The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2017, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 23
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post
It could be even worse if venture out of tourist area. First those places u mention are mend for the locals. U go to cafe, girls dont speak your language, u have to rely on google translate. Google cannot translate everything. After a while it get bored.

You go to massage and hot toc, u dont speak their language, they sure to carrot chop you. Maybe happily know u enjoy in local places but reality u pay more than the locals. Girls quality also lousy in comparison with tourist area. Most pretty girls will choose to work in more expensive place.

Hotel full of working ladies but fill with scam from unscrupulous okt. No way u can choose girl. U see overly photoshop pic or fake pic from website but different or ugly girl turn up. If u reject then waste ur time waiting and hotel room money.

Next thing u realise how time flies, end of the trip, time to go home.
So it is kinda penny wise pound foolish.
You do speak like a typical okt using mongering tactics to convince newbies to hire you. Not about to engage in war of words with you.
Yes, the places i went to are meant for locals. But that doesn't mean foreigners cant go there. Yes, language is a problem. But with google translate, it's not much of an issue. Unless you're expecting them to speak perfect english with you.
Many of the younger generations of vietnamese can speak english. In certain areas or joints, they can speak simple Mandarin as well.
I may be carrot chopped, i may pay higher than the locals. But compared to the exorbitant prices foreigners paid in D1, it's just 100k to 200k extra. You think operators in D1 are honest as you think? You think they wont chop you? They will slaughter like a lamb if they knew you can pay, and may not deliver a decent quality girl to you. Just ask those who uses wechat.
Penny wise pound foolish. Hmmm. I stayed for 4 days, and spent less than SGD 300. Can you beat that if you are in D1?
If you want everything swee swee and easy, suggest you go to orchard tower or geylang.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

I do not speak vietnamese, and do not have the time to bring people around.
My holiday in vietnam always short, why waste time go outside D1. I do believe u can spend that cheap

I can pinch and save like you, go local area, eat street food, go massage or hot toc then when get chop spend time bargain and argue with them. Or I can sit at local cafe in the hope 1 pretty girl who can speak english come and serve me. I did met girls in cafe who can speak chinese but old and ugly one. So either i choose the pretty one but do chicken and duck chat or go for the old one. The selectively is poor if u only go for english/chinese speaking girl.

Go webgirl then ugly old girl turn up i just fuck becoz its cheap. End of the day depends on urself. If spending cheap is what u after, dont mind no girls company, willing to hang around urself and sleep alone, willing to settle for lower quality then by all means. Not to start an argument, that is my own opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlun View Post
You do speak like a typical okt using mongering tactics to convince newbies to hire you. Not about to engage in war of words with you.
Yes, the places i went to are meant for locals. But that doesn't mean foreigners cant go there. Yes, language is a problem. But with google translate, it's not much of an issue. Unless you're expecting them to speak perfect english with you.
Many of the younger generations of vietnamese can speak english. In certain areas or joints, they can speak simple Mandarin as well.
I may be carrot chopped, i may pay higher than the locals. But compared to the exorbitant prices foreigners paid in D1, it's just 100k to 200k extra. You think operators in D1 are honest as you think? You think they wont chop you? They will slaughter like a lamb if they knew you can pay, and may not deliver a decent quality girl to you. Just ask those who uses wechat.
Penny wise pound foolish. Hmmm. I stayed for 4 days, and spent less than SGD 300. Can you beat that if you are in D1?
If you want everything swee swee and easy, suggest you go to orchard tower or geylang.
Old 08-03-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

seems like, now all the newbies just go to dainam or vinh dong, becoz it is easy to find plus all the japs, koreans, malaysian, ah tiongs, so best to avoid those totally liao, price will only up up up, and grade A meat will only be available to those offering big tips to shoe boys.
Old 08-03-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

post this info for newbies for some variety, this massage is located at 92 nguyen tri phuong, as you can see its only 3km+ fm backpacker street

price : 100k+ (few month not go liao, so price might change)
room : quite old but all necessities r there (massage table, steam room, tub, sofa, tv etc)
language : no english (but i sure they understand massa, massa, when in room even easier )
girls : selection not as much as vinh dong or dainam, grade 5 to 7
tips : up to u to nego
pro : can hv BBBJ or BJ (up to u to nego)
as u can see it is just go straight fm tran hong dao n just 1 right turn, very easy to find, even newbie can find easily,
so no need to always stick to dainam or vinh dong, just grab a xe om or grab moto n go.

disclaimer: if service or girl no good, dont come find me, i just provide some other alternatives that are not too far away, also i few months not go liao
Old 08-03-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Thks for sharing bro bolueeleh.

Last edited by datou; 08-03-2017 at 01:35 PM.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I like to go to vinh vien. It is a cluster of saloons, hot tocs, massage and dj cafes. The neighbouring su vanh hanh also has good food and fj massages. Hotels there are full of working ladies. In my opinion, unless you craves for the drinking joints, otherwise stay out of D1.
Only the brave dare to venture and get rewarded.

Interesting to note your brief statement which was compressed as though SVH and VV are full f vices.

The whole of VV was not really very interesting place except the stretch from LHP to NTP. The stretch of SVH too are full of shop houses except the stretch near AD near ADV. All these are in D10.

From what I knew the websites girls are all camping at the hem of LHP hotels in D10 far from what you had described near SVH and VV, unless you found others.

Please dun flame me if my intel is wrong because I am no expert in hcm.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
seems like, now all the newbies just go to dainam or vinh dong, becoz it is easy to find plus all the japs, koreans, malaysian, ah tiongs, so best to avoid those totally liao, price will only up up up, and grade A meat will only be available to those offering big tips to shoe boys.
Thinking aloud, everywhere else is similar.

If anyone ever play in PP, jkt, bkk, manila, angeles, most of the cities are similar with that the japs, koreans, ah tiongs paid big money to secure best girls services.

Malaysians and Singaporeans are quite similar going after similar girls in bkk, angeles, batam, balai.

hcm is a huge place and can allow many different levels of play. Just go there relax and enjoy. Skip the city if you have high expectation.
Old 08-03-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8629 / Power: 10
Samkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soo64 View Post
[I hear from a vietnam friend there are foreign guys got threatened and whack after reject girls Pic are heavily control by okt
We are in a foreign country, best dun be yaya-papaya + act big.
If you practise safety first and survivor tactics then should be able to survive anywhere.

In front of okt cannot be too picky and kept rejecting girls. okt may think you not serious and playful with no intention to book.
Old 08-03-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ispell84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any sbf bros will be in HCM between 9th to 11th March 2017? I m looking for ktv kaki. Pm me. Tks.
Old 11-03-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
I stayed for 4 days, and spent less than SGD 300. Can you beat that if you are in D1?
Hi bro, long time no chat, mind to give a break down on how u spend less than SGD300 in 4 days? I did spend SGD$200 plus in 4 days not including hotel and airfare. Most of the time i am sittin in cafe watching movie with my mobile phone, with only 1 bj in hot toc or massage with happy ending per day.

I remember ur last pm to me told me u sick of conned by website agents because u get out of quality girls from website.
You ask me how to teach u to hook young chick. Over time I manage to develop new tactics, ie. to move away from WL and target non-working girls. The time spent is well worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyeu View Post
Only the brave dare to venture and get rewarded.

From what I knew the websites girls are all camping at the hem of LHP hotels in D10 far from what you had described near SVH and VV, unless you found others.

Please dun flame me if my intel is wrong because I am no expert in hcm.
I am not flaming u but u sounds like u venture out and get rewarded. Have u really camp at the hem of LHP in D10? I have and sit there for 6 hour only to see 1 pretty girl with decent dressing walk there. So the next question is should I walk there and ask her..."Miss, are u a whore and how much can i fuck u?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samkieu View Post
In front of okt cannot be too picky and kept rejecting girls. okt may think you not serious and playful with no intention to book.
I encounter once after reject, when i text other girls, no reply at all. Seem to me they all link. Once u reject girl, all the okt blacklist your phone number.

Last edited by pting; 11-03-2017 at 07:38 AM.
Old 11-03-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
soo64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

According to my local friend, if girl turn up u reject, they will force u to pay rejection fee or transportation. If u dont pay some of the okt will call thugs come up and bash u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samkieu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
I encounter once after reject, when i text other girls, no reply at all. Seem to me they all link. Once u reject girl, all the okt blacklist your phone number.
Old 11-03-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 23
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all
Quote:
Hi bro, long time no chat, mind to give a break down on how u spend less than SGD300 in 4 days? I did spend SGD$200 plus in 4 days not including hotel and airfare. Most of the time i am sittin in cafe watching movie with my mobile phone, with only 1 bj in hot toc or massage with happy ending per day.
I cant possibly list down every spending, but here's a simple breakdown of my expenses.
hotel 750k for 3 days
1 massage 380 k
1 fj 500k
The rest are spent on food and purchases. Like i spent 1m on spectacles frames.

Also, this time i got a very nice website girl, which is the best of all i had. I do wish to build relationships with girls like you do, but I'm always on the move and seldom returned to the same places. Hence it's quite difficult to know girls this way.
By the way, when i went to 65 ngo quyen, for some DJ disco music, somehow they were playing jacky cheung and canto songs. Weird but something different from the techno stuff. And the girls didn't even bother to entertain me. Sigh.
Old 11-03-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

Samkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The okt control quite a few accounts. You need to cast net wider.Also depends on timing. If too late at night, the freelancer without okt will already had bookings or stopped work.

Anyway, you knew the rules of the game since you had posted forum.
Old 11-03-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
By the way, when i went to 65 ngo quyen, for some DJ disco music, somehow they were playing jacky cheung and canto songs. Weird but something different from the techno stuff. And the girls didn't even bother to entertain me. Sigh.
This is a normal cafe that plays alot of mandarin and cantonese melodies because the boss is a chinese in Vietnam. He spoke Mandarin and Cantonese.

The cafe girls will not sit with you unless you are regular or big tipper. The girls will always have their regulars to sit besides. Try harder.
Old 11-03-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
I cant possibly list down every spending, but here's a simple breakdown of my expenses.
hotel 750k for 3 days
1 massage 380 k
1 fj 500k
The rest are spent on food and purchases. Like i spent 1m on spectacles frames.

Also, this time i got a very nice website girl, which is the best of all i had. I do wish to build relationships with girls like you do, but I'm always on the move and seldom returned to the same places. Hence it's quite difficult to know girls this way.
This time u are lucky but based on my statistic, the chances to get a good one from these website is very low like 10%. U should know it since u have try and get low quality girls many times. So this website option is definitely out for me.

Moreover 1 fj and 1 massage in 3 days mean u have alot of spare time. If budget is not a problem, I would spend more money and time to date girls for company and sex. This way u get gfe gao gao and someone to bring u around.

Last edited by pting; 11-03-2017 at 04:52 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1