The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 3
Fieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Yes! there was once when I cum already and she told me to take a rest while she go brush her teeth.

End up I dozed off.

I was awoken 'rudely', to the sight of TT blowing away at my still-hard dick. I know she intended to 'wash' the remnants of my cum with her mouth but she ended up giving me another full-on BBBJ for another 5-6mins before I had to stop her because I really no more bullets.

Slut.... love it.
Yup..almost went for TT today...shall control..and visit mid month for tarma or something..think gonna suffocate from their water
Old 03-07-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
TT took my dick out to suck again just behind the door when I was ready to leave. It was troublesome to drop my pants again but how can I refuse!!
Naughty slut... she just had to make us linger for more.
Old 03-07-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Naughty slut... she just had to make us linger for more.
Seriously, even tho im new to the scene, I don't know if can find this kind of experience elsewhere. Everytime visit is something different even tho im not sure if she rmb me or not (I admit I'm not memorable at all). I wonder if she records down my number with some details to make sure next visit is something different.
Old 04-07-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
Zendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud of

Damn fierce. Maybe time for a revisit LOL

Quote:
Yes! there was once when I cum already and she told me to take a rest while she go brush her teeth.

End up I dozed off.

I was awoken 'rudely', to the sight of TT blowing away at my still-hard dick. I know she intended to 'wash' the remnants of my cum with her mouth but she ended up giving me another full-on BBBJ for another 5-6mins before I had to stop her because I really no more bullets.

Slut.... love it.
Old 04-07-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Seriously, even tho im new to the scene, I don't know if can find this kind of experience elsewhere. Everytime visit is something different even tho im not sure if she rmb me or not (I admit I'm not memorable at all). I wonder if she records down my number with some details to make sure next visit is something different.
This is just professionalism for you.

TT immerses herself in the job, be it as a courtesan or as a waitress in a dim-sum restaurant, I'm pretty sure she put it upon herself to remember all customers regular or not.
Old 05-07-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieryboi View Post
Hahaah. Cause like even i go FL they cant squeeze out 2s in 90min will show blackface..TT every session manage to do it with smile..i rmb theres 1 time..2nd shot CIM already but she continue going for almost a minute..that one i need to give it to her..that day leg jelly.
Nice leh, i guess u must be regular liao to have such service. Never got such in these stables. If have, at that price and PSE, not ex and worth the vist. Got good experience better than pay lower with sub standard f.

Quote:
Hahahah. I think if I didn't stop her, she'd squeeze out 3rd somemore. Probably not possible in such a short time, but I'm pretty sure she will try.
U few very naughty, make me even more gian to visit her.
Old 05-07-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
even tho im not sure if she rmb me or not (I admit I'm not memorable at all). I wonder if she records down my number with some details to make sure next visit is something different.
Talking about this.
I visited one stable once, fk this wl and got tempted to visit her shopmate due to overheard the moaning. 2 days later, i reached earlier and wl was showering, this same wl help open door for me to wait inside. While guiding me in to wait, she suddenly ask me "u look familiar, have i recently served u", i replied politely with a smile 'yes". Omg, it's just 2 days and she lost count liao.
So at times, dont expect much as they may have served more dicks than the holes we screwed. Lolx. I mostly just enjoy every moment. And if wl rmbs isited her before, just treat it as a bonus as most return regulars sure are treated slightly better than before...
Old 05-07-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 3
Fieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Nice leh, i guess u must be regular liao to have such service. Never got such in these stables. If have, at that price and PSE, not ex and worth the vist. Got good experience better than pay lower with sub standard f.

U few very naughty, make me even more gian to visit her.

Not counted regular la..i only start visiting them last month only..think shes just playful altho everyone she also call jie fu 😄. You feeling rich can go try see how isit hahaha.
Old 05-07-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 17
tokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud of

WHOA. this is intense LOL.

Have to say, I'm a regular of MM but I feel like she has "lost" her magic. Very predictable.

But TT always have something new up her sleeve, and every time I find her, the session very intense.

Too bad, I don't have her number so I have to book her through MM. Told MM that I need to make sure both girls get me so the other don't get jealous LOL
Old 05-07-2023, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieryboi View Post
Not counted regular la..i only start visiting them last month only..think shes just playful altho everyone she also call jie fu 😄. You feeling rich can go try see how isit hahaha.
Yeah. Got chance will go try... u guys talked till so tokgong.. must atleast try once.... lolx...
Old 05-07-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold

There was a time TT just arrived very green. Can’t blow properly, cant squirt either. Glad to be able to witness the slut she turned into.
Old 05-07-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokidoki1986 View Post

But TT always have something new up her sleeve, and every time I find her, the session very intense.

Too bad, I don't have her number so I have to book her through MM. Told MM that I need to make sure both girls get me so the other don't get jealous LOL
Tt number posted in this thread if i am not wrong....
Think they wont voice their jealous lah. Cos at times customers want tarma, they still got to work together...
Old 06-07-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11960 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
Many of you folks have been asking to open a thread for TT (83095966). So here it is! WhatsApp directly for details and booking.

Looks: Kawaii SYT. looks 22-24 years old
Body: Petite type, smooth skin and fully shaved. Yep, even down there.
Boobs: All natural soft C cups
BBBJ: Top notch. You can’t expect less from MM’s cousin
GFE: Super high GFE, you will want more of her. Especially when she calls you 老公 or 姐夫
Playability: Max at 11/10. She will satisfy most of your fantasies, just don’t go overboard and spoil the experience. Respect goes both ways.

Those who want to experience AV-style tarma with her cousin, feel free to text her directly.
Old 06-07-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perepopy View Post
There was a time TT just arrived very green. Can’t blow properly, cant squirt either. Glad to be able to witness the slut she turned into.
Were she ever 'green' before? OMG its so hard to imagine.

The 1st day I put my cock into her mouth, she was only into her 2nd week and she was already more or less of the slut she is today.

I fondly recall, after the 1st ever session where I was intensely sucked dry by TT, I came out of the room with jelly legs.

As I put on my shoes in the living room, MM asked '怎么样?她可以吗?‘

I simply replied '非常骚。。。‘

MM burst out laughing.
Old 06-07-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
As I put on my shoes in the living room, MM asked '怎么样?她可以吗?‘

I simply replied '非常骚。。。‘

MM burst out laughing.
Superb review..
Cant wait .....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1