The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Good morning!

Happy New Year!!

Next yr I shall discuss n define a new concept CNN. Completely non-needy or complete non-neediness! It's not possible unless u hv very good emotional mastery.

Bro WB

I posted the following on my other thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruityFruit View Post
Ask your guru to elaborate more about transferring your sexual state to her please
Quote:
Originally Posted by proradar View Post
yes! would like to know how can we do just that!
Bros, very elementary. I hv given the answer in my previous post.

"Transferring your mental state to your girl requires dominance, supreme confidence, strong mental frame n emotional mastery. You suck her into your world and your reality becomes her reality. You become her master."

Emotions are contagious.

If she feels what you feel, but you don't feel what she feels ...you will own her; her body, pussy, her heart n soul.

So work on your mental frame n emotional mastery...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 31-12-2015, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro,

Life is good. I do sleep early n I go to bed earlier, usually around 9:30 PM. Sometimes much earlier, 4:30 PM?

How about u?
good to hear that u are going to bed earlier...at least not too much drinks Me just got back to sg...so call me for kopi anytime ok
Old 31-12-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
good to hear that u are going to bed earlier...at least not too much drinks Me just got back to sg...so call me for kopi anytime ok
Sure bro. I hv been very busy lately. In addition to my year 96 LT sex doll, I hv two short term ones who are both slightly younger.

Happy new Year!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 31-12-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Sure bro. I hv been very busy lately. In addition to my year 96 LT sex doll, I hv two short term ones who are both slightly younger.

Happy new Year!

Bro WB
no wonder u need more sleep... so no party for u today? happy new year bro
Old 31-12-2015, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
no wonder u need more sleep... so no party for u today? happy new year bro
Bro,

I always get 7 hours of sleep.

Today will be an exception. I hv a room on 7th fl of Peace Centre after 9 PM. About 6 bros will be joining me.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 31-12-2015, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro,

I always get 7 hours of sleep.

Today will be an exception. I hv a room on 7th fl of Peace Centre after 9 PM. About 6 bros will be joining me.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Believe today all joints have surcharge
Old 31-12-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
wow...so happening...enjoy yourself then...have a wonderful time...cheers
Old 31-12-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

any openings? sibei sian bro here
Old 02-01-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

Good afternoon,

What an auspicious day!!

Happy New Year to all of you!!

I just received an email from a famous sex guru on a vital subject,

"The ultimate aphrodisiac (use this TONIGHT)‏"

Hey Brother Warbird,

Yesterday I watched an interview with KISS founder

Gene Simmons, who claimed to have slept with

around 5,000 women.

He said that

the ultimate aphrodisiac is knowing that you can, without
the shadow of a doubt, attract a woman.

This certainty makes you irresistible.

I wholeheartedly agree with him but want to reassure

you that you don’t need to be a rock star for that.

All you need is a little bit of self-belief and skills—the

self-belief that you can attract women or, at least,

become a more attractive man over time. This, you can

only develop through repetition and affirmation.

Self-belief is also conditioned by the company you keep.

Ditch your loser friends who don’t believe you’re worthy of having beautiful women in your life. Seriously.

When it comes to skills, fortunately, there are now plenty

of them through this newsletter that you can grab.

As you can see, despite common beliefs, you’re not far

from enjoying the abundance you deserve with women.

I raised myself from failure to success with women through

self-study, practice, and self-belief. I was a foreigner with a

heavy accent that women in North America and England found

weird.

I was rejected many times, without even being given a chance…

Women laughed and joked about my looks and demeanor.

I was even called a LOSER.

But this didn’t stop me from learning and improving

until I transformed myself into the attractive man I am

now, and even dating a beauty pageant winner.

Self-beliefs and skills are your two best friends in love

and life.

Have an amazing day!

Your Guru

BTW, your absolute certainty is founded on your absolute emotional mastery.

Any comments, criticisms n opinions will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 02-01-2016 at 02:17 PM.
Old 13-01-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster

Good morning!

I hv an outing to Dynasty Classic 2nd fl Peace Centre for happy hour today, 5:30 -9:45 PM.

Expected expense per pax is $50-60, Booking a sex doll for the entire session is $150. Few dolls may do butterfly for $50. If you come late, try booking for $75-100.

Playability varies. Some bros may get to french kiss, put hands inside her bra n hands inside her wet pussy. I prefer to make love to my dolls in strict privacy, in many naughty ways.

My outings are democratic and must be FAIR n equitable to all kakis.

Light drinkers only. You may drink my portion, if not enough, buy your own bottle n you will only share in mummy's n waiter's tips. Smoking outside the room pls.

Pls confirm ASAP.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 13-01-2016 at 11:23 AM.
Old 13-01-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Good morning!

I hv an outing to Dynasty Classic 2nd fl Peace Centre for happy hour today, 5:30 -9:45 PM.

Expected expense per pax is $50-60, Booking a sex doll for the entire session is $150. Few dolls may do butterfly for $50. If you come late, try booking for $75-100.

Playability varies. Some bros may get to french kiss, put hands inside her bra n hands inside her wet pussy. I prefer to make love to my dolls in strict privacy, in many naughty ways.

My outings are democratic and must be FAIR n equitable to all kakis.

Light drinkers only. You may drink my portion, if not enough, buy your own bottle n you will only share in mummy's n waiter's tips. Smoking outside the room pls.

Pls confirm ASAP.

Cheers!

Bro WB
DC so playable?
Old 13-01-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
DC so playable?
Yes, some bros are able to do it. I had kissed gals on their lips n put my hands inside the bra at the now defunct TAM joints.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 14-01-2016, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 11
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

heard p8 the girls are better but sadly do not have deep pockets to go to these type of joint to confirm this.
Old 14-01-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311666 View Post
heard p8 the girls are better but sadly do not have deep pockets to go to these type of joint to confirm this.
Bro,

As of today, you can see the most number of dolls in SG at Peace Centre joints during happy hour. The prettier ones will then go to P8 n Lido for standard hour.

I often go to 2nd fl Dynasty between 5;30 n 6:15 PM to see all the gals in the hall. I may also go to other joints, on 4th, 6th n 7th fls to roam the halls. I'll get ctc of any doll I like. Then I may leave to go somewhere else, without spending a penny.

PM me n we shall do it together, if you're shy to go by yourself. Max no should be 3 of us.

Do it everyday if possible.

That is how I met my yr 96 n 97 mistresses last year. I shall do even better this yr.

Of course, this is only one of my many methods of meeting SYTs. I leave no stone unturned...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 31-01-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surego View Post
I wonder how is the quality of gals at Lido or
No 8 Nightclubs as CNY is coming soon

Thought of going there to relax with Oriental Beauty

As my previous mummy has went back
China from No 8: she intro 1 singer : look
Like F. Bing can Tabo overnight : Miss those days

Got good lobang? can join in the CNY KTV Fun
Bro Surego,

Tks for ur post.

I suggest that you should go to Lido n P8 for SH and see for yourself. You could go to the hall around 9PM, order a beer, then walk around n try to see every girl. It's inexpensive. I'll be happy to accompany u after CNY. Just PM you HP no.

To me, the general quality of girls has declined since 2009.

Pls understand that the majority of men are highly attracted to girls/women who hv had facial surgery n who now look like half Ang moh. But I find them unattractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and attraction is not a choice.

I'm really having a difficult time finding new SYTs I like to ST or BY. Even many young ones hv had surgery. I hate those w/ artificially sharp or protruding chins.

I'll hv very few outings for the next two weeks as my family n some relatives will visit me during CNY.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1