The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2010, 04:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 15
Lemonpie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLemonpie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All you need to know about HIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Should be "Please advise....".

"Advice" is a noun.
Oh thanks for pointing out..
Old 03-09-2010, 04:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 15
Lemonpie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLemonpie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Should be "Please advise....".

"Advice" is a noun.
Oh thanks for pointing out..
Old 04-09-2010, 09:02 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Israeli researchers develop promising new HIV treatment
AFP - Saturday, September 4
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/2010090...s-c1b2fc3.html

[Israeli researchers develop promising new HIV treatment] Israeli researchers develop promising new HIV treatment

JERUSALEM (AFP) - – Israeli researchers have developed a new treatment for HIV that kills human cells infected with the virus and could lead to a breakthrough in treating AIDS, the Haaretz newspaper said on Friday.

Whereas current treatments focus on inhibiting the replication of the HIV virus, the new treatment destroys infected cells without damaging healthy ones, the newspaper said.

The process makes use of peptides, or short protein segments, which vastly increase the replications of the virus once it enters a cell, causing the cell's self-destruction, Haaretz said, citing one of the researchers.

"The usual medications kill the virus that has entered the body during infection and the (peptide) treatment allows cells infected with the genetic load of the virus to be killed," Abraham Loyter, who carried out the study, was quoted as saying.

The study was published in the peer-reviewed British journal "AIDS Research and Therapy" in August and was co-authored by Loyter, Aviad Levin, Zvi Hayouka, and Assaf Friedler.

The researchers could not be reached on Friday, a day off in Israel.

They have registered an Israeli patent but the treatment must still be tested on animals and humans, Haaretz said.

Around 33.4 million people suffer from the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) which causes AIDS. The vast majority, more than 30 million, live in low and middle-income countries, according to the World Health Organisation.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 06-09-2010, 11:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
freshpop is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Lets hope they find a cure real soon. so we all do it more often and in peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Israeli researchers develop promising new HIV treatment
AFP - Saturday, September 4
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/2010090...s-c1b2fc3.html

[Israeli researchers develop promising new HIV treatment] Israeli researchers develop promising new HIV treatment

JERUSALEM (AFP) - – Israeli researchers have developed a new treatment for HIV that kills human cells infected with the virus and could lead to a breakthrough in treating AIDS, the Haaretz newspaper said on Friday.

Whereas current treatments focus on inhibiting the replication of the HIV virus, the new treatment destroys infected cells without damaging healthy ones, the newspaper said.

The process makes use of peptides, or short protein segments, which vastly increase the replications of the virus once it enters a cell, causing the cell's self-destruction, Haaretz said, citing one of the researchers.

"The usual medications kill the virus that has entered the body during infection and the (peptide) treatment allows cells infected with the genetic load of the virus to be killed," Abraham Loyter, who carried out the study, was quoted as saying.

The study was published in the peer-reviewed British journal "AIDS Research and Therapy" in August and was co-authored by Loyter, Aviad Levin, Zvi Hayouka, and Assaf Friedler.

The researchers could not be reached on Friday, a day off in Israel.

They have registered an Israeli patent but the treatment must still be tested on animals and humans, Haaretz said.

Around 33.4 million people suffer from the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) which causes AIDS. The vast majority, more than 30 million, live in low and middle-income countries, according to the World Health Organisation.
Old 28-09-2010, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bkklove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, recently or rather last week I have an commercial sex with a girl in batam. The girl was popping some kind of small yellow pill before we do that thing. I received an unprotected oral sex from her but got wear condom when f**kin and also when I was pumping her, I think I pumped too hard till I pulled out the condom then I realized that there was blood on my hand, panicked, I immed wipe my wash my hand before cleaning my dick with tissue and water.

It was a horrifying experience for me, kind of suay, the girl still got cough and flu. Ever since I came back, my mind was not in peace, kept worrying that I might tio any sexual dieseases. Now I can feel my body some part get itchy now and then, my little brother head also felt it sometimes. Any kind of HIV symptom will be shown on the first month of exposures?

I know most brothers will say dare to come out and play then must dare to take the risk. But I felt guilty against my gf and family, think I shld control myself with my big head and not my small head.
The report states that even with unprotected sex the risk of getting HIV is between 0.01-0.1%? Like that I thought is quite low chance?

Hope that brother with adequate knowlegde or experience could advice me.
Old 28-09-2010, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkklove View Post
Hi bros, recently or rather last week I have an commercial sex with a girl in batam. The girl was popping some kind of small yellow pill before we do that thing. I received an unprotected oral sex from her but got wear condom when f**kin and also when I was pumping her, I think I pumped too hard till I pulled out the condom then I realized that there was blood on my hand, panicked, I immed wipe my wash my hand before cleaning my dick with tissue and water.

It was a horrifying experience for me, kind of suay, the girl still got cough and flu. Ever since I came back, my mind was not in peace, kept worrying that I might tio any sexual dieseases. Now I can feel my body some part get itchy now and then, my little brother head also felt it sometimes. Any kind of HIV symptom will be shown on the first month of exposures?

I know most brothers will say dare to come out and play then must dare to take the risk. But I felt guilty against my gf and family, think I shld control myself with my big head and not my small head.
The report states that even with unprotected sex the risk of getting HIV is between 0.01-0.1%? Like that I thought is quite low chance?

Hope that brother with adequate knowlegde or experience could advice me.
go get tested
Old 04-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bkklove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfA_hmor View Post
go get tested
yep, i will definitely go for a check up on the first and third month.

Bro afa, the symptom that u wrote earlier in this thread, does it come after the first month or before?
Old 04-10-2010, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
thedocisin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Please see the following info from Mr. Big Sexy's very thorough research.

To summarise, not all pple get symptoms during seroconversion.
For those who do get symptoms, 90% of them will get:
1. Fever
2. Sore Thraot
3. Swollen Neck Glands
4. Rash

Symptoms usually come between 3 to 4 weeks post exposure.
it is IMPOSSIBLE to determine if someone has HIV or not by symptoms alone.
Conclusion: go get tested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Now for the Signs and Symtoms

opportunistic infections are a good sign of infection (Pneumocystic Pneumonia, Kaposi's Sarcoma, Tuberculosis, Mycobacterium Avium Complex, HIV-Related Lymphoma, Toxoplasmosis Encephalitis, Cytomegalovirus Infection, Cryptocococcosis and Cryptosporidiosis)
chronic dry, scratchy cough, shortness of breath, tightness or pressure in the chest
rapid weight loss
profuse night sweats
continuous unexplained fatigue is a usual complaint of HIV/AIDS patients
diarrhea longer than a week (found in both early and late stages of HIV)
swollen lymph glands (lymphatic nodes in the neck, armpits and groin)
sores, white spots or blemishes in the mouth, gums, and on the tongue is a good indication of this fungal infection - mouth ulcers (canker sores), oral candidiasis (yeast infections in the mouth or "thrush" located in the mouth and is caused by a fungus called Candida Albicans)
burning sensation and an altered sense of taste (caused by thrush and can be easily treated with drugs such as Clotrimazole Troches and Nystatin)
pneumonia
anyone who had chicken pox has the virus for Herpes Zoster in the nerves of their body which immune deficiencies and stress tend to can cause the reactivation of the virus leading to "shingles" (looks like a red rash that normally appears in a specific area and may look like a band around the body which can be very painful)
excessive bruising and bleeding
Herpes Simplex (affects the rectal, genital, and esophageal regions of the body) is a common sexually transmitted disease and may become a chronic condition in HIV/AIDS patients
loss of appetite
red, pink, brown or purplish blotches on and/or under the skin
pain or difficulty swallowing
constant headaches
confusion or forgetfulness
unexplainable change in vision
Pneumococcal Pneumonia is a lung infection found usually in HIV/AIDS patients
chronic yeast infections (women)
pelvic inflammatory disease (women)
cervical abnormalities (women)
skin conditions such as rash, hives, lump, lesion, sore, spots, or abnormal growths
chronic mono-like illness
receding gums
constant fevers
Old 26-10-2010, 08:03 PM
Samster

mr_friday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To AFA, When we roll the condom over the entire length of penis, the hair area cant be fully covered, there's always some viginal fluids will remain at our penis. (Hair area) after sex.
Will the remaning viginal fluids /virus go to our penis after we remove the condom and proceed with bath by water? Is there a transmission risk?
Old 27-10-2010, 03:11 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2902 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_friday View Post
To AFA, When we roll the condom over the entire length of penis, the hair area cant be fully covered, there's always some viginal fluids will remain at our penis. (Hair area) after sex.
Will the remaning viginal fluids /virus go to our penis after we remove the condom and proceed with bath by water? Is there a transmission risk?
There is always a risk of catching viral STDs spread by skin to skin contact in genital areas that are not protected by a condom. (eg Herpes and Warts).

However, the risk of HIV transmission is very, very low as the virus is very fragile and doesn't last long outside of the body.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-10-2010, 08:15 AM
Samster

thedocisin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
There is always a risk of catching viral STDs spread by skin to skin contact in genital areas that are not protected by a condom. (eg Herpes and Warts).

However, the risk of HIV transmission is very, very low as the virus is very fragile and doesn't last long outside of the body.
Also, HIV enters the body primarily through the skin underneath the foreskin.
This area is rich in Langerhan cells which 'pulls' HIV into the body
the pubic (hair) area does not contain Langerhan cells.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:55 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Update on the HIV/AIDS Situation in Singapore 2009
Characteristics of new cases of HIV infection reported in 2009
source http://www.moh.gov.sg/mohcorp/diseases.aspx?id=420

1. In 2009, another 463 Singapore residents[1] were newly reported with HIV infection. About 90% of the new cases were males and 10% were females. . This brings the total number of HIV infected Singaporeans to 4,404 as of end 2009. As at 31 Dec 2009, 2,089 persons are asymptomatic carriers, 1,037 have AIDS-related illnesses and 1,278 have died.

2. Sexual transmission remains the main mode of HIV transmission among Singaporeans. Of the 463 cases reported in 2009, 449 cases acquired the infection through the sexual route, with heterosexual transmission accounting for 61% of infections, homosexual transmission 30% and bisexual transmission 6%. Intravenous drug use (7 cases) accounted for 2% of infections.

3. 55% of all new cases reported in 2009 were aged between 30 to 49 years of age. Approximately 57% were single, 30% were married and 11% were divorced or separated.

4. In 2009, more than half (57%) of the new cases already had late-stage HIV infection[2] when they were diagnosed. This was similar to the pattern in previous years.

5. More than half of the new cases in 2009 (57%) had their HIV detected when they had HIV testing in the course of medical care, while another 16% were detected as a result of health screening. 9% were detected as a result of voluntary HIV screening. Another 7% of the cases were detected as a result of screening in prisons and drug rehabilitation centres. The rest were detected through contact tracing and other screening. When differentiated by sexual orientation, a higher proportion of homosexuals had their HIV infection detected via voluntary screening compared to heterosexuals (20% vs. 2%).

6. There were 45 female cases in 2009, representing an increase of 50% from 2008. More than half of the 45 female cases (56%) were aged between 20-39 years old. 58% were married and 18% were single. The majority (96%) acquired HIV through heterosexual transmission. 47% had their HIV detected when they had HIV testing in the course of medical care, while another 18% were detected as a result of health screening. 22% were diagnosed as a result of contact tracing. 51% were diagnosed when they already had late stage infection.

Preventing HIV infection

7. The most effective way to prevent HIV infection is to remain faithful to one’s spouse/partner and to avoid casual sex and sex with prostitutes. A HIV-infected person looks and feels normal during the early stage of the infection. It is therefore not possible to tell if a person is infected or not by looking at his/her appearance.

8. Persons engaging in high-risk sexual behaviour, such as having multiple sexual partners, engaging in casual sex or sex with prostitutes, are strongly advised to use condoms to reduce their risk of HIV infection. Condoms should be used consistently and correctly during every sexual encounter. They should also go for HIV testing regularly so that the disease is detected and treated as early as possible. HIV treatment can significantly delay the onset of AIDS and reduce the risk of death.

9. It is an offence under the Infectious Diseases Act for persons who know that they are infected with HIV not to inform their sex partners of their HIV status before sexual intercourse. Furthermore, under the Infectious Diseases Act, a person who has reason to believe that he has, or has been exposed to a significant risk of contracting, HIV/AIDS must take reasonable precautions to protect his sexual partner, such as by using condoms, even if he is ignorant of his HIV positive status. Alternatively, he can go for a HIV test to confirm that he is HIV-negative. Otherwise, he must inform his partner of the risk of contracting HIV from him, leaving the partner to voluntarily accept the risk, if he or she so wishes.

10. HIV testing is available in most medical clinics.The identities of persons who come forward for testing and those who are found to be HIV positive will be kept strictly confidential. Anonymous testing services are also available.

11. HIV/AIDS is not transmitted through normal day-to-day contact with a HIV-infected person at home, in school or at the workplace. You cannot get HIV/AIDS from coughs, sneezes, shaking hands, hugging, sharing of food and cutlery, sharing of toilets, etc. More information about HIV and AIDS can be found at the HPB website at http://www.hpb.gov.sg/sexualhealth/s...c.aspx?id=1412.

Old 14-11-2010, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jbang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, was tested negative only once about 10 mths after. Is it necessary to go another time? Read that its recommended that pp go 1 mth after, then 3 then 6 mths.... Need to test so many times?
Old 14-11-2010, 11:51 AM

it is not necessary to get yourself test again if you have one done 10 months from exposure..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbang View Post
Hi, was tested negative only once about 10 mths after. Is it necessary to go another time? Read that its recommended that pp go 1 mth after, then 3 then 6 mths.... Need to test so many times?

Old 16-11-2010, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 15
sewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros...I juz wanna share my opinion...I have been reading lots of article and watch some videos on hiv...There are lots of debates about whether there is any causal relationship between HIV and AIDS...Until now, there is no evidence that to prove the isolation of HIV from human body...Many of those diagnosed as HIV + actually died due to the side effects of the anti-retroviral drugs, which are claimed to have caused aids related diseases...Many of them are able to live a long life without the help of any drugs...Some even up to 20 sth or 30 years...And there are claims that HIV and AIDS are some lies by the gov under some conspiracies...So wats the truth? Any bros gt idea?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1