The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 23-02-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24867 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffyisfree View Post
https://www.impmm20.com/girl.php?id=4646

Tried this lady back in January. Photo doesnt look like her. In and out within 30 min because of the following reason:

- Ownself bath while she awkwardly watching you shower and dry yourself up
- No massage, straight into business
- Limited teasing

The only good point is that she allow to paint and zhut zhut.

Overall unsatisfactory experience.
Seems like someone before. She stayed in Serangoon and offered two prices - $150 for a quickie fj only and $180 for massage, kissing and fj. After enquiring about the services, it all sounded too commercial, I decided to forego.

Now, maybe add painting and zhut zhut and raise the price to $200 ...
Old 02-03-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light
Angry Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

https://tt vip -8.com/girl.php?id=4459

4459 Mia from TT.

Photos are totally fake, the actual person is an auntie who has a village look, not pretty even with heavy makeup. Boobs are fake too.

She would bathe you before and after. Give a massage before the deed and doesn't rush, attitude is above average. But too bad, her looks and figure are both poor.
Old 03-03-2022, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Seems like someone before. She stayed in Serangoon and offered two prices - $150 for a quickie fj only and $180 for massage, kissing and fj. After enquiring about the services, it all sounded too commercial, I decided to forego.

Now, maybe add painting and zhut zhut and raise the price to $200 ...
Sometimes they don’t understand. We don’t want to be reminded that we are paying for sex. We want to feel like fucking our gf.
Old 04-03-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
DieCockStand1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDieCockStand1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://impmm21.com/girl.php?id=4437

Girl is young and slim, with small tits. Does not look like the picture.
Super rush job no more than 10 mins, I spent more time in the shower of this masssage parlor than with her.

After the deed she left me to shower solo, and was already serving another customer in another room. Didn't even bother to collect her fees, I paid to the counter boy and left with disappointment.
Old 05-03-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
mysterious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Should we ban Momo website? I can see mostly complains about major difference between actual and picture. Sometimes I suspect the pictures are downloaded from somewhere else. How can this flagrant dishonesty be allowed to be perpetrated? Ban Momo.
Old 06-03-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Superduper44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Momo is already banned by MDA. It is the diehard chiongsters accessing it through a VPN
Old 08-03-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
justaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayGoh View Post
Yes Bro. This one should be avoid at all cost.
I am wondering if there is any way to book this girl? Does anyone have her contact? pm me. Thanks.
Old 08-03-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

http://impmm21.com/girl.php?id=4382

Anyone tried Qing Qing is she good
Old 09-03-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 20
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

this is one of the worst service I have tried.

when its indicated hand job means literally just go in and no massage just shake you for 100 dollars.

and the looks got to discount 50 percent. totally horrible service.

https://sgbeautycastle-9.com/ke-er-massage-hj-bj/
Old 10-03-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...rvices-1842336

"On Nov 9 last year, police officers who were acting on a tip-off raided Min Wah Hotel in Geylang. They found her in a room there.

Investigations revealed that she had been staying periodically there for the past two years and would sometimes provide sexual services for clients there. She charged S$120 for sessions ranging from 45 to 60 minutes in length, court documents said.

She had also taken over a former vice worker’s mobile phone number, paying the other woman S$400 to use her advertisements on two vice websites."

For those of you complaining about sibei bad bonks in here, this is a major part of the answer as to why you had a sibei bad bonk from a PRC Dome 2 FL, especially if she's based at the hotel mentioned here. Think there are many listed in here.

Want to find FLs with inflated pricing now? Think twice. Want to find PRC FLs with inflated pricings now and risk bad service and false rape accusations? Save your Yusofs and pcc at home.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 10-03-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Hj without gfe is as good as ownself pcc.
Old 11-03-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1643 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

After all MW not safe heaven
Old 12-03-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...rvices-1842336

"On Nov 9 last year, police officers who were acting on a tip-off raided Min Wah Hotel in Geylang. They found her in a room there.
Biggest joke

If this is really true, the head of AV should be sacked immediately
Old 12-03-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

min wah all cannot go one...
in fact all the gals in momo all cannot
Old 12-03-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 852 / Power: 5
DamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to beholdDamienThai is a splendid one to behold

Ya usually if i see east / geylang side and put hotel as location. More or less is MW hotel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1