The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-04-2010, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
A rainbow appears when there is a lot of moisture in the air especially after the rain. Caused by light rays reflecting off the water molecules. The Irish believe there is a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow guarded by a leprechaun. Damage to your mental health if you r looking for this elusive pot.
Dear indianmagicoil,

That's was a good joke !. Especially the last sentence !. Hehehe.

Dear Sagarakun,

Go to Nana Entertainment Plaza or NEP or nana agogo, located in Sukhumvit Soi 4 and opposite Nana Hotel. There are 4 Rainbows for you to choose and the bigger one on the second floor got 1 stage with naked topless puyings while the other stage got the usual "uniforms" on. And read the agogo section, you lazy bum !.
Old 28-04-2010, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..Irish believe there is a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow guarded by a leprechaun. Damage to your mental health if you r looking for this elusive pot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarakun
..check with the senior bros where is this Rainbow and what the damages like?
Oil sheikh, your sarcasm bites.. maybe get past some ears?

Sagarakun, there's only 1 answer: Go find out (and experience it). Else, seek and you find what you looking for. This is FAQ, with quite a few feedback on recent pages. Tried using search button on your small telly on this and aggs thread?
Quote:
Bangkok Street Brawl Part 2...Situations getting ridiculous with this state of limbo. A lot of speculation, rumors & theories. Reds most prob won't go w/o big fight. Look at their barricades. Bamboo stakes and tires. All ready to set alight... burn, mutha fucker burn!
No affiliations to either side, but seems that the protests have now evolved to mob rule (with road blocks, stopping BTS, holding up garbage trucks etc). Meaning, day to day bkk life is more than being affected. Local schools back from next week someore. Some thais even said they wouldn't mind a coup to get over this paralysis

Kns, my tour of duty starts tomorrow evening -did something I never attempted before like buying travel insurance!
Old 28-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 18
sexster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went 20 apr and back 24 apr.....

life looks normal,

Other than the central shopping, business area..... just stay away from those area and will be ok. I stay at rachada area near hwee kwang.

it's not really that bad as reported on the NEWS.....

went nana, cowboi, soapy land....... all a breeze like normal days.
now seems more japanese than farang.
Old 28-04-2010, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Wah lau...finished eating tom yam, go back eat Viet Beef noodles.
No choice... a man needs to do what he is best in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
ayo u also jetting to BKK so frequent next trip coming soon 555+
Ya, your orgy partner leaseoflife is going back to BKK to partner u in soi cowboy.
Old 28-04-2010, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
michael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of light

Hi.. need some advise from all bros here.. I seldom go bkk but i'm planning a trip there next wk and planned to stay at Pullman Kingpower at rangnam rd. Is it adviseable to stay at this area and at this moment is there any problem getting to/fro airport. Thks in advance.
Old 28-04-2010, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
khunsanook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael.tam View Post
Hi.. need some advise from all bros here.. I seldom go bkk but i'm planning a trip there next wk and planned to stay at Pullman Kingpower at rangnam rd. Is it adviseable to stay at this area and at this moment is there any problem getting to/fro airport. Thks in advance.
Not recommended. Rangnam is near to the current RED protestor area. In addition, it is between Victory monument and Central World/Siam SQ area. If this carries on, the yellow camp is reported to be mobilizing from tomorrow onwards, in addition with the multi-color shirts. Victory monument is a popular choice for gathering area. So you might get sandwiched or the fight might spill over into Rangnam. If there military crackdown, you might able to hear the bombs or gunfire. It is that close. Stay in Ratchada area or Sukhumvit around Thonglor/Ekkamai areas (after sois 50+) as PM house is at soi 31/33.
Old 28-04-2010, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dwpang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what about all seasons hotel at sathorn road? safe from protests? or is it even easy getting to places like nana or soi cowboy? i also intend to bring my thai puying to platinum fashion mall sia. hmmm.
Old 28-04-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
ayo u also jetting to BKK so frequent next trip coming soon 555+
Hopefully loh... provided can get my visa back in time. So far ok lah... trying to keep OC out of reach of the BKK news

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ya, your orgy partner leaseoflife is going back to BKK to partner u in soi cowboy.
Sorry hor... i prefer one-on-one combat with my puying Orgy not an option. 555+

BTW...Bro BlueDragon went under the knife liao har? Suddenly went all so quiet.
Old 28-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post

Sorry hor... i prefer one-on-one combat with my puying Orgy not an option. 555+

BTW...Bro BlueDragon went under the knife liao har? Suddenly went all so quiet.

I thought u 2 like to go cowboy n orgy?

Guess so, guess he is having good life with the nurses there.
Old 28-04-2010, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwpang View Post
what about all seasons hotel at sathorn road? safe from protests? or is it even easy getting to places like nana or soi cowboy? i also intend to bring my thai puying to platinum fashion mall sia. hmmm.
If u r willing to do a google and google map of the places and area where the reds are then you will know you are in either danger or traffic chaos zone.
Old 29-04-2010, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
tagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samstertagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My flight has been confirmed. My accommodations also confirmed. The only thing is to check out what is the best and cheapest way to get to Pattaya from Bangkok. Any bros can advice?? I will be in Bangkok from 5th and flying back on the 9th. Will be in Pattaya for one day only on the 7th. Any brudders around at that point of time?? Wanna go drink drink??
Old 29-04-2010, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagduty View Post
My flight has been confirmed. My accommodations also confirmed. The only thing is to check out what is the best and cheapest way to get to Pattaya from Bangkok. Any bros can advice?? I will be in Bangkok from 5th and flying back on the 9th. Will be in Pattaya for one day only on the 7th. Any brudders around at that point of time?? Wanna go drink drink??
Bro tagduty,i just came frm bbk.is SAFE so do not worry
Old 29-04-2010, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
michael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of light

Thk u so much Bro Khunsanook, guess i gotta do some replanning..
Old 29-04-2010, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagduty View Post
My flight has been confirmed. My accommodations also confirmed. The only thing is to check out what is the best and cheapest way to get to Pattaya from Bangkok. Any bros can advice??
555+ Cheapest way Bangkok to Pattaya is to walk. Costs almost zero except a few bottles of water & Red Bulls to keep u going. Poot len naa.... my advise under the current situation is to go to Ekkamai Bus Station (next to Ekkamai BTS) and take an express bus for BHT113 (one way) and takes about 2hours. Personally I like to take a mini-van from Victory Monument (BHT150 to BHT170 one way) - its faster (approx 1.5hours) but now it seems to be Yellows fav chiong place so mayb best to avoid but play by ear when u arrive in Bangkok.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 30-04-2010, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I was surprised when I 1st visited coz tot NEP only full of dark skinned type

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I have seen quite a number of fair ladies in Rainbow.
i also

but one thing newbies reading here should know - the AGG lighting like all nightclub lighting is not very bright and "coloured" , so skin tone not clear , i have barfined one girl back before and find out outside she is a lot darker than i saw

i dont mind , i am not racist :-P ( all women with the right shape and right attitude are ok for me :-) ) , but i am just saying i was surprised by the difference the lighting caused
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1