The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-01-2013, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Nomster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Managed to known a couple of Indon maids from wechat. Had been chatting with 1 almost everyday. Haven't have a chance to meet up yet.

Last night she told me that her card no more $ and hint me to top up. Stupidly I told her I would top up for her. Should I invest or just change target?

如果当初我勇敢,结局是不是不一样。
如果当时你坚持,回忆会不会不这样。
有时候,一个人的失踪,孤独了一个世界。
世界上最幸福的事情莫过于如此。

Nomster Comics
Old 20-01-2013, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomster View Post
Managed to known a couple of Indon maids from wechat. Had been chatting with 1 almost everyday. Haven't have a chance to meet up yet.

Last night she told me that her card no more $ and hint me to top up. Stupidly I told her I would top up for her. Should I invest or just change target?
If I am you, I will top up $10 for her. Treat it as a small bait to hook
and catch the fish. It depends on individual ways of fishing.

I managed to bonk 2 because I use bait to hook the fish. Of course, you
need to know when and where to draw a line on the bait.
To me, if the fish don't treat me nice and good, no more bait for
the fish.
Old 20-01-2013, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Today has been a sexified day for me. Meet one
of the fish who agreed to go hotel with me on 1st
date.

A tiring day too as I did thrice in 4 hours with the fish.
1st time I can do thrice

Now at lucky plaza waiting for another fish for dinner.

Be nice to the fishes, I always send morning greetings
to all my fishes. Some may not reply you or ignore you
at the start. Soon they will reply and soon asking you out
on their off da just like today, I have to reject 3 fishes
meeting due to my time today is packed.
Old 20-01-2013, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Nomster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
If I am you, I will top up $10 for her. Treat it as a small bait to hook
and catch the fish. It depends on individual ways of fishing.

I managed to bonk 2 because I use bait to hook the fish. Of course, you
need to know when and where to draw a line on the bait.
To me, if the fish don't treat me nice and good, no more bait for
the fish.
Thanks for the tip. Will do just that.

Invest quite some time on her. So don't want to screw things up.

如果当初我勇敢,结局是不是不一样。
如果当时你坚持,回忆会不会不这样。
有时候,一个人的失踪,孤独了一个世界。
世界上最幸福的事情莫过于如此。

Nomster Comics
Old 20-01-2013, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
I've got this bugging question.
I met maid A. But maid A insisted on bringing maid B for our meetup. Subsequent meets, no more B.
So if i got something going on with A, should i go ahead and bang B as well?
My suggestion, go for A first but keep in touch with B. After some outing, you can decide and make your move

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
How to build relationship with indo maids?

For me is the same, be nice and respect them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomster View Post

You can read my earlier post. Small amount to test her first

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Today has been a sexified day for me. Meet one
of the fish who agreed to go hotel with me on 1st
date.

A tiring day too as I did thrice in 4 hours with the fish.
1st time I can do thrice

Now at lucky plaza waiting for another fish for dinner.
Hahahha, I was meeting my new fish this morning, bonk her in bed...not very good though. maybe not enough sexperience. was at LP this afternoon for a while, which floor are you bro freedom?

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 21-01-2013, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 15
cunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to beholdcunt4 is a splendid one to behold

Hi all bro! Need advice how am I look for pinoy maid?
Any info kindly pm me . Thanks all bro
Old 21-01-2013, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5959 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunt4 View Post
Hi all bro! Need advice how am I look for pinoy maid?
Any info kindly pm me . Thanks all bro
Read from the beginning bro, you will find a lot of info from seniors......
Old 23-01-2013, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 22
luvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of light
Made in the east ;)

Got lucky with a 5 foot no inches dynamite that squirts like a fountain if you know how to do it!! Tutorials from me will cost you...hahahahahahaaha ... She too...like the other 2, is interested in making a few $$$. Available only at night between 9pm to 11pm. Dont even bother if you want day time rendezvous with her. Strictly 9pm to 11pm. But she might be available on some Sundays!! PM if interested....reputation will count!!
Old 27-01-2013, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Meeting out with my regular indon maid today. This one i have sex with her once but today going to have another outing and session together . By the way i manage to approach and get a pinay's number at harbourfront mrt station a few days ago. She is pretty and have this naughty look to her , talk to her for a while , she mentions she have an indian boyfriend here in Singapore ( wtf) , but nevertheless exchange numbers with me. She told me she is free every Sunday and told me I can ask her out on any Sunday. Although she has boyfriend , very sure can up her. This is nothing new to me as one or two of my maid girlfriends(whom i have sex with them also) also like to play play with different guys, but of course we make it clear to one another that we are just a very close friends but no strings attach, just for benefits and companionship only.

So it is indeed true that some maids out there really like to play play as well to those of you guys out there who is still sceptical. One man's meat is seriously one man's poison . So ensure you wear condoms all the time, beacuse you never know how many men these kinds of maids sleep with , better be safe than sorry.

Anyway i am going to meet my regular indon maid now. Happy bonking and get lucky guys!
Old 27-01-2013, 08:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
Meeting out with my regular indon maid today. This one i have sex with her once but today going to have another outing and session together . By the way i manage to approach and get a pinay's number at harbourfront mrt station a few days ago. She is pretty and have this naughty look to her , talk to her for a while , she mentions she have an indian boyfriend here in Singapore ( wtf) , but nevertheless exchange numbers with me. She told me she is free every Sunday and told me I can ask her out on any Sunday. Although she has boyfriend , very sure can up her. This is nothing new to me as one or two of my maid girlfriends(whom i have sex with them also) also like to play play with different guys, but of course we make it clear to one another that we are just a very close friends but no strings attach, just for benefits and companionship only.

So it is indeed true that some maids out there really like to play play as well to those of you guys out there who is still sceptical. One man's meat is seriously one man's poison . So ensure you wear condoms all the time, beacuse you never know how many men these kinds of maids sleep with , better be safe than sorry.

Anyway i am going to meet my regular indon maid now. Happy bonking and get lucky guys!
Of course can be up ....... but my experience tells me she will want to be "rewarded" either in cash or in kind .......... There is no free meal with these "maids".
Old 27-01-2013, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i think mostly they see the money sign... it would be ok for them... no money no talk
Old 29-01-2013, 06:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 23
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
i think mostly they see the money sign... it would be ok for them... no money no talk
Prefer No money no honey....
Old 29-01-2013, 09:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
der_stud1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I have contact for an Indo staying Siglap area, free on Sundays. Picture of face, boobs, pussy available. $50 for quick 15 min fuck, willing to do raw (but I dare not try, always protect) and BJ. Interested to exchange only if I can see photo of pinay with good body. PM me with details.
Old 29-01-2013, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
GuyonGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by der_stud1 View Post
I have contact for an Indo staying Siglap area, free on Sundays. Picture of face, boobs, pussy available. $50 for quick 15 min fuck, willing to do raw (but I dare not try, always protect) and BJ. Interested to exchange only if I can see photo of pinay with good body. PM me with details.
I thought I had posted the contact here for everyone if the same person that we are talking about--so why need to exchange?
Old 29-01-2013, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 20
redstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by der_stud1 View Post
You have been zapped.

Up my points, and I will reciprocate.

Life is short, bonk hard, fuck hard, but stay safe!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1