The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 02-05-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 7
elmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Guitar SS - Sunday afternoon

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=873531

Originally was looking for some AJ Commando fun with Jennie, unfortunately the available timing did not work.

So went through the various stables and spotted Guitar

Booking: Easy with Bro Silk
Location: convenient just the setup was a surprise after bonking for the last 2 years in hotels
Looks: meatier than on the pictures, natural boobs confirmed
Communication: good understanding of english and clear on what can / cant be done. Personality very ting tong, jokes around allot
Action: 1st round standing BBBJ+CIM, she can suck a dead back to life and did not run to the bathroom immediately after CIM .
Half time: good massage, cracked my back, cuddles and kisses
Action: 2nd round started to blow again and FJ tight and cant go too deep, huge effort to try and finish round 2 until i stopped her as too tired to finish

Super GF feeling, recommended for a relaxing bonk with CIM guaranteed. She also groomed my toe nails during half time

SS FR 1/10
Old 02-05-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 6
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboiboi View Post
Cool, thinking abt this.. thanks for the FR
no prob bro. enjoy!
Old 02-05-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 6
topdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Belated FR for Bell (The Pimp). Managed to book her on her first day, all thanks to Bro Flash's fast arrangements.

Location: Central, discreet and safe. Towels need to be bigger lah lol.

Door open, immediately saw a tallish lady with a bright smile, Bell who can speak so english, I immediately know it will end well.

Looks: Long silky hair, 80% similiar to her posts. Beautiful smile and good facial features. Thai tan, definitely wont reject for most, myself included. The longer I see her, the prettier she looks. My personal opinion.

Body: She is tattoo crazed lol, so many tattoos i lost count. Overall, really tall for a siam bu, no blemishes on her firm body with a solid ass. Clealy she keep her body well, she is just so smooth.

Boobs: Enhanced with brownish sensitive nipples which erected at the slightest teasing. Big boobs lovers will appreciate them as much as I did.

Frenching: More kisses than actual frenching. I get where she is coming from...COVID...I am just as fearful tbf so wont fault her for that. That said, when we were fucking high she still allowed my tongue in for some auto roaming.

BBBJ: I came for a CIM and she managed to fulfill it when loads of tongue teasing on my rod with variations of speed till i finally rewarded her with a month's load of made in Singapore spermies (Paid her $30 for her generous acceptance of my heavy load) Rested for a while before she started another bout of BBBJ till my kraken awoke. This time it wanted to poke her real good.

FJ: Did her in multiple positions till she surrendered and willing frenched. I reckon standing doggy is the best with my cock banging into her meaty ass as i arched her closers grabbing her tits hard and moving her face to tongue fight. Banged till I was high, uncapped and cum shot on her butt cheeks. Overall, a bloody exhausting fuck session.

GFE: Didnt come for this, I wanted a good fuck and Bell provided it, though she is nice and can speak English so no awkward moments in between breaks. Auto roamed and squeezed her boobies and patted her cunt. No complains so all was good.

RTF: Maybe but would definitely recommended Bell for a good good fuck session, CIM seekers as well.
Old 02-05-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 6
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durianinthesky View Post
Thanks bro for your fr she looks gorgeous. Btw is she shave? Got braces and How's her bbbj
not shaven. no braces. bbbj you need to try for yourself 👍 for her age and experience i think she does well
Old 02-05-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 6
Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!Eggng is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Thai smiles Tokyo noon

As a hardcore syt lover, how can i mi$$ the Tokyo after all the good fr from bros.

At a glance
Location: 8/10.discreet and central. Spacious and clean room.
Look: no smile: 9/10. With smiles: 11/10.
Body: 10/10. Smooth and fair. I am usually picky but she shuts me up
Bbbj: 7/10 suction too powerful for me, but good for others la.
French: can
Painting and fingering: can, clean and no smell.
Fj: 9/10 omg. One word- tight. I canÂ’t last 2 min (see below why)
Cim: n/a she is not keen coz I am a fat old uncle.
Service: 9/10 pity for my premature firing, she gave me a nice massage

Special kudos to the okt. Incredibly patient with clear instructions. Best of the best. Once arrived with food and drinks for her, I thought I was in a wrong place coz she is so young looking. I m worry about Maybe she is the daughter of the neighbors.

She took a shower already but accommodate my request for cat bath. French already like my sec gf. I donno what to do with the sweet thing in front of me, just put her on the bed and play like a doll. Frenching, painting, fingering all allowed. Tried 69 and sticker my tongue too deep so she stopped me. She said her thigh so stiff. Bros be4 me must fk her real hard. She bbbj a while and it’s ok. Need to polish the skill lah. After capping (0.03), the moment I inserted I almost lost control. So tight and she is so cute. Move a bit and can’t tahan and she gave me a mischievous smile, something like “done already huh uncle”. Change position and doggy her for 10s and near limits. Suddenly someone opened the door! She screamed and squeezed hard, so the white juice just came out. Hahaahahahahah

The okt said it was the maintenance guy and apologized lah. Funny thing happens in life, it is like you go to a nice five star hotel and the toilet broke lol. DoesnÂ’t change the beautiful room and good service. ItÂ’s my bad luck la.
Old 02-05-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Laughingbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Belated FR for Mahprang (Rolly Polly)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=873132&highlight=

Extremely attentive to you w superb services

11/10 GFE
11/10 French (she will lead the way)

But she is v quiet, she hardly will make any sound, she will suppress it.

But everything else is all good that it covers her flaws.
Will RTF.
Old 02-05-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 17
Fitcraze is one of the Best!Fitcraze is one of the Best!Fitcraze is one of the Best!
Cindy
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=874420

I meet her few days ago.. this girl really no horse run!

Looks: confirm same as what was shown

Body: slim and just nice and nice nipple to suck

Frenching: Yes good fighter

BBBJ: Wet and deep and non-stop some more give slutty face...

FJ: All the pattern I want she ok.. But don't let her ride you coz you sure cannot tahan and lose the war...

Overall: No horse run. Really sibei powerful. No try sure regret.

RTF: Confirm!
Old 02-05-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
rollinglemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bomie from SA

Looks : 7/10 , similar to photos but with thai tan. Pretty lady
Body: 8/10 , not fat, thicc but evenly spreaded. Nice butt. Confirm a head turner when you see on street
Boobs: 10/10 , super big lol nice to hold. Natural, nice shape.
BBBJ & catbath: 7/10 , kinda SOP for me but quite good at it
FJ: 8/10 very nice view when she ride you. will occasionally have eye contact with you.
Frenching: 7/10 , sensual type.

Also noticed she takes quite a good care of her hygiene, which is a plus for me.

Overall very nice bonk, might consider RTF but too many gems to try.
Old 02-05-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
candypro is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just saying. Food for thought.

Some stables operate out of hotels. OK no issue. Unfortunately, this particular establishment was smaller and the girl's room is on the ground floor literally next to the receptionist. Dude came over tapped on my shoulder and said this room already have a guest (her 'bf' lol). He then said I need to leave. There's just no way to discreetly enter. Session gone just liddat.

I've got nothing against any stable, just want to fk haha. Just thought that this sort of misadventure could've easily been avoided. Anyway, hope all bros are having a fine long weekend. Happy chionging 👍
Old 02-05-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Takashino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ava Sweet Thai

I bonked her late last night. fabulous bonk, thanks to bro donut for the arrangement.

my FR. she was normal looking and a sweet lady.

very gf like feeling. never once gave me a feeling that i was bonking stranger i have just met. very jovious gal.

Ratings:
looks: 7 (rather sweet gal)
boobs: 7 (natural B cup)
body: 7 (slim and petite with some little tattoo)
BBBJ: 8.5 (good my rod a good paint, nearly CIM)
fj: 7.5 (tried 3 positions b4 cuming in doggie)
Pussy: 8 (small, trimmed and tight)
attitude: 9.5 (super gf feeling)
RTF: Yes
Old 02-05-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Riven38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any FRs for Kalmia? considering to try her
Old 02-05-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
orbital7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorbital7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riven38 View Post
FR for kalmia
looks: 7/10 about 80% of the pictures, syt uni kid
figure: 7/10 bottom heavy, big butt for doggy, tiny tummy
boobs: 8/10 about big B or C, soft and natural
bj: 5/10 not very seasoned
service: 8/10, broke the ice after around 10mins, friendly and talkative, will use google translate for english, she knows a little bit of chinese, offered to massage in the intermission between shots, not rushed at all

conclusion: young giggly xmm, seems quite green in the trade, i dont RTF as i like to try other girls. thanks to SA again, good service from all his girls
Old 02-05-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 5
Onisama is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOnisama is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOnisama is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOnisama is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riven38 View Post
There is, go 1 page backwards or use the search function.
Old 02-05-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 3
Nick0987 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNick0987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

*FR FOR FL / ML

AREA 地区 : SG
Name 名字 : Ava
ID 挂网编号 : -
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8 / 10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 23
Body 身材 : Slim
Boobs 胸部 : Natural A-B
Kissing 接吻 : 8 / 10
Catbath 全身漫游 : 7 / 10
BBBJ 无套口交 : 8 / 10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 8/10
FJ 爱爱 : 10 / 10
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/ 10
Massage 按摩 :

Overall Experience 整体 : 9 / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Maybe, i dont usually rtf

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Really a syt, very shy girl with loads of smile. Very smooth skin, slightly fairer than thai tan. Gfe is good, tease her a bit, she will be shy and lie on top of me. She is very gentle, petite and slim. Quite standard bj with loads of slurping. Started from cowgirl, can feel the tightness below as she insert slowly. Only about 3/4 and she started riding very slowly because she is not used to my size. I then turn her over for missionary. Have to do it slowly and cannot put very deep as she is a bit afraid. After awhile, change to scissors and finish with doggy, but cannot go too deep as i can feel her body moving forward if thrust too much. In between shots, she use google translate to chat with you. Very funny and bubbly. Have to be gentle since she seems quite green and real tight. She keep saying “tay” which at the end of the, i understand that it was “died” in english. She will accommodate to all the positions. Enjoyed it very much, probably one of the best i had.

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe

Date / 日期 : 2 May 2022
Old 02-05-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 16
zerox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzerox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr for Pukky
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=875602

OKT is fast in reply and gave clear direction to location

Looks: 7.5/10 (One man's meat is another man's poison)
Boobs: Natural boobs
BBBJ: 8/10
Body: 8/10 A bit meaty
Fj: 8/10 Nice butt for doggie

Limited english so need google translate but is friendly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1