The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 14-05-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hairyya is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

BOW of Rollypolly
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?...3#post21283743

OKT fast and swift response
Location abit difficult for foot soldiers, but discreet and nice

Looks 9/10
BBBJ 9/10
Service 10/10
RTF confirm!

Fair skin girl, very nice body and smooth skin, service oriented and willing to please, had a great session with her. Will come back for more.
Old 14-05-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 7
Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=877603

Venice of Thaismile, yesterday May 2.30pm (special 2 hours RTF booking arrangement $300/2/90) - 2nd time trying out this stable.

OKT: Easy to liaise and gave me clear instructions.

Experience: 9/10. Very chatty and made me comfortable.

Shower: She showered me thoroughly.

BJ: 9/10. Superb BBBJ, slurpy with her saliva till bed was wet.

FJ: 8/10. 1st round, she sat on top of me.
2nd round, doggie.

AJ: NA

AR: 7/10.

CIM: 1st round while I fucked her and 2nd round, I was doing HJ myself.

Boobs: Enhanced big soft c cup with pink tits. I was sucking them for most of the time and she was enjoying it as well.

Pussy: 6/10. A bit bushy but managed to paint. I paint her so hard that she was squirming and almost to cum.

Frenching: 8/10. A good frencher with lots of tongue fight.

She was friendly and nice, spoke fluent English, was educated in India. During downtime, we cuddled together while watching TV.

She's returning home on 17 May.
Old 14-05-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
MazdaRX7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to look for Seoul from Thaismile. Very pleased with the experience.

Seoul is pretty tan, with a slim and short figure. Natural B that are very very soft. Looks a lot like the outgoing class chiobu from your poly / uni days. She is very friendly, and the GFE was gaogao. Lots of kissing, face touching and giggles. Sex was more on the relaxed and sensual side. BBBJ had lots of attention to the balls.

Had a really great experience with her, and the entire feel was nice and comfortable. Great to go to to unwind after a long hard day.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=877635
Old 14-05-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
zekesage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Chelsea, Thaismile

Room was spacious, good-towel and bathroom.

Chelsea has a petite frame and cute face. She appeared to be that shy GND when i entered the room. Quickly had a bath as a i was quite excited for our session.

She initiated our frenching session after some small chat. Quite decent English i would say. Kissing her felt more like a lover than a commercial act. Really enjoyable.

I decided to paint her for quite awhile, i think 8-10mins. Proceeded to finger her. Her moans were soft as her i felt her pussy tightened up. I felt her jerk suddenly and she gave me a smile.

Proceeded for BJ. Whew, she really took her time to lick my balls. Amazing feeling. She kept looking back at me as she sucked. I decided to CIM as I have a an appt after.

We talked quite a bit on her life. Bros, try tk get some food for her as its quite troublesome to get stuff near the area. Fatten her up a little haha.

Great choice. Will RTF
Old 14-05-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
InNeedOfSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just had a session with Jamie - Hooker's Club.
FR as below

OKT: 10/10 - Fast and swift response, instructions given clear and precise

Location: 9/10 - Central location, no problem for foot soldiers or if you drive as there are plenty of parking available

Looks 8/10 - Nice looking girl with 90% same as advertised photos

GFE: 9/10 - Very polite lady, will keep checking with you if you are ok or not.

Boobs: 8/10 - Small B, not too big not too small just the way I like.

BBBJ: 7/10 - Nice suction, had tried better.

FJ: 8/10 - Willing to change multiple positions, no black face, tight.

AJ: 9/10 - Real tight here, seems like low mileage.

Overall: 8/10 - Nice and polite girl with smiles always. Will accommodate to any reasonable request.
Old 14-05-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

FR on Noon from @Loveaffair88, thanks bro KK for the recommendation.
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=875695

I wanted someone else but not avail, however Bro KK recommended I take Noon.

Her photos are with heavy makeup but thats her, she is pretty and cute, like the Thai GF you want to have but did not.

Height is about 1.6M, petite body, nice plumpy ass, curvy waist, slender body, not fat. Boobs is B with perky and sensitive nipples. Bush is unshaven but clean and no smell. Beautiful pussy shape and form. Long hair and big doe eyes like photo - can melt your heart when she looks at you with those endearing eyes.

GFE is super strong, you might easily fall in love with her. Her GFE style is not like the wild flirtatious girl or so over the top that you feel its fake. I can't tell if she is faking it, she made it feel real, like she is a long lost girlfriend, like you're her one and only BF, the only person she will love. Damn good feeling but damn easy to get KC by her. The gentle kisses, the frequent hugs looking into your eyes with those large doe eyes, that slow and fast lovemaking, the way she hug you tight and don't let go even after you cum, as she waits for the sensation to subside and for your dick to go soft while still inside her. She is like that sweet girlfriend you desired with a hidden sex drive behind the shy demure look.

The place is walking distance of Dhoby Ghaut MRT, won't tell you which part. This is for your planning, I wish more OKT indicate nearest MRT or area for ease of planning.

She came down to get me as need access card to go up. First glance is a shy demure SYT, cannot believe she is a single mother and pre-MILF. Went up to the room, she holding my hand like BF/GF. In the room immediately hugs you and looks into your eyes and kiss. I felt underneath her dress and she whispered in my ear, she is not wearing any panties. She came down to get me out in public without panties!

I quickly took it all off, and helped her take it off while sticking my stiff dick between her thigh, all the while kissing and hugging. We hugged and grind like that for a while feeling like I just returned from BMT in Tekong and first night with GF after many weeks.

She led me to the shower, she washes me, play with my dick and I rabba her. Then she gives a BBBJ in the shower.

Proceeded to dry up, go to bed, she lie on top of me, my dick against her pussy, we kiss mouth and neck and hug and I smell her sweet hair and let it fall all over me. She licks my nipples, I rabba her nipples and boobs, she BBBJ and I rub her pussy. (Painting not my cup of tea with FL but was tempted). BBBJ was slow with lots of suction and tongue action. She took her time to BBBJ and look me in the eye.

After a while capped and started with cowgirl, as she looked me in the eye with the CFM look, ended with missionary with lots of DFK and with her buckling her body and rocking it to my rhythm.

Rested, she curled up in my arms, we kissed again, she played with my dicky while I played with her nipple while she curl up next to me.

Soon I got hard again, and we went at it with various position on the bed and off the bed. She was even wilder the second round, rocking her body and shaking her head like in a rock concert as I pound into her. When I was pounding her in missionary I could feel her tight pussy become tighter and grip me, I feel the muscles in her vagina and the hole as she grips me hard, she pulls me in for DFK, I guess she had an orgasm as we were going at it for quite a while, I was pounding away trying to cum a second time. I was hard but could not ejac somehow, maybe too soon.

However I could not come a second time despite all the pounding, and both of us in a sweat. I was pretty tired so we stopped. We laid side by side, cuddled a bit more, kissed gently, she offered to HJ me, but after a few mins of HJ, we decided to go at it again a third time since I had not come yet.

This third round was all in miss position, again I was pounding, she was rocking and we had a good workout till sweat was dripping, but still no release. However I could feel a sort of inner orgasm that crested over but I did not ejaculate.

I told its ok, we stopped and I rested. there is still 30 mins to go for the 90mins slot, instead of chasing me out the door, she offered to give me a nice massage till time is up. She said she was sad could not make me cum a second time. I told her it's fine. I guess thats a 50-year old man who still bench at the gym daily and do his squats.

Time's up I washed up, I brought my own soap. She helped me towel dry. More hugs and gentle kisses in between as if she is unwilling to let me go. As I was getting dressed she took some tissue to wipe my soap container dry (wow so thoughtful, like a GF).

As I was leaving we both had our mask on, she could not kiss me so she pulled my forehead to her head, closed her eye and we connected there and then like lovers leaving each other unwillingly. She said she will miss me until she sees me again in her soft gentle voice with those large eyes. This was a killer move for me, damn strong KC feel.

She is really hardworking and really well worth the $160/2shots/90mins for the whole experience that I wished I had with my GF, which is now sorely missing.

I tell it as it is. You read my other FRs, I don't bullshit and make things up. However again it is down to chemistry as well. Somehow we clicked.

She has 10 days before she flies out. Will RTF again maybe as early as tomorrow.
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?

Last edited by clean&neat; 14-05-2022 at 04:51 PM. Reason: English
Old 14-05-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
Georgekloonee has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

FR Som from TRL

And finally she's back. Those who know her need no introduction.

Pretty face, fair skin, nice figure, big non saggy naturals with pink nips, decent ass, amazing GFE, awesome bbbj with seductive eye contact which led to an intense CIM.

She fucks you like a long lost lover. Seldom can manage two shots in a short period but somehow with Som, I can.

Nuff said, you don't try you are losing out. Cheers.
Old 14-05-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 5
dashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to behold

FR for PORSCHE Lush365

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?...hlight=lust365

Saw this chio girl and gave it a shot
not bad service encountered

Looks: 8/10 difference not say very huge but still acceptable, attractive.

Body: slender but got slightly thick thighs got hourglass shape

Boobs: Natural feels soft like marshmallow she got nice lickable nips. got soft moans escaped.

Pussy: painting allowed, juices all leaking like tap.

BBBJ: duration of blow was long and good, can DT here and there will peak at you with lustful eyes.

FJ: able to ride well in cowgirl position.

GFE: not say very talkative, keep smiling

RTF: see again
Old 14-05-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KlugGriffon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lydia from Teeruklover

Looks: 8/10 around 80-90% similarity, real life quite pretty
Body: 9/10 slim and nice curves, almost like model figure
Boobs: 10/10 VERY beautifully made boobs, dont look weird on her body size. this should be the main attraction of her
Pussy: 9/10 It loves to be painted and fingered, sadly not shaved or looks better when u look at her naked
BBBJ: 9/10 Sucked the soul out of my cock
FJ: 9/10 Intense and plenty of initiative, she was clearly more desperate than me and kept asking me to pump her non stop. rarely I meet a FL who openly declare that she needs sex and lots of it lol.
GFE: 9/10 Friendly, funny and maybe a sex addict. If you need a sex maniac then Lydia is the choice selection. Communication language is ok for her
RTF: yes
Old 14-05-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

bramblelane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR: Milan - TS

OKT: friendly and fast replies.
Look: 8/10 - very pretty - my kind.
GFE 9/10 - after first shot, kept talking about stuff and touching as though we were friends.
Body 8/10 - no complaints, boobs lovely and fit her built. Petite size, my type.
Service 9/10 - led the way, and my goodness was she tight. Soft moaning also awesome
location 10/10 - central - very discrete, clean room
Old 14-05-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 7
MurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to behold

Promptpay- Teeruklover99

1130am- 14/5/22

OKT: 10/10. always fast response

Looks: 9/10. very SYT and 90% similar to pics

Body: 8/10. slim, skinny and small build

Frenching: (im not a frencher, so cant rate this for u guys)

Boobs: 8/10 quite small boobs and natural

Pussy: 9/10 quite tight pussy. shaved and smell fresh

BBBJ: 8.5/10 commendable bj skills even though her mouth looks small

FJ: 8/10. accomodating to my positions, tried doggy style and missionary

GFE: 8/10 good GFE, english quite broken and soso, first time in SG havnt pick up much english can tell

DMG: $150

RTF: nowadays too many to try, rtf wont be in time

Overall experience: Quite a nice and innocent girl, very young and first overseas trip for work. Told me earning money for school fees. considered fresh meat here, so guys looking for something fresh can try her.
Old 14-05-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 7
ssked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Visited pizza from babyface. Okt was responsive and easy to arrange with.

Service wise was good and she is quite pretty. Not for boobs lover though. Will rtf.
Old 14-05-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 7
ssked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Old 14-05-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Tomui1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A1
Nanny

Looks: 9/10 looks like picture. Abit tan than pic but otherwise looks same
Body: 9/10 curvy with natural tits and nice bouncy butt
Service: 9/10 friendly and chatty girl.

Overall 4/5, only thing to complain is the room abit hot. not sure bcoz too much action or spoil.
Old 14-05-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1824 / Power: 6
gianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant future

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=878727
Koy of Seduction

Looks: 9/10 Chance upon this on this syt treasure. Pleasantly attractive. Like high school girl see alrdy also steam

Body: 9/10 very small built can easily carry her, can throw her on the bed hahaha plus with a lovely pair of b cup boobs.

Frenching: tongue many many. Know how to twist turn twirl hahah

BBBJ: 10/10 aiseh, this one i lost for words la. Suck the soul out of me. Must change her name to joy instead. Because make my little brother very happy.

FJ: 9/10 this one water hose, pussy juicy and alot of fuckable expressions, altho young but know what to do in bed, can take hardcore pounding. Damn shiok.

GFE: alot of teasing very bubbly and cheerful personality. Know how to set the mood make everything less tense.

RTF: wah i feel this one can consider, high possibility
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1