The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 15-05-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
Thosantim2002 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Bowie ( TheLord )
https://sammyboy.online/showthread....1#post21293501

Location: Central area, easy to reach with multiple bus route cross by. Hotel 4-star and old, but require registration ( there is an uncle from the hotel walking around asking people to register downstair ... quite strange ... ). The room is normal, 2 single beds, only have small hand towels.
OKT: Friendly, fast response and guide

Bowie:
Looks: 7/10. She looks around 75-80% of posted photos. She wears a cute flower dress which suits nicely with her slim body type. However, her face looks a bit tired and uninterested today, maybe she had a busy weekend and also put no make-up.
Body: 8/10. Slim body type with round big ass. Boobs are A-to-B cup which is not for boobs lovers
Kissing/Frenching/Fingering: N.A, not even light kiss
BJ: 7/10. Standard technique, but only bj for a while, then she puts condom on and go on with capped bj, which is a turn-off point.
FJ: 7/10. She can accomodate to all positions you requires, but again no moaning and no emotion expressed so FJ go on for around 15 min then I told her to HJ
Massage: 11/10. As other guys mentioned, she is quite a pro at massage, a 20-min massage session really made me relaxed.
GFE: 5/10. She can speak English at basic level, but maybe she is shy today, so not much conversation. Also, no kissing/frenching/fingering so quite lacks of mood.
RTF: Nope for me, there are a lot of options these days. But recommended for guys who not care about emotion, and just want a good FJ session with decent massage.

Last edited by Thosantim2002; 16-05-2022 at 11:53 AM.
Old 15-05-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1455 / Power: 6
SuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud ofSuperPaman has much to be proud of

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?...hlight=ferrari

FR for Ferrari from Lust365

Location is easy to find and kinda discreet. Room cozy and nice.

Looks: 8.5/10 pretty similar to photos and imo looks very pretty.
Boobs: 9/10 big round boobs, colour of nipple not pink but still consider light coloured. No complaints about it
Painting: 9/10 no weird smell or taste. Clean shaved.
BBBJ: 9/10 very solid experience by Ferrari. Took my whole 2IC and suck it like a pro. Although its quite big but she still managed to devour my entire 2IC.
FJ: 10/10 Ride me fast like Ferrari and exhaust replaced with her moaning. Super steam and song. Make me cum in no time. Very solid.
GFE: 9/10 friendly and naughty.
RTF: I love fast car and she is a nice ride.
Old 15-05-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LK12Lk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went with Florence from Ts,
Was very late but okt was very accomandating as always, helped with me a little time extension.

At first we had small talk while in the bathe, thought she was from Changmai but she said Bangkok. Been to Bangkok recently and did not see a chick as fair and sexy as her. Found a gem bros.

Looks - 9.5/10 (pearly white skin)
Body - 9.5/10 natural B+ tits with flat tummy and nice big booty
Gfe - 8/10 even though i was very late. She still *cleaned* me throughly in the bathe. Can't speak much english but tries her best with google translate.
Bbbj - 7/10 not a fan but still good
Fj - 9/10 i was rushing a little bit but she was so wet that it slides right in. Extra tight.
Rtf - yes will revisit her soon

Please take care of her bros!
Old 15-05-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Masculine123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=878354

FR for Florence from ThaiSmile.

Had a good session with Florence and would like to write a FR to thank her for the service.

OKT: 9/10 quick response and it was easy to book a session
Look: 8/10 cute little girl kind of look; very Thai girl look
Body: 10/10 Petite little girl about 158; boobs natural C or D; the touch of her boobs was really firm and in peach like shapes. The whole body was perfectly S shape with thin waist and firm rounded ass. No extra fat on her tummy.
Frenching: didn't do
BBBJ: ok
FJ: 10/10 cooperative and through the one hour session, changed many positions and enjoyed her moaning.
GFE: shy girl
RTF: strongly considering
Old 15-05-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kambingsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?...highlight=star

decided to take my chances with Star for my first time, and of course service tip top. OKT also very fast reply. Smooth booking.
FR for Star from Seduction.

Look: Cute + pretty look, got CFM face.
Body: averagely built, not say very thin but meaty on right area. No complaints.
Frenching: very passionate and tidy.
Catbath: know where r the sensitive areas. and she targets them well.
Bbbj: can put my whole cock in her mouth know how to make gagging noise. Hear alrdy very song.
Fj: what position u ask, u get. Very accommodating, pussy wet, great fuck.

RTF: still searching for my go to girls
Old 15-05-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bobbypoppy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: RAINIE from TheLord
Looks: 10/10 same as photos, fair skin as well with ever so slight tan
Body : 8.5/10 had some fat on the stomach but thats not an issue as she makes up for it in other areas
BBBJ: 9/10 really good, knows how to give a good time
Kissing: Yes with frenching and alot of tongue action
CIM: No
FJ: she was very tight, heard today didnt have that many clients
Personality: playful and bubbly its a great joy to talk to her, her english is not too bad as well
Location: Hotel is a good place but abit inconvenient, not walking distance from MRT
Overall : 10/10 really enjoyed myself with her and we got along well, deffinitely gonna RTF
Old 15-05-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
Kitauhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lydia TRL

Looks:8/10 far off from studio pics but real life nicer. Certain angle remind me of Tia Bejean

Body:8/10 slim body with minimal fats. Cute ass.
Boob:7/10 enhanced. Not for natural lovers
Bbbj: 10/10 top class. Looking at her from above really like in your own AV. Judging from her services i think she can do quite alot. But i not that wild. Others can try. Pls ask nicely.
Fj: 8/10 lovely expressions and audio. She can take quite a pounding.only thing space quite tight so you cant be too experimental.
GFE: 9/10 she has a sweet and cute desposition and her service is top class. Very relaxing and arousing vibe.
Rtf: i think i will be back.
Old 15-05-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Sub9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jinna from AC

OKT: 10/10 immediate response, no issues, very nice guy
Looks: 10/10 extremely pretty
Body: 8/10 enhanced boobs, toned tummy no fats, small sized cute girl
BBBJ: 8/10 a bit of teeth here and there but she's super accommodating and will adjust to your liking
FJ: 10/10 really cannot tahan lucky book 2 shots first one done in <10 mins
GFE: Ultimate GFE - lots of cuddling and kissing
RTF: Yes
Old 15-05-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
cloudberrie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pearl from TheLord
Looks: 9.5/10 very beautiful girl imo. Smooth complexion, pretty eyes. one of the closest to her photo. Like 90% just not as fair.
Body: 9/10 petite, Nice butt with the right size boobs. Not the super skinny type, but also no tummy.
Location: 7.5/10 hotel in central. convenient and walkable from MRT. No need to register.
Room: 8.5/10 spacious, well kept and clean, nice big bed.

OKT responsive, polite and instruction was clear.

Received me in a white shirt dress, make her look like poly/uni girl. Followed her to the room, couldn't take my eyes off her figure from behind. Her English was passable, but easily broke the ice with Google translate. Once she undress in the room, wow! Smooth, tight petite body, with curves in the right place. Really sexy with a beautiful back tattoo. Just thinking of her now gets me excited again

Showered together. She helped clean me thoroughly. Always smiling and laughing and teasing. Towel was small, but thanks to the other bros here, I brought my own.

Onto the bed, she laid down beside, chitchat chirchat and before I knew it, she was already catbathing me and woke up 2ic immediately. BJ action was deep, good suction, and lots of licking, tougue flicking and fondling of the balls. One of the longest and most pleasurable one I ever had.

FJ started with cowgirl. She rode me hard while teasing my nips. It was really a sight with her body gyrating and hearing her moaning. Continued to missionary, where she kept her hand at my butt and pulling me deep. Then nding her in doggy was superb, with the sight of her shapely butt.

After the deed, she laid with head on my chest and legs wrap around me. Shared about her life very openly. Seeing her face close up, when she turned on her stomach and feeling her body against mine, 2ic stand again. Looks, body & bubbly personally really did it all for me. Felt more like gf than stranger.

One of the best I've had so far. I nvr rtf before, but am now seriously considering cause of the high gfe.

Last edited by cloudberrie; 15-05-2022 at 11:11 PM.
Old 15-05-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
dtouch is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Jinna from Asia Consorts on 15 May afternoon.

First of all, location is great for me, not the usual east and CBD areas, still rather central yet no traffic jam. Quite near to MRT and bus stop too. Fast, responsive OKT, and easy to follow instructions.

Looks and figure: 9/10 (cutesy,skinny,petite with braces and man-made assets, looks like my ex-classmate from my schooling days)
BBBJ and painting: 9/10 (no rush and soft moans)
FJ: 9/10 (missionary and cowgirl)
After-service: 9/10 (used my chest as a pillow and cuddled even after our sex-ercise as she put it, plus hugs and kisses till the very last minute before exit).
RTF: Tomorrow (she asked coyly and made me promise, plus to write this FR, 555)
Old 15-05-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 15
lhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to beholdlhamiltonmclare is a splendid one to behold

Lisa from Clubfriday

Had First blood thanks to bro fri
Noted her photo on Sunday AM abs fast hand fast leg booked

Went to venue - a condo in the east . Location 7/10. Shared toilet
Girl wise- 20s-early 30s. Discount slightly from photo

Comms wise ok, English speaking not bad . Lisa apparently worked in Korea before and was sharing with me her experiences.

Boobs - C cup, enhanced . But quite well done. Lisa says it is done in Korea!
Body - not much fat, some piercing over belly button , quite sex
Pussy not shaved- slight discount due to that

But comes the highlight -
BBBj 9/10. She worked hard and was blowing really nicely
Towards the end I pushed her head fast and deep, and cim.
She then said I’m the first customer she had that she accidentally swallowed due to the huge cumload I shot and she couldn’t respond. Her first SGmen cum swallow. She says it tasted quite sweet .

In between of the shots; she gave me a good massage ( as she worked as a masseuse in KOR). To note- she gave me this massage fully naked .

Shortly after, my cock rised to her massage.
And we went for FJ. Pussy was wet . She said she haven’t had any sex for 3 months .
Didn’t need any lube
Condom up, and went for missionary for 5 minutes , then changed to doggy, and finally her on top.
She ride for a good 5 min.
We finished off with her squatting and me pumping hard.
Burst the shot in condom
After which she lied down beside me like a gf for 5 minutes as she said it’s so intense and exhausting

Overall - very good FL who’s willing to please with experience .
BBBJ is good . CIM need top up.
And be gentle to her ok!

Last edited by lhamiltonmclare; 15-05-2022 at 11:07 PM.
Old 15-05-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
dmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Lightbulb Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Ploy, Queen

Firstly thanks to OTK for arrangement again for my Rtf. One of my fav girls of all time so i paid another visit again. As usual, really great session with her, i think got good chemistry lah and i just think she is damn cute. The location is different this time and no longer in area N but G now. Have to be blunt here to say that the new location falls short by a lot in terms of convenience, comfort and cleanliness. Poor girl also got bitten by bed bugs and have some red marks that she was showing me, had to sayang her a bit before we started. But i trust OTK will take note of this and make better bookings in the future for her/others because as said, just simply a great guy and very easy to set appointments with.

Down to action bit, had to take turn quick shower as the toilet is basically just enough space for 1 to stand in to shower, quite pitiful but that is fine as i usually and rather spend more quality time on the bed than showering together. After shower we straight went into the deed and were just over each other and teasing by caressing and kissing all over. Got me hard simply through that. Then BBBJ which as usual really nice rhythm to it, she eventually goes fast until its mouth fk which i had to control hard not burst my load there and then. Done with that and moved to the actual coitus; missionary, cowgirl, doggy and then shot my load while standing doggy. Every position is just amazing and we really went all out in this one, both of us were quite tired out and sweating by the end of it. She wanted to turn down the aircon thinking it was the room temperature but i told her is fine and its normal as we were just having a thoroughly good time. In between that talked about life, her pictures, her thoughts about sg and her home, then went on to 2nd shot. This time i gave her challenge to just make me shoot my load just by bj and hj and she happily obliged. Spent quite a bit of time letting her tease me with alternating of the two of those, and cheekily kissing and playing with my balls and nipps. Then eventually i took over as i wanted her to take a short rest and eventually shot my load. All in all, she is a supergem in my opinion as so long as you can make her comfortable with you i believe she is open to doing just about anything you can think of, within reasonable bounds ofc. May not have body of goddess but honestly i think she is fking hot for her size. Petite frame, cute naughty face and really somewhat meaty butt despite that, absolutely great while i was banging from the back. Thinking abt my experience just made me wish she can be around longer and i can go for more rounds with her. Unfortunately she is about to head back soon, and could sure use some more support as i heard business hasn't been too kind to her due to so many competition esp now in Dome 1.

Thanks again OKT, if you can bring in more of such gems like her i reckon i'll probably find myself keep coming (literally) back for more.
Old 15-05-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
hadalZone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Venice from ThaiSmile, 150522

OKT: very smooth same day booking. quick response and instructions are clear
BBBJ: sucks and licks very well. will take her time to pleasure you.
FJ: tight, very wonderful experience. i hope i had book her for 2shots.
GFE was exceptionally good, very service oriented. She can speak English well so there will be no downtime and can talk about a lot of things.
RTF: yep. she will be leaving this Tuesday, please do support her.
Old 15-05-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
geigroutte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Rainie (The Lord)

Looks: A bit different from pics but still SYT
Body: Not as slim as pics but not fat either, nice to hold
BBBJ: Not bad, spent some time
Kissing: Yes with frenching
FJ: Tight with moans
Personality: Friendly and bubbly, english is not bad
Old 15-05-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bjj22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Milk from Loveaffair
Booked her before and RTF on 13/05/22

Was looking forward to meeting her again, this time was way better than previous visit, maybe due to chemistry. Booked her double slot this time as previous 90min visit felt rushed. Lost track of time again, was left with 15min to wash up when we checked out phones. 100% attention, hands all over each other even while chit chat, cuddles with her wrapping the legs around my arm or thighs, random kiss and french throughout session.

OKT: Fuss free booking, quick response to messages.
Body: Well maintained milf, curvy with slight belly. Confirm 100% natural boobs, i played with hers enough to know, nice nipples to suck and tune.
Bbbj: Can feel her thick lips wrapped around tight with nice suction. Straddled her and alternated between me gently face-fucking her and normal head bobbing with no hands.
FJ: During foreplay, i asked why she was dry below as i recalled previous session she was already wet while bbbj-ing. She said she had a rough customer the day before and it hurt a bit when i fingered. My turn to lie down and she applied abit of ky and started grinding her labia and clit and occasionally putting a bit in, pulling out and repeat. Eventually went all the way in and she leaned over and playfully asked if it was still dry below. Whatever fantasy i wanted to put to action all down the drain, just sensually going with the flow, stopping fj and making out on between, going down on her, her pulling my hair and pulling me in to french. In summary, slow sensual action, open to whatever positions, finished first shot missionary, pulled out caps off and came on her belly, she wrapped her arm around my neck pulled my face to hers and we looked into each other's eyes. Got some cum on my belly as well, my dick still hard rubbing on her thighs. Just sensuous. 2nd shot started with spooning, scissors and finished pronebone. Again caps off and came on her butt cheek, rested with my dick between her butt cheeks.

Forgive me for the lengthy FR, cut short a lot of the details already, not sure what she's really into so your experience may vary. Our chemistry led to slow sensual sex like long lost fwb. Do try if you're looking for good service, non commercial feel milf. Treat her well and she will reciprocate.

100% will RTF before she goes back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1