persons view/describe the same object so differently. Secondary school looks?

Being a nice guy, I didn't reject her since the OKT already called her name out loud while she was still coming down from the stairs. I was just viewing the gallery of pictures on the desk and asked who is "coco".

Now, don't jump tp conclusion that I had a bad experience, in fact her service level ranked top among this cat I've exp, if not one of the best one I had. It just that the "expectation" (of a secondary school girl) was not met and believe it or not, I could not came even after what she did for me as below

First of all, she is definitely not a "secondary school" looker - with heavy make-up and silver duste decorated eye lashes, I look left and right also can't see how she can be that young, especially after stripping and showing off a huge patch of tatto on the side body. I must add that I'm in my late 30s, so unless bro KKK is a much older uncle, I'm really curious (with respect) how he can describe her as a secondary school girl?

Okie, so much of my ranting..hehe.. paisei.

She speaks quite good English with a British accent. In short, I think she is the "wild" type of girl with a sense of maturity and experience in this trade. Being my first time there (to her), she took extra attention to ask what I like, and to my surprise, she showed me a wardrobe of uniforms from cleaning lady, jap student uniform, air hostess, etc! Now, this is the first for me in this category.

I chose the cleaning lady where she quickly put on together with a pair of black lacy stocking, PLUS a pair of high-heels!!!

Next, asked me what positions I like, which I started with standing from behind. Too bad there was not much mirrors in the room (but she got a huge LCD/Plasma TV) and then proceed to doggie, missionary w/ me standing, cow-girl (after taking off the heels). Oh, she moans quite loudly (but quite fake) and "bitchily" throughout the sexxion too. Very hardworking and accomodating It must have went on for at least 15 minutes but I couldn't come... it's a mental issue for me - I was expecting to bonk a demure shy young student...ha.

I was the one who is watching the time, told her a lame excuse that I was tired and blah blah. She tried giving me a great bbbj which I still could not do it..LoL. Not even with a handjob which I stopped her later. She looks disappointed that she can't made me come... hehe.

I think with the right match to the taste of other bros here, you'll enjoy her very much. Hopefully, my account can help paint a better picture to set your expectation, and if this is what you like of a WL, go for it!

Last edited by goodpartner; 12-06-2009 at 09:33 PM.
Old 13-06-2009, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
no)mercy is Cool - loads of Potential

FR report on L?H34G33

Forgot lorong liao but its the entrance after the petrol station. Cannot tahan work stress these few days thats y went in release.

H34 got quite a few lookers but in the end chose G34 cos she wink at me and gave me a slutty look. When she strips and i got a closer look, i realised shes even prettier upfront. Big eyes and a nice smile.

Go to room,undress and sop.Gave me listerine which implies i can french her. Bj me with caps on and then on top of me moaning, licking my nipples. She seems to enjoy it btw. Then proceed into various positions and finally unloads in doggy style. She gives me a massage on remaining time b4 finally beeps. Good service overall and recommended.

Name: Petite
Looks: 8/10 ( reminds me of bonking JC gals.)
Body : 7/10 no fats and solid
Boobs : B cup ( at least they are firm )
Attitude : Good and hardworking ( she even moan though u know its faked.)
AR : no, partly i also dint want to taste my ass when i french her
Frenching : Allowed
BJ : 7/10 ( At least she tries to fake some moans.)
FJ : 7/10 willing to try any positions
GFE : 8/10 (Great)
RTF : Sure ( Reminds me of bonking young JC gals. Shes 24 btw.)
Old 13-06-2009, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Gian Song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunworri View Post
Bro,wh 14 closed three days liao
Hey anybody knows whats happening with WH14?? Still closed when i passed by on Thursday!
Old 13-06-2009, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
steve_74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gian Song View Post
Hey anybody knows whats happening with WH14?? Still closed when i passed by on Thursday!
U are always welcome to give a call to AV for ur keen interest in knowing wat happen to this hse
Old 14-06-2009, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by no)mercy View Post
FR report on L?H34G33

Forgot lorong liao but its the entrance after the petrol station. Cannot tahan work stress these few days thats y went in release.

H34 got quite a few lookers but in the end chose G34 cos she wink at me and gave me a slutty look.
So, is it G34 or G33 ?

I believe it must be Lorong 18, which is near the Shell station.
Old 14-06-2009, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
zzzdg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, been around in this forum for a while now but this is my first FR, coz i was quite impressed by this girl. She said she has been around for a year now so not sure if there is a FR on her already .. anyway here it goes

name : coco (if i remember correctly)
looks : 8/10 (look like a Jap school girl)
body : short but very curvy, firm body and perfect weight to carry her and fuck.
boobs: small, but like it and like her nice tits.

frenching/kissing: yes

FJ: 8/10. She has a great body for trying out many positions. did doggy, side and missionary and the fuck was one of the best in class.

Attitude: Great friendly, Univ. GF feeling and surprisingly good English so bonus on that.
RTF: Yes
damage : $50 + 10 (tips)
Old 14-06-2009, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
hepco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

I would like to find out where I can look for my favorite WL in L18H44BG1. I was not in Singapore for a while (3months) and then when I got back to look for her, she seemed to have disappeared….anyone knows what happened to her? Any feedback on her by the way? Heard she was quite hot and with many customers….cheers in advance for your answers…really appreciate it lots….would appreciate it if I could contact her as well…..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1