The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 30-09-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 8
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLsuckers View Post
You raw them both too?
You champion bro, make her squirt!

BTW anyone knows what happen to them?
Wow....envy
Old 30-09-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
windviper2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone share soda contact please ??
Old 01-10-2021, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
viperray is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatboyReturns View Post
I checked again sorry I was mistaken, its not a tcm, but that's because the centre does look and sound a lot like one, and doesn't have any mention of 'spa' or 'massage'.
Bro can pm contact? Thanks
Old 01-10-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ChristJohnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Now totally can’t find any good new ladies. Looks through my contact and realised this lady is around. Lol! Sibei sexy. Play her till so horny and want to follow me home. Haha! Scary

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/michelle-nuru-massage-hj/
Was at website for quite some time. Definitely not a SYT. 40ish maybe. Looks is up to individual. For me just average. Service is ok, Nothing to shout about.

Conclusion : if happen to pass by the area and is horny, can consider but will not visit purposely all the way there.
Old 02-10-2021, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5864 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Any good recommendations? Currently left melody and tang Bao with power tits. Haha! Eva and alice sis don’t give FJ anyhow. Soda also because earn too much money. Selective already
Old 03-10-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
If you can, try this https://sglonelyguy-6.com/du-du-massage/
Tried both she and her sis when they come to Singapore. Damn accommodating and I have 2 F cups SYT babes to play. I have more chemistry with her than her sis. Heard some FJ her sis and feels like they are fucking Hitomi (these sis a bit like the young Mary of OT)

The other one is this lady. Lol! Haven’t convert and went 1 time. Her neh neh really fucking power. https://sglonelyguy-6.com/lucy-massage/. Now all these masseurs upside the price like the size of their neh neh. I think I will not go anymore. Too expensive:

This lady is really good. Massage probably 8.5/10, accommodating also. Only issue is she smokes so cannot French (I French and tongue fight her one time but yucks…cigarettes smell. Bro who smokes may love it). Her juagen and teasing is amazing. Keep telling me long time didn’t fuck and ask me to feel her pussy for wetness. Haha! In the end, cock tease her but realised no cap. Both of up high and dry

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-jia-jia/
For DUDU I have managed to get her number but seems like link not working anymore. Good service but pricey entrance fee minimum $60/hour Liao. If we are talking about the one near Outram.
Old 03-10-2021, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5864 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by windviper2005 View Post
For DUDU I have managed to get her number but seems like link not working anymore. Good service but pricey entrance fee minimum $60/hour Liao. If we are talking about the one near Outram.
Same one in Outram. $60 only meh? Of $160? Still missed both the sisters when they arrived in SG or innocent. Lol! Pay $50 can do lots of things. Now so Ang pai. Haha!
Old 03-10-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

60 for entrance fee, $100 for HJ nia. Chor siaa, I rather see Chen Chen can do more at a cheaper price.
Old 04-10-2021, 02:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoboy1990 View Post
Anyone know if milf bella is still around and/or working?

She used to provide great Nuru and some sexy time thereafter. Haven't been able to contact lately.

Looking for someone who provides great Nuru. Haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
she told me she stopped working shortly before her phone line went quiet. kinda weird considering she has expensive habits.
Is this Bella the one whose last working location is Joo Chiat?

She MIA liao. Last heard from her was that she was being “targeted” by AV. She spotted some suspicious activities and managed to escaped being caught. Told me because of the incident she stopped working. I tried to text her a few times also no replies. Been many months already.
Old 04-10-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post

She MIA liao. Last heard from her was that she was being “targeted” by AV. She spotted some suspicious activities and managed to escaped being caught. Told me because of the incident she stopped working. I tried to text her a few times also no replies. Been many months already.
yup. should be kena complain thats why end up in cross hairs. so many lao jiao mls still in this line. just speculating.
Old 04-10-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3522 / Power: 14
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by windviper2005 View Post
60 for entrance fee, $100 for HJ nia. Chor siaa, I rather see Chen Chen can do more at a cheaper price.
Wah alice n eva so ang now ar 100 hj only ?? Last time at chin swee raod 100 can do alot of things liao . But had to said eva boobs is one of a kind ahha
Old 04-10-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post

Her instinct is good.how Did she know av was coming for her?
Old 04-10-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Any good recommendations? Currently left melody and tang Bao with power tits. Haha! Eva and alice sis don’t give FJ anyhow. Soda also because earn too much money. Selective already
Aini is good but you need to RTM a few times before you can unlock her. She has one of the most tight SYT bodies with firm bouncy B. Not forgetting a nice cunt too. She was a FL few years ago before she turned into a ML.
Old 04-10-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 16
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
yup. should be kena complain thats why end up in cross hairs. so many lao jiao mls still in this line. just speculating.
Why she kena complain sia? Her neh neh really nice to play
Old 04-10-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 18
leo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of light

Carr to share grace contact? Had lost her contact few years back.

Quote:
yea she was my regular till covid came and her bookings shot through the roof even after increasing price. one of the rare good nurus.

found another good nuru after that but she left like after 1 month. wtf.

tall milf. saggy Cs. used to be known as grace. was a regular poster at slg and castle for nuru. which angel you referring to? angelababy/judy?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread